Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:38:33 PM

Welcome back  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:07:30 AM

Welcome back  Grin

We were never gone.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
valtin

Activity: 654
Merit: 545

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:16:28 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

First, let us be clear: We will not make any ICO and we will never ask for any funds from anyone.

Now back to the message:

It has been some time since the inception of minereum. During this time, we have been closely watching the evolution of blockchain technology.

In our quest to improve self-mining technology, we are currently working to introduce new features to minereum. For this we will create a new Smart Contract and a new launch.

Here is what is planned:

1. For the new launch, everyone will be able to create new Genesis Addresses
(free, like when mne was first launched in 2017, all you have to do is to go to the claim website while the claim phase is running)
2. The old Genesis Addresses from minereum 1.0 will be transfered to minereum V2
3. Users will be able to convert MNE from minereum 1.0 into minereum V2
(The total supply will be MNE1 Supply + MNE2 Supply)
4. Genesis Addresses holders will be able to put the Addresses for sale in exchange for ETH
5. It will be possible to transfer Genesis Addresses into other addresses (useful if your address was hacked for example)
6. A development of a new web3 website to manage Genesis Addresses (to be used with metamask)
7. A new feature that will allow users to create new Self-Mining Addresses if they own a certain amount of coins
(when this feature is used, the circulating supply will be reduced)

All of this will be totally decentralized.

The Genesis Addresses of MNE V2 will self-mine for the same period as MNE 1.0 Genesis Addresses (~ 40 years), for more information on how Genesis Addresses work check http://www.minereum.com

We are still unsure when the new launch will be, but there is a possibility it will still happen this year.

We are planning a big bonus for all the mne that will be sent from the current MNE into MNE V2.

Feel free to post any questions below.

Stay tuned for more updates.
Hi
What about coins which i sent on MEOS and MTRON address? Minereum V2 will be add on Livecoin?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:22:52 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

First, let us be clear: We will not make any ICO and we will never ask for any funds from anyone.

Now back to the message:

It has been some time since the inception of minereum. During this time, we have been closely watching the evolution of blockchain technology.

In our quest to improve self-mining technology, we are currently working to introduce new features to minereum. For this we will create a new Smart Contract and a new launch.

Here is what is planned:

(free, like when mne was first launched in 2017, all you have to do is to go to the claim website while the claim phase is running)
2. The old Genesis Addresses from minereum 1.0 will be transfered to minereum V2
4. Genesis Addresses holders will be able to put the Addresses for sale in exchange for ETH
5. It will be possible to transfer Genesis Addresses into other addresses (useful if your address was hacked for example)
6. A development of a new web3 website to manage Genesis Addresses (to be used with metamask)
7. A new feature that will allow users to create new Self-Mining Addresses if they own a certain amount of coins

The Genesis Addresses of MNE V2 will self-mine for the same period as MNE 1.0 Genesis Addresses (~ 40 years), for more information on how Genesis Addresses work check http://www.minereum.com

We are still unsure when the new launch will be, but there is a possibility it will still happen this year.

We are planning a big bonus for all the mne that will be sent from the current MNE into MNE V2.

Hi
What about coins which i sent on MEOS and MTRON address? Minereum V2 will be add on Livecoin?

Hi,

About MEOS and MTRON:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg52533282#msg52533282

About livecoin:

Yes, Minereum V2 will be on livecoin, we expect the same MNE ticker to remain but there will be a new Smart Contract Address

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
valtin

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:28:02 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

Now back to the message:

Here is what is planned:

Hi

Hi,

About MEOS and MTRON:

About livecoin:

Yes, Minereum V2 will be on livecoin, we expect the same MNE ticker to remain but there will be a new Smart Contract Address
So, my old MNE1 will be swap for the new MNE2? I correctly understood? What will be if i have MNE1 on LIvecoin? I must transfer my MNE1 to my Myetherwallet?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 12:32:12 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

Now back to the message:

Here is what is planned:

Hi

Hi,

About MEOS and MTRON:

About livecoin:

So, my old MNE1 will be swap for the new MNE2? I correctly understood? What will be if i have MNE1 on LIvecoin? I must transfer my MNE1 to my Myetherwallet?

You will need to take your MNE out of Livecoin yes, after that you can claim your new MNE2 on the new contract.

Instructions will be provided on how to do this

valtin

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:39:15 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

Now back to the message:

Here is what is planned:

Hi

Hi,

About MEOS and MTRON:

About livecoin:

You will need to take your MNE out of Livecoin yes, after that you can claim your new MNE2 on the new contract.

Instructions will be provided on how to do this
Thanks for the answer..I Will be wait instructions.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 05:01:10 AM

I'm assuming the genesis holders from MNE1 don't need to do anything to claim their MNE2 genesis, other than just have the key?

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:34:04 AM

withdrawal from livecoin is disabled
dev, is here an anti-multiaccount tactic when claim phase will run ?
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:26:07 AM

This is good news for coin holders, we will wait for new announcements from the developer and instructions, as I understand for the owners of the old Genesis addresses do not need to do anything, they themselves will be transferred to the new V2 network  Wink
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:54:56 AM

INTRODUCING MINEREUM V2

Hello everyone,

Now back to the message:

Here is what is planned:

That's great news dev! Are you planning to add more exchanges for mne V2? As have been wrote livecoin wallet is offline.. to have at least another exchange will be better.

I also try to trade mne in decentralised exchanges like forkdelta in the past, but it looks line mne is not fully compatible with them.... Will mne v2 be compatible?

Thank you.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 10:52:14 AM

I'm assuming the genesis holders from MNE1 don't need to do anything to claim their MNE2 genesis, other than just have the key?

Correct

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 10:54:23 AM

ETH and ETH tokens seem to be temporarily under maintenance, check back later

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:03:29 AM

clear
it's about my statement about livecoin
what's about my question ?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 11:57:37 AM

clear

When it comes to the claim phase, what we are planning is that everyone will be able to claim as many addresses as they want. All they have to do is to solve a captcha on the claim website. This is the same like in the claim phase when minereum was first launched, however we plan to launch this new phase for much longer, not just 24 hours.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:06:55 PM

is the Minereum price increase because it will launch Minereum V2? What are the advantages of Minereum V2?
it looks like Minereum has to add MNE to the list of exchanges other than Hitbtc because the daily volume is only $ 200

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zdeni82

Activity: 911
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

is the Minereum price increase because it will launch Minereum V2? What are the advantages of Minereum V2?
it looks like Minereum has to add MNE to the list of exchanges other than Hitbtc because the daily volume is only $ 200

Probably, when something new is coming community interest about coin is rising so we should see some changes Smiley

Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:43:34 PM

clear

When it comes to the claim phase, what we are planning is that everyone will be able to claim as many addresses as they want. All they have to do is to solve a captcha on the claim website. This is the same like in the claim phase when minereum was first launched, however we plan to launch this new phase for much longer, not just 24 hours.

guys what you are doing is awesome - DON'T STOP - many projects stopped forever but you proved to be a serious team. I always believe in MNE Grin
Can you just advised from here:
  • What are the wallets where we can hold our coins
    What about out the livecoin wallet, are you still supporting that one as I saw D&W are both suspended?

Thanks
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:32:22 AM

clear

guys what you are doing is awesome - DON'T STOP - many projects stopped forever but you proved to be a serious team. I always believe in MNE Grin
Can you just advised from here:
  • What are the wallets where we can hold our coins
    What about out the livecoin wallet, are you still supporting that one as I saw D&W are both suspended?

Thanks

You can hold your tokens in any compatible wallet where you have access to your private key. MEW is good choice plus you can keep them into hardware wallet for more security.

It is good to see the dev is back with new plan and want to make this project alive again.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:39:28 AM

~
~

Deposits, withdrawals on the exchange are temporarily disabled due to the Istanbul hard fork in the Ethereum network, as the technical support says, as soon as they are convinced that everything works fine they will be turned on again  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: