Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5324 times)
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

To find new bounties, just click the notify button(upper right) on the thread that you want to notify you, it notifies you through your email account or you can use http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ This website helps me a lot for looking a brand new bounties. Smiley
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

There are a lot of new bounties launching every day. the problem is because 95% of this ICOs are the scam. It is very difficult to earn money this couple of months. There are some campaigns that are offering you a good payment for translations and maybe signatures. The best prices were always been in translations. They are limited, they are a few languages, and the payment is the biggest. You have to pay attention and slowly read every campaign website and their ann and white paper to see what they are offering and are they real or just scamming people.

VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
To choose a good bounty on the bounty , the money is you' ll have to learn the information like: the oracle team , the coin development roadmap , the technologies that apply and especially the base on the use of the bounty on the bounty.  Let's always figure out a way before we make a bounty
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

I usually find a new bounty in bitcointalk under Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
shaunbrylle38

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

Look for the big icos and then check if they have bounty.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

There are a lot of new bounties launching every day. the problem is because 95% of this ICOs are the scam. It is very difficult to earn money this couple of months. There are some campaigns that are offering you a good payment for translations and maybe signatures. The best prices were always been in translations. They are limited, they are a few languages, and the payment is the biggest. You have to pay attention and slowly read every campaign website and their ann and white paper to see what they are offering and are they real or just scamming people.
Yes if you just visit bounty campaign section you will see a number of campaigns but yes most of them are waste campaigns they will scam both investors and participants. So choose the bounties based on projects and bounty mangers. some campaign managers choose only good projects just follow them that's it.
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

I am a member of various Telegram channels where they discuss company bounties and constantly add new ones. But of course, you always have to check everything yourself. First of all, if I like the project and I suppose that it will be able to collect the right amount, I draw attention to the percentage that the team allocates to the bounty in general and separately to the company I need
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:11:08 PM

I know it is a very tough job to find out new bounty campaigns. Here’s something you can do:
1.   Look for the famous ICOs and then search their bounty campaigns.
2.   You can keep visiting some good websites that provide information about the new bounty programs like Bountyhive.
3.   Join some bounty groups on social websites like facebook and twitter to find some good bounties.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

Nice topic with great helping answers.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

Well, I don't search them in bounty section. I just chat with my friends and theyknow what to suggest. Moreover I look at rating agencies and analyse ICOs listed there .
I find those with high rate , big community and transparent collection progress, then I join their bounties.

cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I usually find new bounty in bitcointalk under alternative currencies>marketplace[Altcoins]>Bounties[Altcoins]:
I also visit the websites.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:25:19 PM

There are different places to get new bounty.... Some bounties are gotten through, site and some on telegram group. ... Signing up for new bounties is not the main thing the actual thing is to good bounty not scam.... That why it always good to join bounty through bounty organizer.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

This forum has a whole section for bounty campaigns and airdrops, there are alot of them and you could find some that fit your style, I'd recommend to bounties published by Full member and higher ranks, to avoid getting scammed.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

Well, I don't search them in bounty section. I just chat with my friends and theyknow what to suggest. Moreover I look at rating agencies and analyse ICOs listed there .
I find those with high rate , big community and transparent collection progress, then I join their bounties.
A lot of things to consider in finding a legit one, as we know that mostly ICO's today are seems to be a scam only. Even if it have a high ratings but still no guarantee that it will give their promise into bounty participants as posted. The transparency of a certain ICO is good and to let the community updated of what will happen next.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

Usually i check Icobench. I don't trust their ratings but there are many different projects and you can find out more about them and do your own research.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

To find new bounties on the forum is not difficult, you can visit the Bounties section to select and find the potential bounties ICO yourself. But choosing the right bounties is not easy, requiring experience as well as the ability to analyze data. So instead of searching, you should refer to the ICO reviews website.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

for the latest updates on bounty we follow clearly by following the telegram group provided by the project, and if we want to know the latest bounty available in this forum has also been provided by some members of this forum by creating a spreadsheet that contains new projects in making in the forum this please you search in this forum because i forgot to find where.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Usually I'm just looking on this forum for particular topics that would have a list of new bounty campaigns that are issued in recent days, those are many so I don't see a need to post a link on one here you can just search for them in the search bar.
Usually I check every participant's signature box. and i will do a review. usually it's easier if I have to search through the existing ico list. because skip  thing tersbut of course everyone has done its own review and signature that they use is the best signature

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 04:12:07 PM by hope2907

After new bounty published you have enough time to join approximately 1 week without BTC payment bounty, This type of bounty fill up so quick, you have to be hurry by joined different telegram group.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

I am looking for new projects at www.icoguide.com I like their rates, and besides the home page is comfortable for comparing, the basic info is available without going to each ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: