Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
salakka

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:15:50 PM

It seems that the price to get a L3 address is actually 0.3 and not 0.2 as stated in the stats page
Apparently you need to upgrade to L2 first. If you do it all in one step directly from L1 to L3 the cost is 0.3

thats big money 0.3 just for upgrade, do you think its worth it or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:47:03 PM

It seems that the price to get a L3 address is actually 0.3 and not 0.2 as stated in the stats page
Apparently you need to upgrade to L2 first. If you do it all in one step directly from L1 to L3 the cost is 0.3

thats big money 0.3 just for upgrade, do you think its worth it or not?

Its hard to say at this point. Very few addresses have been activated and there is no market yet.
Then again, the first minereum had all the nice prices at the very beginning and then quickly fell. So being first might pay well.

Also just to buy a L1 address costs 0.44 eth now (only 0.1 goes to seller, rest is fee) and I suppose whoever buys intends to upgrade, so to them the cost is 0.74
Only one such address has been sold so far.

For now I'll wait.

SUMBI99

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 06:52:55 PM

MINEREUM V2 IS LIVE! READ MORE

The future of Smart Contract Mining starts here

Minereum is the first ever self mining Smart Contract Token. Coins are generated on the fly with a mathematical formula.

Minereum was launched back in 2017 as an airdrop. The Genesis Address Airdrop occurred between April 14 2017 @ 5 PM UTC and April 15 2017 @ 5 PM UTC, 4268 Genesis Addresses were generated.

Between December 2019 and March 2020 there was a new Genesis Address Airdrop, during this airdrop 1,197,634 Genesis Addresses were generated. Minereum V2 was publicly launched on April 11, 2020 with a new smart contract address (0xc92e74b131D7b1D46E60e07F3FaE5d8877Dd03F0)

There was no ICO for minereum.

Full list of addresses that participated in the Minereum V2 Airdrop

Website
https://www.minereum.com/

Symbol: MNE

Smart Contract Address: 0xc92e74b131D7b1D46E60e07F3FaE5d8877Dd03F0

Exchanges Block explorer
Livecoin Coinmarketcap
HitBTC Source code
Cryptopia
CryptoDao

Twitter account
Telegram group
Reddit

White paper

minereum on the news:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/minereums-token-service-makes-it-possible-to-create-your-own-ethereum-token
https://cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community
https://www.ethnews.com/minereums-self-mining-token-can-generate-erc20-tokens-and-more?platform=hootsuite
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/778-minereum-changing-cryptocurrency-mining
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-make-erc20-token-creation-easier/
http://www.coinnewsasia.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-token/

Signature and Avatar:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19508798#msg19508798
.                                                                                                                                     I receive An Airdrop on this April do I supposed to upgrade to V2 or there is no need  of doing that I can Exchange it anytime
JohnsonX

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:57:02 PM

So if I understand this (https://www.minereum.com/howto#genesis) correctly one cannot transfer the 32,000 MNE even if you are level 3. It says you can only transfer self-mined amount?

sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 08:34:00 PM

I received MNE in my wallet and is project still working? What exchange is currently having it? I just read that there is a new contract address. I will follow this and see if I can earn having this token for now.
As you see on in this thread so yes it's still have some development, even V2 of minereum is alive. Looks like currently MNE is listed at livecoin based what I see in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minereum/markets/. If in the past you had received an airdrop from a minereum, then you really had to find out and follow its current developments.

rheyank

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 09:24:32 PM

MINEREUM V2 IS NOW LIVE!

-snip-

Hello minereum

yesterday I tried to transfer some tokens to another wallet address but failed. Exactly two different tokens, one of which is MNE. both failed to send ... Then I check on Etherscan and report the status like this:

* Status "Fail with error 'CO03'"
* Status "Fail with error 'gn.isGenesisAddressLevel1 (_from) || gn.isGenesisAddressLevel2 (_from)'"

please explain, thanks

It means you are trying to transfer MNE from a Genesis Address Level 1 or Genesis Address Level 2, but only Level 3 can transfer MNE.

Make sure you read the tutorial page here in the section about Genesis Addresses: https://www.minereum.com/howto

I have read your article. I still don't understand, please answer these three questions.

1. what is the meaning of Genesis Addresses For Sale ?
2. what is the meaning of Normal Address For Sale ?
3. The third question follows after you answer 2 questions from me

My goal is like this ... I want to sell MNE not to sell wallet addresses. because my wallet address consists of several tokens, if I knew from begin that it would be locked, then I would use a new address. This damages the ERC20 network ecosystem. I hope you understand my sentences, I'm sorry if the sentences is bad. thank you !!

HONEYPOD
(HNY)   honeypod.org   (HNY)
Changing Your Internet Forever
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 12:54:01 AM

My goal is like this ... I want to sell MNE not to sell wallet addresses. because my wallet address consists of several tokens, if I knew from begin that it would be locked, then I would use a new address. This damages the ERC20 network ecosystem. I hope you understand my sentences, I'm sorry if the sentences is bad. thank you !!
its does'nt affect to your wallet. Actually someone already ask same question like you, then here is the answer from the dev.

Please clarify something for me

I can see my addresses in metamask and how they connect to the minereum site. This is all very nicely done

When I sell a genesis address or a stake address what exactly am I selling?
I do not lose control of that address as it might contain eth and other tokens right?

I guess I am selling the genesis address property or the stake property so another eth address takes upon those but no actual addresses change owners.

Is that correct?

That is correct. Any other tokens or ETH you have in your address will not be affected by the Minereum Decentralized Trading, only minereum property are transferred between addresses. And of course we never have access to your private key and we will never ask for it in the platform.

rheyank

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 02:04:09 AM

its does'nt affect to your wallet. Actually someone already ask same question like you, then here is the answer from the dev.

Please clarify something for me

I can see my addresses in metamask and how they connect to the minereum site. This is all very nicely done

When I sell a genesis address or a stake address what exactly am I selling?
I do not lose control of that address as it might contain eth and other tokens right?

I guess I am selling the genesis address property or the stake property so another eth address takes upon those but no actual addresses change owners.

Is that correct?

That is correct. Any other tokens or ETH you have in your address will not be affected by the Minereum Decentralized Trading, only minereum property are transferred between addresses. And of course we never have access to your private key and we will never ask for it in the platform.

I will not ask if I do not do it myself, several times I try to send tokens (in one wallet address with MNE) to the crypto exchange address but it always fails, the status is "Fail with error 'CO03'". But just now I tried to send it was successful, meaning there is no problem. OK ! hehehehe

My next question or maybe continues question,

How can I sell all MNE? which is a good choice for me:
-Set Genesis Address For Sale
-Set Normal Address For Sale
-Set Stake For Sale

Basically I can sell all MNE coins, thank you

HONEYPOD
Hundred Nights

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:55:55 AM

Hello friends, I come to answer some questions that many here have not understood.

The first and main one, the one we all want to know.

-Can I withdraw all the 32k mne?

No, those are the total balance of the genesis address, u cant withdraw that.

-So which one can I withdraw?

You can only withdraw the mne that have been mined, as in the following example.

My Address:

Type: Genesis Address Level 1

Available Balance: 0 MNE  <<< this is the amount you can withdraw

Total Balance: 32000 MNE

-so I can only withdraw what it shows me as available balance?.

Yes, is you available balance is 10 mne, you can only withdraw thats 10 mne.

-I have Genesis Address Level 1 but he is not doing anything

you can only do two things with it, upgrate to level 2 or Set your address for sale

-ok, i just raised it to level 2 what can i do now?

at level 2, you can only do 3 things, transfer the genesis address to another address, set your address for sale at the price you wish and start mining.

-Does that mean I still can't withdraw the mne, even though it started mining?

exactly, level 2 is to start mining

-then I can only raise it to level 3

right, with your address at level 3, you can withdraw all the balance that is available, don't forget that you can only withdraw the available quantity.

If you buy a new genesis address, you will have to pay 0.44 eth but if you have your own address, you only pay 0.34 eth, this is the total cost to reach level 3, 0.10 eth is for the seller of the genesis address on the page.

hope this helps you understand the system a little better.

I have 1k genesis address level 1 for sale, If you are interested, send me a message.
crypzzzzzz99

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:22:03 PM

Hello friends, I come to answer some questions that many here have not understood.

You can only withdraw the mne that have been mined, as in the following example.

My Address:

you can only do two things with it, upgrate to level 2 or Set your address for sale

at level 2, you can only do 3 things, transfer the genesis address to another address, set your address for sale at the price you wish and start mining.

right, with your address at level 3, you can withdraw all the balance that is available, don't forget that you can only withdraw the available quantity.

If you buy a new genesis address, you will have to pay 0.44 eth but if you have your own address, you only pay 0.34 eth, this is the total cost to reach level 3, 0.10 eth is for the seller of the genesis address on the page.

I have 1k genesis address level 1 for sale, If you are interested, send me a message.

So you are saying if you buy a level 1 address for 0.44 eth then that is automatically upgraded to level 3?
Hundred Nights

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:29:05 PM

My Address:

So you are saying if you buy a level 1 address for 0.44 eth then that is automatically upgraded to level 3?

yes, the cost of 0.44 eth is because 0.10 eth is added for the seller but if you have your own genesis address, you only have to pay 0.34 eth to raise it to level 3
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:38:22 PM

Please whoever triggers payments to stakeholders, don't do it 10 times a day.

You are just spamming the ethereum network and paying high fees at the same time, while filling our transaction history with many dust payments.

At least wait a full day or until the eth balance reaches 10 eth or something. Is anyone  in urgent need to have those extra cents in eth right away?

crypzzzzzz99

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:30:28 PM

My Address:

yes, the cost of 0.44 eth is because 0.10 eth is added for the seller but if you have your own genesis address, you only have to pay 0.34 eth to raise it to level 3

I understand that but say i am buying a new genesis address as i already have one, then when i pay 0.44 eth the level 1 genesis address i buy will still be level 1 right?
Hundred Nights

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 05:45:13 PM

My Address:

I understand that but say i am buying a new genesis address as i already have one, then when i pay 0.44 eth the level 1 genesis address i buy will still be level 1 right?

no, u pay 0.44 eth for level 3 genesis adress, the page does not sell level 1 genesis address, whenever you buy a new genesis address, you will buy it at level 3 of which 0.34 eth you are paying to raise it to level 3 and 0.10 eth which are for the seller of the genesis address
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 06:55:35 PM

tanx you also helped me with this , i had a lot  of questions too , i had almost forgot about the project but it is very great that this project is doing so well , it is good to see some old project keeping strong in times that a lot of projects fail

this is what we need now , positive energy and old projects who survive the years
rheyank

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 09:37:09 PM

My Address:

no, u pay 0.44 eth for level 3 genesis adress, the page does not sell level 1 genesis address, whenever you buy a new genesis address, you will buy it at level 3 of which 0.34 eth you are paying to raise it to level 3 and 0.10 eth which are for the seller of the genesis address

oo ... so this is like a mining site which usually uses GHS, they give GHS for free as a bonus to mine but the bonus can't be cashout.

the last question.

can you give me a screenshot to prove that you have sent a token other than MNE to another wallet address? because I always fail to send it.

Double thank you for it.

HONEYPOD
johhny277

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:21:12 AM

What about Destroy Genesis Address, I see that in the bottom of the page but not active.
Will it be active in the future and can we expect some money reward for destroying genesis addresses?

Thank you.
Hundred Nights

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:08:51 AM

My Address:

oo ... so this is like a mining site which usually uses GHS, they give GHS for free as a bonus to mine but the bonus can't be cashout.

the last question.

can you give me a screenshot to prove that you have sent a token other than MNE to another wallet address? because I always fail to send it.

Double thank you for it.

I understand that it cannot be done, since the address was exclusively for the mining of mne, that is why it was not possible to use addresses from exchangers
BTCGenX9

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:59:41 AM

I have 32,000 MNE in my MetaMask wallet but MNE wallet on Livecoin is temporary offline so i can't sell my tokens right now.
Any statement on when its gonna be back online on Livecoin?
crypzzzzzz99

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:08:55 PM

What about Destroy Genesis Address, I see that in the bottom of the page but not active.
Will it be active in the future and can we expect some money reward for destroying genesis addresses?

Thank you.

This is for when you are buying stakes, you have the option to buy stakes for a number of genessis addresses the minimum at the moment is 2. When you want to buy stakes with these genesis addresses they must be allowed to be destroyed first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: