Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles  (Read 43269 times)
saendom

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Hello everyone, people. How are you doing?
Codex is a great project, and we are its community, which should support developers.

Hi, dude. All perfectly. On the bill of the project and community you are right. We are the people who should help in every way to develop the project.

Yes, but it is important to do this not only at the stage of project release, but also after its release. In general, I think that after the release of worries, developers will only increase.

Certainly. It's a huge job and responsibility to support the work of such a huge system as Codex Protocol.

To achieve greater goals, it is necessary to do a lot of work. Do you feel easy when you think of something good?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

Codex is a great project, and we are its community, which should support developers.

Hi, dude. All perfectly. On the bill of the project and community you are right. We are the people who should help in every way to develop the project.

Yes, but it is important to do this not only at the stage of project release, but also after its release. In general, I think that after the release of worries, developers will only increase.

Certainly. It's a huge job and responsibility to support the work of such a huge system as Codex Protocol.

To achieve greater goals, it is necessary to do a lot of work. Do you feel easy when you think of something good?

No. I have to overcome a lot of difficulties before I achieve the desired results. One end justifies the means.
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

No. I have to overcome a lot of difficulties before I achieve the desired results. One end justifies the means.

Now, I'm telling you about this. The Codex command knows what it does for, so they will succeed.
lordyyk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Now, I'm telling you about this. The Codex command knows what it does for, so they will succeed.

I do not doubt it, dude. They always succeed.
petya.millionnyj

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

I just don't know what to do
I hope I invest now
and the price of token will grow in the future
What do you think about that?
mixa.potap74

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

What countries are under restrictions?
Several friends of mine want to invest
One from Russia, and one from China
JustOleg

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I want to ask a question
When does the sale end?
I am very interested in at the moment
Misha87

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

I have a stupid question 😇 - Is the price fixed?
Or it can change in the future,
depending on the change in other currencies?
topormne

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I am very impressed with your conditions
Really cool project
What is max investment?
I am thinking about 5k euro
not so many, but😅
keepeye

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

What language you are going to use?
I ask about smart contracts.
an0ma1y

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Do you have more videos?
maybe about your project?
where your CEO speaks about it
I want to know more about you
petya.millionnyj

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I got interested in the question
How vulnerable is your system to hacking?
Or is it invulnerable?
I would be interested to know
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

Do you have more videos?
maybe about your project?
where your CEO speaks about it
I want to know more about you
This is one of the latest videos featuring Mark Lurie - CEO CodexProtocol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51vig57VDWc  Grin

I got interested in the question
How vulnerable is your system to hacking?
Or is it invulnerable?
I would be interested to know
As you might know, the protocol has been released on Ethereum, which is blockchain. Therefore, the system is extremely reliable  Cool

What language you are going to use?
I ask about smart contracts.
Smart contracts for CodexProtocol have been written in Solidity Smiley

I have a stupid question 😇 - Is the price fixed?
Or it can change in the future,
depending on the change in other currencies?
That's not a stupid question  Smiley, the answer is: the price is not fixed.

I want to ask a question
When does the sale end?
The sale has been concluded and there will be an airdrop instead, check out the latest sale update here: https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codexcoin-sale-update-airdrop-3af53c6a5e9b
oa17

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

I just don't know what to do
I hope I invest now
and the price of token will grow in the future
What do you think about that?

The sale is over and done with right now. If you have passed the KYC and provided a refund wallet address then you will eligible to get 500 CODX tokens.

What countries are under restrictions?
Several friends of mine want to invest
One from Russia, and one from China

The sale has ended already but to answer your question, the US and China were restricted from the sale.

I want to ask a question
When does the sale end?

The sale is over right now. You can read more about it here Smiley
https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codexcoin-sale-update-airdrop-3af53c6a5e9b

Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Hello! I, as an artist, appreciate the initiative of the Codex protocol project team, because for me this project is of great value. I would like to know, but on the platform will be evaluated only old objects or modern ones too?
Senalana

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

Hello! I, as an artist, appreciate the initiative of the Codex protocol project team, because for me this project is of great value. I would like to know, but on the platform will be evaluated only old objects or modern ones too?
Greetings! As a collector, this project is very interesting to me. Special thanks to the team for their reliability, conscientious work and patience! First of all, I expect from him a wide range of antiques. What kind of modern art you are talking about?
Abamath

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

Greetings! As a collector, this project is very interesting to me. Special thanks to the team for their reliability, conscientious work and patience! First of all, I expect from him a wide range of antiques. What kind of modern art you are talking about?
Yes, I agree with you that the project team fully devotes itself to its development. I'm talking about a wide range of contemporary works of art: from paintings to various kinds of installations and decor items. It would be great if the project works with all of this too.
Senalana

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Yes, I agree with you that the project team fully devotes itself to its development. I'm talking about a wide range of contemporary works of art: from paintings to various kinds of installations and decor items. It would be great if the project works with all of this too.
To be honest, I did not think about your offer earlier. The general direction of the Codex activity is antiques, and diverse: from stamps and coins, to furniture and cars. But your words sound pretty tempting!
Abamath

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

To be honest, I did not think about your offer earlier. The general direction of the Codex activity is antiques, and diverse: from stamps and coins, to furniture and cars. But your words sound pretty tempting!
Antiques are, of course, great, but in fact modern art should not be neglected. Because what is new today, tomorrow is already becoming antiques!
Senalana

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Antiques are, of course, great, but in fact modern art should not be neglected. Because what is new today, tomorrow is already becoming antiques!
Yes, there is truth in your words. I completely agree with you. By the way, do you think that the assessment will be made as high as possible?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: