Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARKTUR CRYPTOCURRENCY/FIAT EXCHANGE POW+MN+POS  (Read 3005 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

Have any news about ARK listing at coinmarketcap or some major exchange now? I really meet trouble with cryptobridge when setup login.
Yes, its coming to coinmarketcap since the volume increases so much and now they are applying in the coinmarketcap. Hopefully, coinmarketcap can accept arktur.
While such statements were not, but I think that in the near future we will see a token in the list. Firstly, this is a good price increase, secondly it is the activity of the project and the development team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

Thier social media and telegram groups is also getting new members on a daily basis, it seems the made a good marketing about this project. To get very popular at a very early period.
Yeah, and it is pleasent to see that there are so big activity. And I am just asking a question to myself who is making their marketing campaings..The best to project!

Activity means the community is live and you know what, if you are a crypto enthusiast then go buy arktur and you'll see how much you love art.
I think that now is the time to buy a token, because you can look at the chart, and there you will see how fast it grows up, which means that tokens are bought.
Where can I see this schedule, of which you are speaking? Tell me, but for today is there any bonus for buying tokens? How long will the sale last? I hope there is still time to buy some coins.
This schedule I saw from the official administrator in Discord chat. There you can see the latest publications and see that the administrator is very active in writing the latest updates and news of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:08:48 AM

Hi team, I would like to know from you, did you make a video presentation? What could I look at your project and not read a lot of information that I do not need?

Hi )
This is an interesting offer
can you contact us in discord ?
You probably should make an announcement that you are looking for a user who can make you a video presentation, and preferably in different languages. I think that you will quickly find it.

in fact, it would be nice if they had a video presentation of the project. Because really many people are too lazy to read a lot of documentation, and it's easier for them to see a small video.
Yes, this is the whole truth, that our people now do not really like reading, they need it that everything would be much easier and it would not have to bother with it. So they demand video and all that.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Have any news about ARK listing at coinmarketcap or some major exchange now? I really meet trouble with cryptobridge when setup login.
Yes, its coming to coinmarketcap since the volume increases so much and now they are applying in the coinmarketcap. Hopefully, coinmarketcap can accept arktur.
You do not know when exactly to consider adding to the Coinmarket? What would know when exactly you can go to the site and check to add information about the token or not?
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for ARKT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

Suggested post:
@everyone ARKT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/ARKT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
I think there is no use of getting listed on a less popular exchange the project team should get a listed on some high volume exchange which will surely increase the value of the project and also attract more community towards the project.
Yes. Getting listed in a high volume exchange will surely give good value of the coin. And it can also attract more people to buy on this coin which will give enough profits from the holders. Hopefully, the team will be able to succeed on this platform so that more investors will joined on this team.
But, this exchange is still on the beta period so there will be no such a thing on big volume but no worry, this project can bring more opportunities.
Yes,we have not to worry on this project because it can be recognize and can be accepted by the investor.It's good feel that this project will succed in the future and it can be seen in the coinmarketcap

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

That is really true that the team working behind the Arktur project is very responsive to the different questions and queries raised by its people towards the project. Well, the team has a future especially if they can push this project into a much farther and reach its targets and goals for a much better crypto currency or fiat exchange through Arktur.
Indeed today many projects are experiencing delays and maybe this is the best according to the team. hopefully with the presale will bring positive impact and profit for this project to further finalize the marketing strategy and more familiar with the investors

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

That is really true that the team working behind the Arktur project is very responsive to the different questions and queries raised by its people towards the project. Well, the team has a future especially if they can push this project into a much farther and reach its targets and goals for a much better crypto currency or fiat exchange through Arktur.
Indeed today many projects are experiencing delays and maybe this is the best according to the team. hopefully with the presale will bring positive impact and profit for this project to further finalize the marketing strategy and more familiar with the investors

I am seeing a gopd output on thier token sale bud, it could be a little challenging to promote the project since crypto is at its worst but for sure they will still be able to make it.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Ive noticed that the only downloadable wallets are for desktop computers, what about for android and other mobile devices?
TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

Ive noticed that the only downloadable wallets are for desktop computers, what about for android and other mobile devices?
Well this could only be designed to run on computers since it is minable tokens I think phones dont have the capability to mine coins so I think it is only exclusive on pc.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

If this team will continue to give updates about the project , I think this will stand above other similar platform since there is a low percentage of some payments, and this will attract more investors , so this project will be count as one of the 2018 successful project.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Well this could only be designed to run on computers since it is minable tokens I think phones dont have the capability to mine coins so I think it is only exclusive on pc.
yes, it really will be neochen convenient, using on the smartphone. Working on a PC is always more accessible. But of course I would like to hear the opinion of developers on this issue.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

question to the developers. At what stage are the sales now? And what percentage of the bonus is now available when buying tokens?
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

yes, it really will be neochen convenient, using on the smartphone. Working on a PC is always more accessible. But of course I would like to hear the opinion of developers on this issue.
if you read the roadmap of the project, you will see that the team is going to launch the Android wallet. But it will be a little later. They are still working on this.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

question to the developers. At what stage are the sales now? And what percentage of the bonus is now available when buying tokens?
Well, there is no sales so there is no stage. You can buy it now in the cryptobridge and also there is no percentage of the bonus.
Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

Wallets for personal computers (cold wallets) guarantee you the complete safety of your coins while maintaining security. Any" hot " wallets for Android and IOS - this is only a service where you depend on the owner of the service. You to choose between convenience or security
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for ARKT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

Suggested post:
@everyone ARKT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Well, most of the voting exchange was given a free listing though, so i'm not pretty impressed. I found out that Bitcoin and Ethereum isn't already listed, why wouldn't you listed on the 2 biggest coin?
Yeah, its a funny thing if they weren't listing the Bitcoin and Ethereum who made history about the Blockchain network!
Indeed. But, it is not funny if the ART coin doesn't given any opportunity to list on any exchange except CryptoBridge. This is our opportunity to list more than 1 exchange!
I think it's good enough if we were listed on more than just one exchange because we shall give more opportunities to people who want to buy art.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been planned! Really great vision, unprejudiced approach.  Good luck team.
Indeed. All of the idea made from the community it has to be planned and their dream has reached as well to make a fellow community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:19:19 PM

How much is the projected price of the ark tokens on the exchanges vs the price on the ico sale? I hope coins purchased today wont be cheaper when it hits the exchange sites.
Well, for that, I haven't known all that since I knew this project when this project has been listed on the CryptoBridge so, let the developer answer this.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Suggested post:

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Well, most of the voting exchange was given a free listing though, so i'm not pretty impressed. I found out that Bitcoin and Ethereum isn't already listed, why wouldn't you listed on the 2 biggest coin?
Yeah, its a funny thing if they weren't listing the Bitcoin and Ethereum who made history about the Blockchain network!
Indeed. But, it is not funny if the ART coin doesn't given any opportunity to list on any exchange except CryptoBridge. This is our opportunity to list more than 1 exchange!
I think it's good enough if we were listed on more than just one exchange because we shall give more opportunities to people who want to buy art.
Actually i don't know about aiodex exchange. And i see only 1 votes at here? How to vote for listing ARKT at Aiodex?

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

How much is the projected price of the ark tokens on the exchanges vs the price on the ico sale? I hope coins purchased today wont be cheaper when it hits the exchange sites.
Well, for that, I haven't known all that since I knew this project when this project has been listed on the CryptoBridge so, let the developer answer this.
well no one can be 100% sure that the price of coins will not be lower than at the moment. This can be hoped for and see how the price of coins in the market will behave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: