Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is hard to detect scammed bounty campaign..  (Read 37228 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:43:41 PM

Scam projects are of different levels of "professionalism", some easier to recognize some more difficult. It all depends on your ability and skill to look for inconsistencies, inaccuracies, errors in the design and technical documentation of such projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

There is no difference between scammed bounty and genuine one, that's why, it is very difficult to detect scammed projects. They are also promoting their scammed projects like genuine ones and spending a lot of money so that nobody can detect them.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:13:31 PM

It won't be easy to know which gift campaigns can make money and which prize campaigns are scammed, but at least we can try to find out by looking at the teams that are members of the prize campaign, or we join groups that discuss gift campaigns so we can overview prize campaigns which we will follow which allows it to make money and not be scammed.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:27:59 PM

I think it's hard to know. Because during the company chat is active. Admins say everything they ask for and see themselves as something Korean. Sites are now doing at a high level. Every day it is difficult to distinguish fraudsters.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

I think it's hard to know. Because during the company chat is active. Admins say everything they ask for and see themselves as something Korean. Sites are now doing at a high level. Every day it is difficult to distinguish fraudsters.
The fact is that the ico market of companies and the robot helicopter is divided into various kinds of features and functions. Thus, fraudsters adapt to this and come up with increasingly sophisticated ways to deceive investors.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:00:10 PM

i am totally agree with you, i have participated many bounties may be more than 50, all i realized that this is unpredictable. For example any project which doesn't have any whitepaper even can make profit. So this is a little birt about luck.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:15:17 PM

I find it difficult to understand that a specific reward campaign is a fraud. There are photos of the team. The project demonstrates the development. And then they just disappeared. And they can no longer be contacted. I do not know how to protect myself from such situations.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:28:57 PM

There are lot of bounty hunters that quits doing campaign since the bear market started and also there are lot of scam projects created that led for bounty hunters to lost their interest in joining bounty program but the good thing here is bounty hunters are now getting picky on every campaign to avoid those fraud projects.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:48:18 PM

To do this, rather carefully read the project conducting the bounty campaign. Pay attention to everything, especially the little things in the form of photos and names. And draw conclusions. This is enough for me to avoid fraudsters.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:55:32 PM

Fraud in the bounty companies themselves is almost impossible to detect, it is also almost impossible to detect fraud in ICO, except for frankly bad projects. Therefore, you should join bounty companies or proven managers or good projects that you trust.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:11:38 PM

The red flags that were stated earlier can not help to detect scam projects lately.  Most scam projects have changed their strategy they develop,  devising new ways to prevent them from being detected as scam.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

That's why you should filter tons of bounty campaigns and take part in dozens of them. Watch some managers, investigate the idea of chosen ICO and its team background. Check the quality of the website and WP, also check what is the stage of the crowdsale and how much they have already collected. You should gain experience and try different projects, then you will be able to choose wisely and take part in less campaigns.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:03:06 PM

yes you are right now scammers are everywhere and in my opinion no one knows project is real or scam because the one who really knows is team, sometimes from the start it is very convincing and fine but after they reach hardcap they disappear

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:22:23 PM

yes you are right now scammers are everywhere and in my opinion no one knows project is real or scam because the one who really knows is team, sometimes from the start it is very convincing and fine but after they reach hardcap they disappear

Yes that scammers always be confusing ourself with their advertisement other promotion but we are the investor we need to research a lot more before investing otherwise scams are definitely affect our investment and it may give you a huge loss.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:32:30 PM

I agree with the participants of the forum, where they talk about too attractive projects specifically designed to attract attention, which is also supported by good ratings, in other words, contrived. Do not rush to trust them, too sweet for the truth. Insidious scheme.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

It is not always easy to identify scam ICOs as very often the market situation makes it difficult for ICOs to succeed.
For example they cannot raise enough funds and then postpone and postpone and quit at the end. And you
have already invested a lot of efforts promoting the project. I would make difference between non successful
and scam ICOs.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:41:39 PM

I agree, it is a shame when you do what you need to, observing all the rules, but in the end you have to deal with the Manager and challenge some of his decision.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:33:55 AM

Many people only come to ICO projects without doing research first and then they realize that the project is a scam. And this is certainly what makes many people feel that they have been cheated and they are involved in spreading fraud projects. But that can be a lesson for us and be more careful in making choices.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:15:28 AM

It is really hard to detect scammed bounty campaign.  After completing all the requirements to be able to get accepted in a bounty campaign, spending much time to participate in forums and not to mention carrying their banners, completing all the tasks and reports then all of a sudden you will just find out that you have been scammed already.  luckily I am not the only one but to think all participants did the same efforts as well as you did.  But it is really happening, lesson learned and could be just charge it to experience and move on.  If we could only find out at early stage if we were in to scam or a legit bounty campaign.  Who would really know anyway?

It's so disheartning  since so many bounty campaigns are turning out this way. Howbeit,  it has been on my mind lately that there should be a way to devise some mechanism to detect these scam projects flying over everywhere
I think that we ourselves can do little to reduce fraud among ICO projects. This can be done only by authorized state bodies in which there will be appropriate opportunities. If the ICO team identifies and registers with government agencies and they monitor its fund-raising activities for some time, the level of fraud in ICO projects will drop dramatically. Therefore, I place hope only on government regulation of ICO activities.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:20:15 AM

This is a new era for bounties so you have to trend wisely ,so your research very well before joining any bounty and I think bounty managers matters a lot ,they are the ones tampering with most bounty payouts and many of them are scammers especially the ones with bad ratings ,bounty managers with newbie accounts are dangerous too but not all of them

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: