Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

you can see that after the bitcoin on the price of the bitcoin in the transparent through the day the day, the current time has diminished and adjustment light, the field is in the chu kỳ discount in long time because the bitcoin that will be next immorting any immeding any anyway and you will reo the two short short if the first length to bitcoin. the field will be able to be restore on the 7000 $ before continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:52:16 PM

I suppose that our precious market is going right to the bright future, but for now it needs to go through many regulation processes and corrections, but is seems that it wakes up finally after long sleep

I believe that the market price today will just continue to grow because people are starting to invest again continuously so we might can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow up to $20k dollars just like what happened last year.
No it is not going to happen, the price is going down once again, you need to understand that just because we are still looking at the market of bitcoin that does not mean the characteristics of the market did not change, in the past year we saw a very strong tendency to grow and then when the price crashed we saw a strong tendency to go down, right now there is not a trend, the price is just moving up and down, today the market is down and then it will be like this for a fews days and then it will move up again and it will continue this pattern for a long time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

BTC is a top cryptocurrency in this online market. most of the people know about Bitcoin but no one can say exactly when the market will be going because Bitcoin can't control any person or any company and any Academy so if you think Bitcoin will be hit in this end of the year around $20, 000 but your prediction is perfectly working? you can't say your prediction is properly working because cryptocurrency experts make a prediction but his prediction always not work properly but I think that in August Bitcoin will be going very faster and it will be touch around $15, 000
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Bitcoin looked bad a few weeks ago. But today the situation has changed for the better, there was a hope for growth. An ascending wedge has formed and if the yield is upward, I expect a rise above 7,000 thousand dollars for Bitcoin. This is an optimistic scenario. But the market is still very frail and the price decline is below 6000 thousand more real than growth. Therefore, I do not relax and wait in the event of a worse development of events and a price decrease below 6000 thousand.
If you are easily shifted from opinion based on a pretty simple increase or decrease, and it seems that more people are like that, then it clearly points out how easy it is to trick people thinking something is good or bad.

The market is exactly the same as how it was some days ago, nothing really changed, and there hasn't been any development justifying a positive change giving the market the confidence that it needs to go up.

Bitcoin didn't and doesn't look good or bad, it's pretty natural if you ask me. The only right thing to do is to dollar cost average and just wait for actual bullish developments to deal with the down trend conveniently.
I completely agree with your opinion. But I'm looking at the technical analysis. Yes, globally Bitcoin is still falling and bears are stronger. But if you look at the chart, the situation changes slightly. We still need to wait for a global trend reversal. Bitcoin can not fall forever.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

As users mentioned a trend reversal is highly expected to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well to reach a value above $15000. Right now even though lot of good things were taking place around the globe through cryptocurrency we haven't experienced any big increase which confirms that the bear trend still continues.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

This is WRONG I believe that we will have a breakout. I thought so because I saw one of my friends post the pie which is telling us that we will have a breakout.
It's best if you knew it for yourself why a breakout was to be expected than just the fact your friend said so.
Here's what the market is looking like today- stop at yesterday since it's the Daily chart:

In it I see a couple of uncompleted Reverse Head n Shoulders formations, but the latest one is still a going concern and what I can make from it is actually intone with OP position - a drop to $6300 should be expected and a rally to $7300, some consolidation and then a test of the $8600 level and then the $10000 would be next in line.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

The good news is that technical analysis is working. as we can see on the graph the lines of support and the resistance lines are working.
This means we can trade according this.
For me the market is normal because if we compare today’s price with the price last July it is about double. It means that bitcoin is growing gradually. Forget about the big pump at the end of precious year. People worry about the dropping price of bitcoin but they do not consider the unnatural growth in the price which has been corrected now.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

I agree with you and wait is the best option I have. This situation will running until end of year ( depend my analysis ) and that's why I leave the market for now. When see bitcoin in low price I want to buy but when see sideways in long term period, I cancel that option. Just keep patience and never buy until we see significant price moving.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

As users mentioned a trend reversal is highly expected to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well to reach a value above $15000. Right now even though lot of good things were taking place around the globe through cryptocurrency we haven't experienced any big increase which confirms that the bear trend still continues.

In my own opinion, market will soar soon just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount due to cheaper prices of coins.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

In my own opinion, market will soar soon just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount due to cheaper prices of coins.
A whole lot of you emphasizes on that soon as if you know exactly when the market will be recovering or thinking the same thing that happened last year will simply repeat itself over again. One thing that is a fact is the bear trend is still on and we are not out of it yet. We all hope by the year ending, we should see some very good move to the upper side, but for now, we just keep our arms crossed. It would be a good thing anyway to see the possibility of buying lower than this eventually for the long run. Technically, we have formed a lower low and the buying momentum is far less than the selling momentum.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:03:30 AM

Nowadays so many people think about the bitcoin market but no one can say bitcoin market where is going. Some cryptocurrency expert says in August or September bitcoin must be growing and it can recover his previous market that means it will be hit minimum $20,000. I think it can possible because I follow previous bitcoin market price history.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Now the area 6000-6200 is interesting for purchase. On medium and long of course, there is no talk of any bullish reversal. While we are watching the bearish scenario and perhaps its local bottom. Completely from here there can be correction of falling upward to 6500 and going downwards with updating 5800.

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

The market is going to recover all the loss that all companies incurred,
it is great because from this many people can be satisfied in that situation and will not worried about the loss they incurred.
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

See what we can see right now the market is going right to the bottom of the earth,  and it's getting harder every day to believe in market recovery which is predicted by many.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

Now the area 6000-6200 is interesting for purchase. On medium and long of course, there is no talk of any bullish reversal. While we are watching the bearish scenario and perhaps its local bottom. Completely from here there can be correction of falling upward to 6500 and going downwards with updating 5800.
The evolution of the cryptocurrency market is very bad and it can be deepened in the near future so investors need to have their backup plan in the worst case possible. However, I still hope in Q4 this year things will be better for the cryptocurrency market.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

BTC is a top cryptocurrency in this online market. most of the people know about Bitcoin but no one can say exactly when the market will be going because Bitcoin can't control any person or any company and any Academy so if you think Bitcoin will be hit in this end of the year around $20, 000 but your prediction is perfectly working? you can't say your prediction is properly working because cryptocurrency experts make a prediction but his prediction always not work properly but I think that in August Bitcoin will be going very faster and it will be touch around $15, 000

The market will keep on growing even more in the future because of investors in the market that is keep on increasing every year, and positive speculations that boost the demand in the market from every traders.

Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Hello!

You can see that after the bitcoin rebounded to the $ 6500 level, it is now at $ 6300, as my analysis suggests bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise today. may touch $ 7000 mark. The market is showing signs of a slight recovery and this is a good time to start trading and trading. Have a plan in place to handle any situation that may arise.
It is good to observe the price chart daily and take technical and fundamental analysis of the market. You will better understand about the current situation and the coming as well. When you have knowledge of the market you will make right decisions on the right time and will be able to make profits in this worst situation. The price will grow again but will take some time.
The market is going high and high. In the last three days the price increased about $700, it means that the track is upwards and i think it will reach to $10000 level very soon. Impatient people cannot make money from crypto because it needs patience and courage. This is the right time to forget about your coins for some time and check the price after a month.
crazy_elky

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

I think we will go to 4-5k first before the next uptrend.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:48:43 AM

See what we can see right now the market is going right to the bottom of the earth,  and it's getting harder every day to believe in market recovery which is predicted by many.
Its really hard and we can't imagine how market goes like this. Bearish season isn't yet over and we are still struggling from dips since from January. Hopefully there is a change in direction as we enter in the 3rd quarter and see pumps until year end. But we shall never expect more so it won't give us stress once it fails.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:16:10 PM

No, the circumstances of the last year are not going to happen again in a long time, what happened in the last year was the perfect storm, we had a price that was not moving for 3 years, the developers activated segwit, countries like Japan adopted bitcoin and the public interest in bitcoin was high so the price skyrocketed, now the bear market has only lasted a few months, the public interest in bitcoin is low at the moment, regulations are coming and there is not a clear sign that the LN will be fully activated soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████