Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43265 times)
topormne

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:24:27 PM

Tell me? Just wondering. I always look for ways to earn money  Roll Eyes
Im a programmer and I work in another project. Unfortunately I cant say the name, because I dont want to violate the advertising rules
Honestly, I was thinking about something similar  Cheesy
Didn't understand you, what do you mean?
I mean, I thought you were some kind of programmer or project member. How did you achieve this?
Crypto not so long ago at all on hearing. I started studying it three years ago, it became my hobby. At first I worked in small jobs like community management, then I got smarter and more experienced. So I came to the present work  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Wow, you impressed me. You have an interesting story, write about it in reddit, haha Shocked  Grin
topormne

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Wow, you impressed me. You have an interesting story, write about it in reddit, haha Shocked  Grin
Come on, this is a very ordinary story. No one will be interested. About the project, why do you think that the Codex Protocol is worthy of attention?
dejan2010

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Come on, this is a very ordinary story. No one will be interested. About the project, why do you think that the Codex Protocol is worthy of attention?
I'm interested in you, it means +1 karma I already put you  Grin
As I said, I like the idea of this project and I am sure that it will be successful
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

Greetings everyone!

Leading up to the Christie's Art + Tech Summit tomorrow in London, Vastari sat down with Codex COO Jess Houlgrave (@JessyBlock) to ask a few questions in anticipation of the event.

https://blog.vastari.com/codex-protocol/?utm_content=74412278&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

Tell me? Just wondering. I always look for ways to earn money  Roll Eyes
Im a programmer and I work in another project. Unfortunately I cant say the name, because I dont want to violate the advertising rules
Honestly, I was thinking about something similar  Cheesy
Didn't understand you, what do you mean?
I mean, I thought you were some kind of programmer or project member. How did you achieve this?
Crypto not so long ago at all on hearing. I started studying it three years ago, it became my hobby. At first I worked in small jobs like community management, then I got smarter and more experienced. So I came to the present work  Cool

That's a pretty awesome story! I wish you the best of luck.
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

Very high-quality project, as for me. I'm already looking forward to its release, I don't know how the rest, but I really want to see what the project will be able to offer
JanglSc

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:35 AM

Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course, it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

Once they start releasing the platform definitely it will attract many people because there is a huge demand for artworks done with the hands. Whether there is any commission charges people who upload and when their art got sold.
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

This is a worthy goal. Do you want to buy some particular picture of him or something from his work? Now inspired me too to think about what I can buy with this project
JanglSc

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Yes, I have the same feelings. I remember that my grandmother used to have a Repin's picture in my childhood, but of course, it was hardly genuine. So I hope that here I can find his original picture and gift it to her

Once they start releasing the platform definitely it will attract many people because there is a huge demand for artworks done with the hands. Whether there is any commission charges people who upload and when their art got sold.

I did not know about any commission. But I think in any case, this will not prevent people from using this project
JanglSc

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

This is a worthy goal. Do you want to buy some particular picture of him or something from his work? Now inspired me too to think about what I can buy with this project

Of course I would like the picture "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to Sultan Mehmed IV" Smiley But I would be glad to buy any of his paintings. I just can not get enough of the creation of this project, because it was my childhood dream, if I can say so
Umagorna

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

Of course I would like the picture "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks to Sultan Mehmed IV" Smiley But I would be glad to buy any of his paintings. I just can not get enough of the creation of this project, because it was my childhood dream, if I can say so

Wow, Repin is a very good artist, I'm also a connoisseur of his work. But sculptures more attract me. Do you think I can get them here?
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

This is a good dream. And what I would like to say more, is that it's a dream for you to find a picture, and for someone, the project itself is a dream. I am now talking about creative people. Just think about the fact that we, as usual practical people, think only of some pictures known to the whole world, and what can real connoisseurs and artists find here?
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

Wow, Repin is a very good artist, I'm also a connoisseur of his work. But sculptures more attract me. Do you think I can get them here?

I think you can. It's kind of like art too. If you believe that here you can buy from a small bottle of wine to a vintage car, I think that you will not have any problems with the search for a sculpture. So everyone will find here something that he likes.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
JanglSc

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

This is a good dream. And what I would like to say more, is that it's a dream for you to find a picture, and for someone, the project itself is a dream. I am now talking about creative people. Just think about the fact that we, as usual practical people, think only of some pictures known to the whole world, and what can real connoisseurs and artists find here?

Yeah, in my opinion, for them it's a real treasure. Finally, in our time, attention has been paid not only to technology and progress, but also to something eternal, that is, art
GoodForGood

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Yeah, in my opinion, for them it's a real treasure. Finally, in our time, attention has been paid not only to technology and progress, but also to something eternal, that is, art

Yes, I'm glad for that, too. This incidentally is the only such project that pays tribute to the past. That's why he is special for me personally. Although I think that many will agree with me on this
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Yes, I want to somehow participate in such a cool project.
Codex will save us from fraud in the sphere of the exchange of works of art, and very much wanted to not stay away while doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: