Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37228 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

As much as it is difficult to detect bounty that is a scam,we can take some precaution by researching the manager of the project to know if credible enough,also check the white paper to know more about the project.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:03:30 PM

Fraudulent projects and their bounty campaigns will continue until at least one, the first trial of such campaigns. Now the scam does not stop anything.
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

It is true that so far we cannot judge the campaign from the beginning whether it is just a scam or not because all offer their merchandise very neatly and of course very good so that we can be fooled by it, all this time I have only relied on the concept and the project manager to consider whether the project we deserve to follow it or not but the most important thing is that if there are projects in the country and entering this forum it is definitely worth it for us to follow because everything will become clear who is behind the project because we can directly analyze it in real terms.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

In my opinion one of the most important think is bounty managers. Because that guy can give you a chance to choose more realiable project. You can search about that past experience.
Also you need to do very good research about the project. Firstly you need to search about team with every details.  Surely with these ways that is not 100 percentage safe but at least that bounty manager issue can be good for choosing best projects. If we dont know about something we can trust someone who knows better than us :=)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

If the bounty rewards look too good to be true, or the team behind the project does not look strong enough to pull off their road map, then you can be pretty sure that ICO will fail and the bounty will not be distributed. The game is simple, only spend your time and effort on strong projects that have a realistic chance in this market, there are very few, so choose wisely.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:57:01 PM

The best rules are: research about the team of the project, look at info of managers, search for the project at ICOBench etc. The best companies are rated best, and their teams are trust worthy.
Researching what they are is what helped me to learn what the coins purpose was outside of an exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

Alright so I figure identifying abundance battles or task could be excruciating additionally when you where ready to join or put resources into a venture where you were being trick. I have perused a few contributions of alternate individuals and I get some required data for me likewise to get a decent ICO undertaking to join with either contributing on it or joining abundance battles. I realize that I will get a decent ICO ventures one day.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:46 AM

Yes it is not easy to identify a good bounty campaign from a scam or bad one. In my life as a bounty hunter I have atleast participated many times in scam campaigns and it is really frustrating. I did do my job before participating in any bounty campaign like researching said campaign and checking out people behind it but it seems scammers have also become more cunning. They have also find new ways to fool people.
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:19:16 AM

I am also so difficult to detect it, because their web and white paper are very convincing to team members, I look forward to projects that can detect ico scams earlier.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

Actually, it is difficult to detect fraudulent campaigns, they are too smart and skilled in doing so. It can only be noted when there is no transparency in sales, in the telegram group that is not up to date about information on team activities. Unclear in determining the exchange. This can state a fraud campaign.

drixty

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

The most important thing what you want to do before putting money into an ICO is a proper research. This includes gathering many different opinions and points of view on a project.
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:11:37 AM

there's one way to find a scam challenge. rip-off initiatives have one-dimensional websites. they are made as a replica. in case you carefully read, you may remember that if the web site is bad then the equal can be the assignment.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

It's hard to distinguish between true and false rewards, because now that fraudsters are making it easier for investors to get cheated, they are starting to make better ICO scams, which makes it difficult for our bounty hunters to distinguish between true and false!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

It is really hard to know exactly which bounty campaign is scam or not. Even some bounties still send you full payment but this tokens never listed on market and no have any value. Is it called scam or not?

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

For most participants, they lack the experience to judge whether a project is scam, and even many scams are difficult to judge even the veteran. This is a very sad thing, the whole icos industry is awful.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

No, identify scam bounty campaign is not so difficult. It is necessary to pay attention to the development team, to determine its reality and experience in this field. Pay attention to the date of registration of the project and activity in social networks. Also, the project should have activity on GitHub and ready smart contract.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

No one can know in advance the fraudulent draft or real. I think we need some regulation by the big players or exchanges, to check for new projects when they come to ICO. This is a very serious issue that must be addressed in the near future, we strongly inhibit fraudulent projects that scare away investors.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

For me it's not hard to detect some scammed bounty campaigns Because we just need to read the whitepaper of the project and explore the outcome of it.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

to avoid a scam bounty it's hard , really , i agree with the OP.
because in my experience at past , i already scammed by bounty , work and put all my effort for 3month and got scammed by bounty project.
from thats , i know , i should choose a bounty managed by trustworthly member at bitcointalk or the manager already have a good reputation for managing bounty , this idea isn't guarantee u will not get scammed , but this is the best idea i can do to avoid joining a scam bounty , and sometimes doing research and see the ICO rating at ICO review/rating sites.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

every bounty can be a scam bounty because whatever it achieved in the market even it is the very successful one or not in the end the team's decision is the paramount if they will pay you or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: