Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ways of investing money?  (Read 756 times)
lafter

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

In my opinion, you should invest in the listed altcoins on the exchange. Now the market is bearish so the value of the altcoins drops pretty much. If you want to invest, then you have confidence in the growing market in the near future, to reduce the risk of investing some of the savings and the altcoins good and potential. If the market is down, you can buy more and wait for bullish. ICO investment is one way, but it is difficult to determine a good project, given that the current market of ICO investments on an exchange is hardly profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feramooy

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

the ico to gives with one as best with the terms of commitment as speculators to qualify with sets on mastermind as focusing on quantities of profits as using use with arrival of illustration with ownership of asset and takes a shot at choice to oversee of undertakings with arrangement of orchestrate with capability, and picks up on returns as gathering with saves on abundance to takes after as accomplishing field inside the more elevated amount of consistence.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

All free capital has already been invested in a number of start-up projects. Ostaetsya only wait for the rise in price. As soon as the growth of bitcoins begins. All who worked well and collected buns regularly go on vacation. To treat a wounded mental system.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

I don't love investing in ICO with current market condition. Right now I buy altcoins and hold them for long-term period. Also I fix profit when price goes up to 25-30%.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

20 percent of the excess money from my salary goes to investmemt and I still think I am freaking cheap.

I have seen guys who go beyond that. I dont say it is unwise. We have our own different decisiom when it comes to investing our money and no one should stop that.

If it is an ICO the maybe the person wants a one shot to become rich in a short amount of time.
I'd still prefer bitcoin. 5 to 10 years then go back see it for yourself.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?
From now on I invest in ethereum and in bitcoin.So far so good because I gain profit on it.Most especially the ethereum right now that the value price was goes high.
VeronD

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

The best part of ICO is that all those who participate in ICO has the fresh start and they can investigate everything. The tokens may not be distributed fairly, some has huge stash of tokens but those who dump are gong to lose when the final product is also successful.  ICO has helped Bitcoin so they are all in this together if we are to talk of investment.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

The best part of ICO is that all those who participate in ICO has the fresh start and they can investigate everything. The tokens may not be distributed fairly, some has huge stash of tokens but those who dump are gong to lose when the final product is also successful.  ICO has helped Bitcoin so they are all in this together if we are to talk of investment.
Actually, these are many kind of already old ways of making investments. Something different from that would be to donate money to some non-profitable cryptocurrency projects related to making some changes in ecology or encouraging people to become more healthy. Another thing one can do is simply  work for the projects that look good for a person. It is like investing one's working power into coins as a way to make more money eventually.
cryptoskycap

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

So far I've invested all the money in crypto because the market is red. I hope to get a profit after holding the coin until the time I specify. And for ICO, I still carefully join the ICO. Because lately a lot of coins are scam.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

Right now, I am not looking for new ways to invest in any project because I have already done my investment and now I am just waiting for my profits to take. I am happy with the current market showing some bullish characteristics. Hoping that I get my profits soon.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

this is the perfect time to take entry in crypto market and grab some good coins extremely cheap . however i will still advice yo hold 50% of portfolio in btc . because BTC will be always bullish , does not matter it is in dip now , when bulls will be back you will not be able to catch that run .

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

this is the perfect time to take entry in crypto market and grab some good coins extremely cheap . however i will still advice yo hold 50% of portfolio in btc . because BTC will be always bullish , does not matter it is in dip now , when bulls will be back you will not be able to catch that run .
Invest 50% in BTC it is better but with a very large value like today I think it will benefit not more than 3x,thinking mature for investment indeed BTC is better than any ALT but this high value small investors will only get small profit.My advice is better to have a large capital first to invest in BTC or invest all of his capital.

tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:39:19 PM

I'm agree, I would't invest all my money in ICO because it is much risky to invest in ICO. So I will invest 50% of my money in good coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano, Steller etc and I will invest my money first in Bitcoin and Ether because in this coins your investment is more safe than ICO. All this coins have strong team and good project so they have bright future and as this market recover I will get much more profit. Right?
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:44:11 PM

Are you looking for new ways to invest money? ICO? or other projects? Or on the contrary ... All your money is already invested in the crypto currency and work?

I want to hear your opinion?

Or is it worth to abstain from such a situation on the market?

Apart from investing in cryptos and ICOs, people are talking about investing heavily in the margin. This is a very risky investment. Therefore, I advise you not to engage in any form. My friends and relatives have lost a lot of money by investing in this hype investment.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████