Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 07:32:36 PM

Please help confirm. On "Genesis Addresses Activation Fees" The 50% ETH that stake holders will receive, will it be equally distributed to the number of participants OR distributed based on the number of MNE contributed by each participants to the stake holder program?

Example: Will someone who participated with 1000MNE, have equally share/percent with someone who participated with 5000MNE OR percentage to received will based on numbers of MNE?

It is based on the number of MNE

Please i don't understand, mv1 holder must swap her address to v2 now or later this step will be still available ?

toyo87 was talking about the Stake Holder program. If you own mne v1 there is nothing you need to do it will be taken to v2

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:53:03 PM
Merited by davide72 (1)

I see examples of 0.05 Eth as activation fees of v2 genesis addresses... This equal to about 581 mne at actual livecoin.net price. Considering that a genesis will mine about 1.84 mne per day, it means that you will need about 315 days just to recover from fee paying... Risking for 315 days to lose your investment if mne quote will drop.

If those numbers will become real I don't think there will be a lot of activations, so even the participants to the stake holder program will not get that much fees.

I was thinking to invest some mne in stake holder program but with those numbers and the over 300000 v2 genesis addresses, I think I'll keep funds away.

Bulista

Activity: 168
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:52:22 AM

I see examples of 0.05 Eth as activation fees of v2 genesis addresses... This equal to about 581 mne at actual livecoin.net price. Considering that a genesis will mine about 1.84 mne per day, it means that you will need about 315 days just to recover from fee paying... Risking for 315 days to lose your investment if mne quote will drop.

If those numbers will become real I don't think there will be a lot of activations, so even the participants to the stake holder program will not get that much fees.

I was thinking to invest some mne in stake holder program but with those numbers and the over 300000 v2 genesis addresses, I think I'll keep funds away.

If the mne price goes up all your logic goes down the toilet.

I don’t think anyone believes if this will succeed the price will remain at $0.01, it will be very easy to reach $1. That’s 100 times ROI by the way or in other words 10,000%
Bulista

Activity: 168
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:57:48 AM

If the mne price goes up all your logic goes down the toilet.

I don’t think anyone believes if this is to succeed the price will remain at $0.01, it will be very easy to reach $1. That’s 100 times ROI by the way or in other words 10,000%

so far after v2 announcement it went up 300%
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:33:01 PM

like i already said it is good deal because spamer will  not activat multi adresses for dumping, if you want your genesis adresse(s) you will should activat them by your self and pay a tax.

Please help confirm. On "Genesis Addresses Activation Fees" The 50% ETH that stake holders will receive, will it be equally distributed to the number of participants OR distributed based on the number of MNE contributed by each participants to the stake holder program?

Example: Will someone who participated with 1000MNE, have equally share/percent with someone who participated with 5000MNE OR percentage to received will based on numbers of MNE?

Please i don't understand, mv1 holder must swap her address to v2 now or later this step will be still available ?

toyo87 was talking about the Stake Holder program. If you own mne v1 there is nothing you need to do it will be taken to v2

ok but please confirm that same any other genesis addresses will swap to mne v2, because i have mne on other adresse (no genesis) so they will be swapped or we must do some thing for swap ?

also for stakeholder program, my mne sent will be burned ? no refund, no come back ?
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:04:49 PM

It seems to me that the creation of new Genesis addresses has already been greatly delayed ,is it not time to stop registering and launch the V2 version, although this is only my opinion  Wink
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 12:50:26 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:08:42 PM by minereum

like i already said it is good deal because spamer will  not activat multi adresses for dumping, if you want your genesis adresse(s) you will should activat them by your self and pay a tax.

ok but please confirm that same any other genesis addresses will swap to mne v2, because i have mne on other adresse (no genesis) so they will be swapped or we must do some thing for swap ?

also for stakeholder program, my mne sent will be burned ? no refund, no come back ?

Yes the mne balance of normal addresses will be taken to v2, there is nothing you need to do.

We plan that all the mne sent to the stake holder program will be burned, in the unlikely situation that the program is canceled all funds will be refunded.

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
matfer95317

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:44:55 AM

When will the airdrop and stake holder program end?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 01:44:37 PM

When will the airdrop and stake holder program end?

Still to be defined, most likely by mid-end February it will end.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:58:14 AM

so we need another 0.05 ETH for each genesis address to withdraw the token from the airdrop?
for me i think i need to thinking it again but i still join the airdrop and wait for the price of each token increase then pay 0.05 ETH for activation

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:14:21 AM

so we need another 0.05 ETH for each genesis address to withdraw the token from the airdrop?
for me i think i need to thinking it again but i still join the airdrop and wait for the price of each token increase then pay 0.05 ETH for activation
I guess your answer should refer to this post

We are still defining all details but here is the latest info:

There will be 3 levels of Genesis Addresses
- Level 1 (no fee)
Genesis Addresses receives 32,000 MNE but is not activated, owners can set these addresses for sale. However since the address is not activated, coins are not self mined and MNE transfers are not possible.
- Level 2 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is activated and the self-mining process starts, owners can set the address for sale at the price they wish, however MNE transfers are not possible
- Level 3 (fee applies)
Genesis Address is fully activated including MNE transfers & MNE decentralized trading

The Level 1 addresses are the ones being airdropped in the claim page right now (http://v2.minereum.com) after mne v2 is launched owners will be able to upgrade the addresses to Level 2 & Level 3.

Keep in mind that when the claim phase ends it will not be possible to create more Level 1 addresses.

To answer your question the mining process only starts after Level 2 is activated, meaning the sooner they are activated the more coins they will mine.

All the fees applied in mne v2 will be distributed to the Stake Holder Program participants, meaning:

- Activation Fees
- Genesis Address Decentralized Trading fees
- MNE Decentralized trading fees

For more details on the Stake Holder Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53332411#msg53332411

That depends on which genesis address of you.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:06:08 AM

~snip

so i need to pay 0.05 ETH for the genesis address to start self mining? i thought that we just need to pay 0.05 ETH to be able to claim the token from self mining

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:55:24 PM

V2 will be the exact copy of V1, just a waste of time. In this project there will be no future developments exactly like for minereum 1 and the only person who will have a good profit will be the dev. Mark this post then we'll talk about it again.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:03:47 PM

~snip

so i need to pay 0.05 ETH for the genesis address to start self mining? i thought that we just need to pay 0.05 ETH to be able to claim the token from self mining

That is requirement for V2 to make active your submitted address which is fair condition it will avoid the abuse of this system and only interested will use this. There are still few weeks till this get active so let's see how it will works.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:11:14 PM

V2 will be the exact copy of V1, just a waste of time. In this project there will be no future developments exactly like for minereum 1 and the only person who will have a good profit will be the dev. Mark this post then we'll talk about it again.

Well, I think we are all adults here to know that the dev is also after profit, not only you Grin. Now I don't think there will be no development just because this is what happened in the past. We are still nowhere in terms of crypto industry. Should Bitcoin and the top 5 let's say gain some sort of global fame, this industry will pull in plenty of new money for a long term in which case I don't think anyone would close the boutique. Now if we assist to a pump like 10000x and then the ride is over, yes, do expect another 99% drop.
Long story short, make sure you don't expose your arses guys, be reasonable when you invest so if things turn ugly you still have your happy days ahead. Just don't don't invest recklessly basically.
Think about BTC. There is globally 30 mln millionaires and only 15 mln Bitcoins available but yet it's not like everyone bought 1 BTC right. Why? Because there is no easy safe quick trip to the moon. Everything can drop at any time.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 08:51:20 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 09:05:41 PM by minereum

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR V1 GENESIS ADDRESS OWNERS

note: if you are only participating in the v2 airdrop this information is not relevant for you and nothing to worry about.

To all v1 Genesis Address holders, please be aware:

Due to technical limitations in the migration to V2, all v1 Genesis Addresses will be restarted, if you want to keep your available balance from your v1 genesis address make sure to transfer the available balance out to another normal address before the Snapshot date. Snapshot date should happen somewhere in February. All v1 Genesis Addresses will be taken to v2 however the old available  balance won’t be taken and the new mining process only starts upon activation to level 2. For more information about the Genesis Addresses levels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53656242#msg53656242

For normal v1 address owners with MNE nothing to worry about, your balances will be taken to v2.

toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:51:34 AM

Hope we can send MNE to the stake Holder Program address now?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:17:04 PM

Hope we can send MNE to the stake Holder Program address now?

Yes participation is still open for the Stake Holder Program

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:33:43 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR V1 GENESIS ADDRESS OWNERS

note: if you are only participating in the v2 airdrop this information is not relevant for you and nothing to worry about.

To all v1 Genesis Address holders, please be aware:

Due to technical limitations in the migration to V2, all v1 Genesis Addresses will be restarted, if you want to keep your available balance from your v1 genesis address make sure to transfer the available balance out to another normal address before the Snapshot date. Snapshot date should happen somewhere in February. All v1 Genesis Addresses will be taken to v2 however the old available  balance won’t be taken and the new mining process only starts upon activation to level 2. For more information about the Genesis Addresses levels: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4495159.msg53656242#msg53656242

For normal v1 address owners with MNE nothing to worry about, your balances will be taken to v2.

When will be exactly the date for snapshot? Will you make the date public a few days before or it will be a sudden surprise?

Thank you
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:34:46 PM

like i already said it is good deal because spamer will  not activat multi adresses for dumping, if you want your genesis adresse(s) you will should activat them by your self and pay a tax.

Yes the mne balance of normal addresses will be taken to v2, there is nothing you need to do.

All the mne sent to the stake holder program will be burned, in the unlikely situation that the program is canceled all funds will be refunded.

ok i see, I find that this program is a good thing even if I will have preferred a consignment and that the holder can recover his MNE if he no longer wishes to be part of the program, because the resale of stake addresse isn't warranty later.

what i mean is i feel frustrated at losing my MNE and at the same time frustrated at not investing as much as i can in this program :/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: