Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 08:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ways of investing money?  (Read 756 times)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

most of my money is in altcoin form, yes. i invested for altcoin and some ico which i think is pretty good.
you can do anything in this industry, especially in investments. but you have to have a lot of knowledge and experience so you can choose and specify any speculation.

Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

I invest in a coin-top, let the percentage be less, but the risks are also less. Smiley
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

the ico to gives with one as best with the terms of dedication as investors to qualify with sets on arrange as targeting numbers of returns as expending use with release of drawing with possession of resource and works on decision to manage of tasks with series of arrange with qualification, and gains on returns as collecting with spares on excess to follows as attaining field within the higher level of compliance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Though I don't have any spare money at the moment as I've invested it into ICOs and cryptocurrencies,  I'm open to learning new ways of investing. Pls tell us more information about it.

lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

For now exists many investment plans but to achieve very hard results prices fluctuate rapidly, up and down with very large amplitude in it, invested quite a lot of risk            
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

I'm always trying to find some different in ways to make money from digital world, I know a very new way that I think will be a something like new trend in the future of investment            
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

I think, if you invest money in ICO on bear market you will lose your money.
Only projects with extremely big hype will grow on this market.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Perhaps your questions regarding where to invest your money, the answer is simple Buy gold. And store it, the price will not exactly fall down. I can say with great confidence. As for the cryptocurrency, you can also buy a few dozen bitcoins.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Now, such a downturn is hard to get good returns in the encrypt market. I suggest that we should diversify our investments and buy some physical assets.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

The most common and safe way to invest is to invest in cryptos. Investing in ICOs can be profitable, but the risk is high. So my opinion is that if you invest, then you should invest in BTC and ETH and not invest in altcoins and ICO. Also, you can invest in other forms such as stock, the real estate if the profits are great.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

How about we put resources into bitcoins in light of the fact that while its cost is modest we are having the chance to gain an incredible arrangement on its higher cost. You can likewise separate your speculations into different altcoins, for example, the Ethereum which is additionally high and the desire for its cost. Additionally incredible time to purchase now in light of the fact that Ethereum is moderate cost and stretching out along nearly to the tallness of the cost of bitcoins each ber months
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

We are all here for easy money. If you want to protect yourself, you need to make a Deposit to the Bank. But you will never earn as much as you can earn doing cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Umnikt

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I tried to invest and I only managed to lose some money, as for me, it is better I will invest in something in real life.
autocurently

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Yet for me, investing in ICO remains the best. Patience and knowledge will help you.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

ICO investment remains popular at the moment however it is advisable to diversify your investment to cut down on any possible unforseen risk. Many people have already made good fortune from ICO'S.
CoinsCatcher18

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

investing in ico is riskier than investing in existing crypto currencies that are traded on the exchange! Because the project can be a benches and just close! You do not need to invest all your savings in ico, just a small part!
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is more riskier than I thought but it generates more profits after holding it for sometime. Just invest in many ICOs and bounties.
pisomiko

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

There are numerous speculation designs however to accomplish exceptionally troublesome outcomes, costs change quickly, here and there with substantial abundancy! Contributed a considerable amount of hazard!
You ought to contribute the measure of cash you can lose, don't contribute all the cash you have!
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?
most of my money invested in this market did not make any profit Sad(
I fell lucky when I didn't lost so much as other people,  I know lots of people lose more than 50% of their money, that's kind of sad when we're too   greed. anyway, I think ICOs are might be the best way. lots of ICOs were success only in first half of 2018
malahivet930

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

You ought to contribute the measure of cash you can lose, don't contribute all the cash you have!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: