Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5324 times)
Granit0 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

I sometimes ask the same question. But probably we cannot find out about a new bounty immediately after its publication. Even websites like Bountiesalert.com or Bountyhive.io can't do that, either. Anyway, let's hope someone figure out the way and share with us.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

There are sites that list some of them. https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/ you can check this one for example. It's a legit resourse. Also, you can check a ubiq twitter bot if you want to know about a new ANN very fast.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

You're in a good place here, but you can also use Twitter and Facebook etc, to put in some keywords in the search section, like 'coin bounty campaign', you'll see new ones and the ones people are following passing by for some days, as on Twitter they will be liked and retweeted.
Best thing to do is look for them actively, i've had several occasion that i thought to myself, another look?  Nah, don't feel like it, and then found something interesting.
Try to expand followers, join discords etc, crypto communities, but like i said Bitcointalk is a place to be.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Turn on notify in bounty thread. You can receive mails for new topic create. And from there you can choose which bounty is suitable for your purpose. Or you can check on some website about ICOs like: icobench, icodrops.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

I find out here on the forum, because the forum has all the information. But we have to spend our time to find a new bounty campaign.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Here is a list of new bounties

http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/?page=June

that take place on this forum. I find it very useful as you can browse it by month and expiration date.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

I would look at the Bounties section on Bitcointalk and start a selection process from there, it always mkes sense to think about researching the next one when you are approaching the end of your current signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
yamatoo

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

There are some listings for bounties too, for example: https://www.airdropster.com/?type=bounty
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

You enter the Bounty section of this forum, almost all of the Bounty programs are posted in it, you choose for yourself the latest bonus program. Or you can register bounty managers to keep up with new programs.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

To find new bounty I often go to the forums to type the name or find or walk around the post of you to find the signature then I will go online to look up as well as find the signature I always find them.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

I look for new bounty in google, facebook groups, twitter, steemit, telegram groups and especially in bitcointalk. Most of the new bounty I found was on bitcointalk. There are many new bounty values ​​that I look for.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

All the people who are in the crypto world are connected to Facebook or Twitter in some way. You will see that many people are part of big campaigns. If you want you can also take part in it. Actually, this is the place where people do whatever they do, they get shared to other people. If you are constantly in contact with these people, then you are aware of the new campaigns.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

You can search the list of reward threads for bitcointalk.
When you search for projects you think are promising, you can choose to participate.

waiki

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Just go to alternate column cryptocurrency then choose marketplace or you can look it up on ICObench or other ICO list, it's very easy but choose ICO carefully so you do not get fooled.

RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

I go to the bounty thread on the altcoin section, a lot of bounties are listed there so it is just a matter of going through them one after the other to find which ones are good enough for you. There are ico sites that list bounties but I found that there is a wider range of option on the bounty thread on this forum than there are on those sites/
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

Before, I rely on ico rating websites alone. But as time passes by, I realized that it is not the only factor that I should consider. Later on, I scrutinize its website and how much its market cap already, its team, product and community. These stuffs are important in choosing a bounty campaign. Not to mention the number of participants in that campaign. I choose a campaign with least number of participants to get bigger rewards.

beanieking

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

The best place is this forum, there is a constant flow of new bounties but look into the company first to see if the token has a value. Also I use Crowdholding. It's a co-creation platform were they have tasks where you respond to them and for giving feedback you earn tokens.

https://www.crowdholding.com.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

As you said you can turn on the notification in the bounties section when there is a new thread created you will get notified.But on most of the bounties we can join at any time.so you just take your time before participating into any bounty because there are lot of scam projects.

crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

As you said you can turn on the notification in the bounties section when there is a new thread created you will get notified.But on most of the bounties we can join at any time.so you just take your time before participating into any bounty because there are lot of scam projects.
So true, there are lots of scam projects now. the forum should do something about it, before they rip off every member of this forum.
maybe ask for Kyc from project team or escrow campaign fund, the best is campaign should stop paying with their token but pay with USD or any prominent coin.
The ripping off is becoming sadening.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: