Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

At the moment we are very busy preparing all the steps to launch minereum V2.

The launch is divided in 6 phases:

1. Create the new Token Smart Contract
2. Launch minereum V2
3. Build the new decentralized web3 platform to trade Genesis Addresses
4. Transfer all the balances from minereum 1.0 to minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)
6. Launch the Decentralized Trading Platform for Genesis Addresses

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

0xcd7156c91a26625f397f143c2c618ec1cb1e6c98

(Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address)

For Example:

- 10 People contribute in total 10000 MNE
- Each of them sent 1000 MNE
- Meaning each of them contributed 10%
- Each of them is entitled to 10% of the Genesis Addresses ETH volume fees
- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

All the MNE sent to this special program address will be burned and will not be transferred to minereum V2.

More updates soon!

That's all well and good but what is the ultimate purpose of MNE other than speculation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:27:09 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 02:42:30 PM by minereum

hello guys, have few questions. Address wound be generate MNE after activation? After destroy address I will have 100 MNE immediately or after generating 50 days this 100 MNE or etc and then when I destroy I will have the amount that was generated?

The address will be generated before activation. However while the address is not activated (a small fee needs to be sent) the coins will not be in circulation (no transfers or Genesis Addresses trading allowed).

When one address is destroyed in that example you would get the 100 MNE immediately.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:39:14 PM

The enormous number of mne v2 genesis addresses that is forming means that mne v2 will have a very large maximum supply... very larger than mne v1. mne v1 is now quoted less than 100 satoshi... in this situation what will be the target price for mne v2 ?? 10 satoshi ?? This looks like a waste of time.

We can see already thousands of future mne v2 genesis addresses. What's the target? A million of genesis addresses? Than a mne v2 genesis address will be worth like an mne v1 token... 100 satoshi.

Really can't understand this.

We want to give as much chance as possible for more people to join the minereum ecosystem. If we do a short claim period there will be very few people controlling all the addresses.

Therefore to counter hyper inflation there will be a small ETH fee that needs to be sent for the Genesis Addresses to be activated. While the addresses are not activated the coins won’t be in circulation and the addresses cannot be transferred/sold.

For example if you registered 500 addresses and assuming the ETH fee for activation is 0.05 ETH you would need 25 ETH overall in order to get all your addresses activated. So with this measure we believe there will be many Genesis Addresses that won’t be activated at all.

All these stats will be available in the platform we are building, including the number of claimed addresses and the number of activated ones so everyone will be able to track the supply impact in real time.

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:43:22 PM

It doesn't appear anyone has sent any MNE to the special program address - or am I wrong?

etherscan.io doesn't show any balance of MNE in the special program address.  Are we supposed to start sending MNE to it already?  Huh

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 02:45:40 PM

It doesn't appear anyone has sent any MNE to the special program address - or am I wrong?

etherscan.io doesn't show any balance of MNE in the special program address.  Are we supposed to start sending MNE to it already?  Huh

Yes, you can send already MNE to the special program address

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:40:37 PM

Hi dev. I participate in Mtron and Meos program before, when you refund our MNE? if you refund my MNE, i will send back-and participate in special program address.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 11:00:03 PM

Hi dev. I participate in Mtron and Meos program before, when you refund our MNE? if you refund my MNE, i will send back-and participate in special program address.

This is in our task list and it will be done soon

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:40:29 AM

And where will the Ethereum paid for the activation of Genesis addresses go and what will it be used for in the future  Wink
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 07:59:44 AM

And where will the Ethereum paid for the activation of Genesis addresses go and what will it be used for in the future  Wink

This is a good question... I'm wondering the destination of the funds too.

Meanwhile the claim page (v2.minereum.com) looks unaccessible today. I receive an error message like this: "Error This page cannot be loaded. This may be due to one of the following reasons: ...... " . I hope this means that claiming phase is ended.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 08:55:29 AM

We are not sure yet, this is a recent idea based on the number of Genesis Addresses requests we are receiving.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 08:58:09 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:13:13 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

2. Launch minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

More updates soon!

That's all well and good but what is the ultimate purpose of MNE other than speculation?

The minereum token service will also be included in the V2. In this new version the token creation will be decentralized.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 08:59:08 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 10:40:59 AM by minereum

And where will the Ethereum paid for the activation of Genesis addresses go and what will it be used for in the future  Wink

This is a good question... I'm wondering the destination of the funds too.

Meanwhile the claim page (v2.minereum.com) looks unaccessible today. I receive an error message like this: "Error This page cannot be loaded. This may be due to one of the following reasons: ...... " . I hope this means that claiming phase is ended.

The website is online

EDIT: There seems to be some DNS issues, it seems the correct IP address is still being updated across the world wide DNS servers. You can experience some temporarily access issues for few more hours. We will inform here when the claim phase is over and the page will not be taken offline, we will just replace the submission possibility with a message saying the claim phase is over.

jahras

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:02:24 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

The minereum token service will also be included in the V2. In this new version the token creation will be decentralized.
[/quote]

OK, that's good but it would be much better is if MNE has more utility or some other added value derived from use cases.

The token generation service is very useful but I doubt it is enough to make this a  sought-after token IMO.

What do we all think about this?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 10:10:14 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK, that's good but it would be much better is if MNE has more utility or some other added value derived from use cases.

The token generation service is very useful but I doubt it is enough to make this a  sought-after token IMO.

What do we all think about this?

[/quote]

We also encourage the community to find other useful methods for MNE. The current version of MNE is not fully ERC20 compatible, after MNE V2 is launched it will be fully ERC20 compatible and this will also open the possibility for other community driven usages.

jahras

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:19:35 AM

Also, instead of having v2 wallets activated with mne v1, why did you choose eth?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

Also, instead of having v2 wallets activated with mne v1, why did you choose eth?

When MNE V2 is launched there will no more mne 1.0 they will be merged into one token.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 11:25:08 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:12:00 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

2. Launch minereum V2

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

More updates soon!

jahras

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:14:39 PM

When MNE V2 is launched there will no more mne 1.0 they will be merged into one token.

I see, thanks
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:21:21 PM

We are not sure yet, this is a recent idea based on the number of Genesis Addresses requests we are receiving.

Thanks for the answer! Then we will wait for the launch of v2 with instructions I hope that everything will become a little clearer and clearer
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:00:20 PM

The enormous number of mne v2 genesis addresses that is forming means that mne v2 will have a very large maximum supply... very larger than mne v1. mne v1 is now quoted less than 100 satoshi... in this situation what will be the target price for mne v2 ?? 10 satoshi ?? This looks like a waste of time.

We can see already thousands of future mne v2 genesis addresses. What's the target? A million of genesis addresses? Than a mne v2 genesis address will be worth like an mne v1 token... 100 satoshi.

Really can't understand this.

We want to give as much chance as possible for more people to join the minereum ecosystem. If we do a short claim period there will be very few people controlling all the addresses.

Therefore to counter hyper inflation there will be a small ETH fee that needs to be sent for the Genesis Addresses to be activated. While the addresses are not activated the coins won’t be in circulation and the addresses cannot be transferred/sold.

For example if you registered 500 addresses and assuming the ETH fee for activation is 0.05 ETH you would need 25 ETH overall in order to get all your addresses activated. So with this measure we believe there will be many Genesis Addresses that won’t be activated at all.

All these stats will be available in the platform we are building, including the number of claimed addresses and the number of activated ones so everyone will be able to track the supply impact in real time.

Do not set a fixed fee to activate Genesis addresses. This is best done in the form of an auction or exchange. If the value of the assets of MNE v.2 on cryptocurrency exchanges increases, then let the cost of activating Genesis addresses increase. If the value of the asset falls, let the activation of Genesis addresses be lower too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: