Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are altcoins still dropping in price  (Read 2115 times)
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

i think there are many factors that make altcoin go down so long now and I think this is the thing that makes crypto users lose so much money I recover altcoin will recover and fast moving in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

The market condition has not been in favour of most of the altcoins at all. We have seen how these coins have suffered, and are still suffering and little wonder what the cause of this could be. It has been speculated by so many that this is as a result of a correction that is ongoing in the market, and that soon, all of this would be over, and the market will become stable again.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Because altcoins are completely dependent on the price of bitcoin, this is understandable to every participant of this forum, well, and those who have not yet realized this, you need to understand this and draw the right conclusions in this regard. I think that this will be the right decision.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Those coins will continue to drop if Bitcoin will get dump again. Sad to say but it will continue to drop once Bitcoin suddenly rise because many investors will divert their investment to Bitcoin. Only time will tell when will this altcoin recover from its previous high.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

This topic was made in January, but it's the same situation now. In my opinion it will take no more than 1 month from mow and then all currencies will rise again.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

I believe that all the fall of altcoins because bitcoin is falling. They all directly depend on the price and behavior of bitcoin. Therefore, all the altcoins are not stable.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

Those coins will continue to drop if Bitcoin will get dump again. Sad to say but it will continue to drop once Bitcoin suddenly rise because many investors will divert their investment to Bitcoin. Only time will tell when will this altcoin recover from its previous high.
Yes no doubt that most of the altcoins price very must depending on bitcoin price, if bitcoin price start decreasing we also see a big decrease in such alcoin prices, but still Its not necessary for every altcoin. i can see some good altcoins even if bitcoin price is increasing or decreasing, it cannot put any effect on price of such altcoin.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

The market condition has not been in favour of most of the altcoins at all. We have seen how these coins have suffered, and are still suffering and little wonder what the cause of this could be. It has been speculated by so many that this is as a result of a correction that is ongoing in the market, and that soon, all of this would be over, and the market will become stable again.
The price of the token or securities will significantly increase, if they have the demands, but the fact is the opposite the price of altcoins rely greatly on bitcoin and when bitcoin price quaked, the price of altcoins will have the same thing, people still think that the primary coin is bitcoin so that they dump their altcoin for Bitcoin.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

There are a lot of different thoughts on this matter, but all the same, my idea is only that today bitcoin has bearish sentiments that affect the whole market, it's obvious things that may seem normal today, but it's not, the situation is now not very good for everyone.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

I think that there are many factors that influence the situation in the market today but one of the them is simply supply and demand. to my mind, it is better to use btc and ether for the long-term hold
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:38:31 PM

One of the factor that affects the dropping down of altcoin value is what the cryptoworld problem experiencing now. The market is bleeding and altcoin are suffering. The second factor I believe is that we are on the month which they called ghost month .

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

I think it's a side effect. Because all the prices of altcoin depend on bitcoin so if the bitcoin is reduced the price of altcoin will decrease accordingly. But the price of altcoin will drop sharply than bitcoin in this case. Wait for bitcoin to stabilize and altcoin prices will increase
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

Now the market is still in correction and therefore all the coins fall in price as there is no good news in the market and everything is very disturbing, so you have to wait and then there will be a result.
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

There has been a recent FUD series lately. But I'm not sure why it is so heavy. Rules for icos and exchanges. I do not see a problem with that and im not sure why anyone else does.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

They cannot be predicted because of the nature of cryptocurrency.
If it's still down the price might be that the Altcoins are only a few enthusiasts,because that's the law of cryptocurrency economics.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

and now the price of BTC has experienced a very drastic price decline since the beginning of last year, and in fact I have often encountered threads whose discussion is almost the same as this, in my opinion the decline in crypto prices in the market is due to bear markets that will eventually end, just that reason I know why crypto prices are currently experiencing a very drastic decline
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

In my opinion this is normal. the ups and down of the altcoins dont worry about the decreasing of price of altcoins, because one day the price of altcoins will increase again. this is my experience about crypto, the ups and down of market is normal.
Right it is normal volatility in cryptocurrencies price, the causes why alternatives coins goes down in my personal analysis is the bitcoin ETF has been rejected by SEC it has made price of bitcoin goes down be followed by all of alternatives coins price, but don't worry about it due to still there is possiblity bitcoin ETF will be accepted by SEC at the end of September 2018, don't be panic stay to hold our cryptocurrencies.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

I guess we all know that being in this business you know all its features, like being volatile or its price is like a roller coaster. All that is happening right now is just normal in this business and we should not panic if we are experiencing it like today. We have to stay calm and still hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: