Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43273 times)
Appyaak

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Yes, I want to somehow participate in such a cool project.
Codex will save us from fraud in the sphere of the exchange of works of art, and very much wanted to not stay away while doing so.

Yes, the scammers will be upset when Codex starts working at full strength. Blockchain will solve the problem of unscrupulous sellers who counterfeit goods and then sell them under the guise of the original.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

Good afternoon everyone. Guys, I had the following question - how can I help the project, except by investing in it?
Hey. I think that at this stage the best help is to tell your friends about this project who are interested in works of art. In the future, I think, it will be possible to integrate directly into the system itself as a volunteer.
Codex will save us from fraud in the sphere of the exchange of works of art, and very much wanted to not stay away while doing so.

Yes, the scammers will be upset when Codex starts working at full strength. Blockchain will solve the problem of unscrupulous sellers who counterfeit goods and then sell them under the guise of the original.
Yes, I once fell for such a scam. I wanted to buy a book, I ordered it, I agreed to send it. Transferred money to the seller, and he instead of the desired book in 1917 sent a book 1977. I was very upset.
Appyaak

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Yes, I once fell for such a scam. I wanted to buy a book, I ordered it, I agreed to send it. Transferred money to the seller, and he instead of the desired book in 1917 sent a book 1977. I was very upset.
Yes, it happens and none of this is not insured, unfortunately. But I'm sure that Codex is called upon to change the state of such affairs in the market of works of art and antiquity.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

Yes, it happens and none of this is not insured, unfortunately. But I'm sure that Codex is called upon to change the state of such affairs in the market of works of art and antiquity.
Well, if everything is implemented as described in the white sheet, then everything will be OK. Although I think that the rest will not be a problem. By the way, did you invest in Codex?
Appyaak

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Well, if everything is implemented as described in the white sheet, then everything will be OK. Although I think that the rest will not be a problem. By the way, did you invest in Codex?
Oh sure. I invested in it the first week, when I learned about it. Just this project is really interesting to me. Because my life is connected with art. It's important to me.
Finleynar

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

Oh sure. I invested in it the first week, when I learned about it. Just this project is really interesting to me. Because my life is connected with art. It's important to me.
Yes, comrade. The same situation. I invest only in what is interesting to me. For me, profits are in second place. In the first place is the idea of the project.
oa17

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

The Challenges of Buying Art at Auction
Some auction houses lose up to 10% of their revenue to non-performing bidders. Here’s why.
https://medium.com/codexprotocol/the-challenges-of-buying-art-at-auction-for-bidders-and-sellers-2979828e7848
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Yes, comrade. The same situation. I invest only in what is interesting to me. For me, profits are in second place. In the first place is the idea of the project.
I also join the investment in their projects because I see they also have an interesting concept in the future
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

I'm not sure this is the best way to invest, however both of us agree with the vision of Codex, hope they will succeed asap!
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

I love new article about auction challenges, thanks guys! It's a bit surprising to me that acution houses make such demands for bidders. Can't wait to see your dapp!
JSON

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

I love new article about auction challenges, thanks guys! It's a bit surprising to me that acution houses make such demands for bidders. Can't wait to see your dapp!

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp
JSON

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp

Don't aswer, I read about it  Grin. It's decentralized application, guys. It uses decentralized networks. I have to say it's a very cool thing. Codex team, well done! I love the way you follow latest features and techs.
Metaton

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

What is dapp?  Huh What should I know about it? I hope I can trust you it's cool that Codex has its own dapp

Don't aswer, I read about it  Grin. It's decentralized application, guys. It uses decentralized networks. I have to say it's a very cool thing. Codex team, well done! I love the way you follow latest features and techs.

Nice, dude.Ya'll should read about dapps, guys. If I understood it correctly, Codex already created its dapp. Did anyone visit this page? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/c/?campaign_id=445

Looks good, there are lots of things to view.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:03:57 PM

Nice, dude.Ya'll should read about dapps, guys. If I understood it correctly, Codex already created its dapp. Did anyone visit this page? https://www.liveauctioneers.com/c/?campaign_id=445

Looks good, there are lots of things to view.

I missed this page somehow, thank you! Interesting statistics, isn't it? I expected there will be more art items (900) instead of jewelry (3600). I found original Andy Warhal's drawing there, amazing!
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Dapps' advantages are:  censorship and attack sustainability, speed of data passing, anonimity, etc.
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

Dapps' advantages are:  censorship and attack sustainability, speed of data passing, anonimity, etc.

Sounds nice, thank you for explanation! Hmm, I don't understand one thing: if I buy something on the platform, will merchant send me an item?
Vercruzy

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Sounds nice, thank you for explanation! Hmm, I don't understand one thing: if I buy something on the platform, will merchant send me an item?

To be honest me too, I guess you can get what you bought physically, but something tells me we're missing something Huh
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Hi people. I would like to ask when exactly the ICO will begin?
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

Hey. At the moment the project has presale, now is the most profitable time for investing  Cool
When exactly ICO starts, as you put it, I don't know
Albert Val

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Hey. At the moment the project has presale, now is the most profitable time for investing  Cool
When exactly ICO starts, as you put it, I don't know
By the way, what do you think will be sold on the basis of this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: