Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43269 times)
Joshuella24

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

Hi guys. Well, how is Codex getting along?
What's new for us in the near future?

Hi and welcome Smiley
Well, Codex has raised $10 million in the pre-sale phase 1 and pre-sale phase 2 is ongoing right now. The amount raised will be announced soon 🙂
And we have also anounnced that the crowdsale will start on 24th of July,
you can check for more details here: https://www.codexprotocol.com/token-sale.html

And for any questions you can follow us here: https://t.me/codexprotocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordyyk

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

Hello, friend. Codex's affairs are going well, as you can see. The project clearly follows the road map, and in some places goes even ahead of schedule. Have you seen the section of the site where there are rewards?
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Hello, friend. Codex's affairs are going well, as you can see. The project clearly follows the road map, and in some places goes even ahead of schedule. Have you seen the section of the site where there are rewards?

Yes, I watched and it's really impressive. A large number of awards, many of which are real from eminent representatives. Only one third place at the Dubai contest says a lot.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Yes, I watched and it's really impressive. A large number of awards, many of which are real from eminent representatives. Only one third place at the Dubai contest says a lot.

I agree. It's very cool that Codex travels the world and presents its project. It also shows great interest in such a project not only in European countries, but throughout the world.
saendom

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:58:13 AM

I agree. It's very cool that Codex travels the world and presents its project. It also shows great interest in such a project not only in European countries, but throughout the world.

I hope that the company will not stop at this and will continue to expand even further, opening offices in different countries of the world. Because the plans for Codex are really gigantic.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

I hope that the company will not stop at this and will continue to expand even further, opening offices in different countries of the world. Because the plans for Codex are really gigantic.
Yes, I watched the YETUBE Ethereal Art Auction - it's something incredible. Very cool organization, everything is very beautiful. Items are traded for good amounts. Beautiful organizers =) I would really like to work in the Codex team.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

Codex Protocol is open source, allowing third-party players in the ecosystem to build applications and use the registry. However, with the big market and big vision, the team may be small and I'm not sure enough to bring the project to success.
saendom

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

Yes, I watched the YETUBE Ethereal Art Auction - it's something incredible. Very cool organization, everything is very beautiful. Items are traded for good amounts. Beautiful organizers =) I would really like to work in the Codex team.

You're right, in this team you want to work. People are making the future today. They are not afraid of innovation, they introduce them. Well, maybe they'll notice you. I think that they need active people who are interested in this idea.
lordyyk

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:22:38 AM

You're right, in this team you want to work. People are making the future today. They are not afraid of innovation, they introduce them. Well, maybe they'll notice you. I think that they need active people who are interested in this idea.

I would be glad if everything was so and I got a lucky ticket. But, I'm afraid that to get into such a cool and big company you need to be a big and cool person))
saendom

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

I would be glad if everything was so and I got a lucky ticket. But, I'm afraid that to get into such a cool and big company you need to be a big and cool person))

Believe in yourself and everything will turn out. And I'm telling you this quite seriously. Nothing is impossible. The main thing is to go to your goal. Well, I still wish you good luck. Well, of course, Codex and its developers also have good luck.
JSON

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I see you guys say this project is gigantic, I can't argue with that. Art sector is growing up and getting bigger everyday, new people are coming to this market, they are making new business and creating new items. So Codex team did all right!
kasaram

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

I see you guys say this project is gigantic, I can't argue with that. Art sector is growing up and getting bigger everyday, new people are coming to this market, they are making new business and creating new items. So Codex team did all right!
+1! Fortunately people's interest keeps increase as this market grows. So I'm pretty soon we will see 100s thousangs of items on the platform istead of few thousands soon Wink
rleannar

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

Hello. If it comes to things that can be sold on this project, then I would like to offer such ideas: it can be ancient Chinese vases, weapons, figurines. When people start talking about collectible things, they usually think about coins. But in fact, not much of the collectors collect coins
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

Hello. If it comes to things that can be sold on this project, then I would like to offer such ideas: it can be ancient Chinese vases, weapons, figurines. When people start talking about collectible things, they usually think about coins. But in fact, not much of the collectors collect coins
Hello! It's funny that you remembered about Chinese things. This country has so many unusual things, but many of these things have not left their homeland
By the way what is your name?
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Hello! I'm new on the project. Do not tell me briefly what is it about? Very interesting design, by the way.
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

Hello! It's funny that you remembered about Chinese things. This country has so many unusual things, but many of these things have not left their homeland
By the way what is your name?
My real name is Eric. Yours, I understand, Albert?
It seems to me that it is possible to discuss the rare things that can be sold with the help of this project indefinitely. How do you think, the Codex Protocol will be the main project for the trade in collectibles.
rleannar

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

Hello! I'm new on the project. Do not tell me briefly what is it about? Very interesting design, by the way.
Greetings. This project wants to create a huge register, which will take into account all collectible things. Each thing will have its own unique identification code. On the platform of this project, people will be able to trade in such goods. In other words, it will be an exchange of collectibles
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Greetings. This project wants to create a huge register, which will take into account all collectible things. Each thing will have its own unique identification code. On the platform of this project, people will be able to trade in such goods. In other words, it will be an exchange of collectibles
So I'm at the address. The fact is that I am engaged in collecting porcelain figurines. Well, you know, such producers as Gzhel from Russia, Meissen from Germany. As a collector, I am very interested in this project.
Albert Val

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

Nice to meet you, Eric. Yes, that's right, my name is Albert. I found this project a few weeks ago, I am sure that this is an absolutely honest and promising project  Cool
Senalana

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

Hi everybody! It's a great project with a great idea. The antiques market has long needed modernization with the help of modern technologies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: