Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5339 times)
Chinedumike

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

For me I subscribe with some bounty managing sites. Amaxis and goblin are two favorite bounty managers. Each time they have a new bounty, they send me a mail. That way I don't miss out on promising campaigns.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

I am the type of person who is difficult to find information on my own, so I have a group in which there are family members and friends who join Crypto. with this group, then tell each other about the new bounty, so we can discuss each other and share new information or bounties.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

I search them in bitcoin talk forum and then i select and participate in a few if i see it fit and suitable.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

join the telegram group or you can chat with the admin, to see the project is good, pay attention to a few things including:
1. partner
2. about what the project is
3. his advisor
4. Check the token in coins on the https://www.coinschedule.com

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
DyllanGM

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

I only look at the altcoins/bounties section for bounties to participate. I cannot really assure that Id be the first to participate but in you just log in daily, you will be able to look at new ICO and bounties in the thread.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

Lots of ICO Isitus popping up, you can get the latest information from there. Like icobench, bountyhive, bountyportal, etc. A little effort and you will find your answer.

bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

I find new bounties through bounties.biz , bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io and I make use of automated platform always because it makes hunting more easy
cryptodammy

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

I find my bounties through our whatsapp groups and also I make use of automated platforms that do list new bounties
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

It seems very difficult to find a new bounty in my opinion, because there are too many fraud items in the current bounty, you don't expect them to pay, I have encountered some bounty items after the end, they are paying Give the bounty hunter repeated delays.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
the answer is simple, just do the every day research and you will find out about new campaigns and opportunities. Also not all bounties are published on bitcointalk so hunters must surf a lot of places to find something interesting.
babycorner17

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:01 PM

For new bounty I check the bounty  thread everyday. It gives the all new bounty update. When you will do some bounties than you will able to make different the new and old bounty.
Toing_Jr

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

I find my bounties through our whatsapp groups and also I make use of automated platforms that do list new bounties
My only advice to choose good new bounty campaign please do a research, just visit their site, read the whitepaper and see what is the plan of that project, if the platform is good and don't hesitate to ask others if they are familiar to that bounty and ask or their opinions. That is my standard process when i am choosing new bounty. But sometimes all of that is not enough and still became a victim of ran away bounties and not receiving reward.
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

If in the winter I participated in 50 bounty campaigns, now there are only 15 active projects. Recently, I have great difficulty finding good bounty campaigns. Such difficulties are most likely due to the fact that recently, due to the global Dump in the crypto currency market, the number of ICO projects has sharply decreased. And those ICO projects that have already been launched went into standby mode and do not conduct any active activities.

I also get the feeling that currently many ICO projects are holding back and wait for a better climate. When you write that many ICOs that launched went into standby mode, do you mean they did not starting coding/working on their project or that they did not get listed on exchanges yet?

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

I only look at the altcoins/bounties section for bounties to participate. I cannot really assure that Id be the first to participate but in you just log in daily, you will be able to look at new ICO and bounties in the thread.
That's the most effective way. In addition, there are many who make spreadsheets about new bounties that are updated every day, like this spreadsheet bounty. So there's no need to be confused anymore.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

It seems very difficult to find a new bounty in my opinion, because there are too many fraud items in the current bounty, you don't expect them to pay, I have encountered some bounty items after the end, they are paying Give the bounty hunter repeated delays.
That's true as of now they have some new bounties coming up but we cannot be sure if the bounty we participated can be pay us on end of the bounty. But if we need to be get better bounties must better to read some information about them.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:04:52 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

To find a new bounty, I often see forums and search for them based on signature campaigns. usually that's all I do, then you will find many new bounties in forums.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

Yes, that they are to be found in the most discussed topic. And went on podvonnymy) and 100% they still work because the signature can not be removed). Well, generally a selective work. Telegram channels. Well, anything that pops up.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

I turned on Notify on a child bounties board, I always get messages via e-mail if there is a new topic, this method sometimes does not give us a notify via e-mail. other ways you should always come to this forum every day to see new threads on the bounties board, remember to activate short by first_post;desc. And bounty platform sites, icorate, ico tracks and others sometimes update after the bounties run several weeks but it is suitable for you to see in anticipation of ICO scams.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

Just go to Bouties childboard of Market place
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
They post new bounties over here and some airdrops of you want.

You can go to some site like TrackIco
So you can see the ratings of the bounty you want to join in or invest with

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:02:28 AM

to search for a bounty
campaign I usually see tokens in coinschedule, there are some tokens that have ratings A, B, C, D.
from here I can see where the good tokens are.

https://www.coinschedule.com

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: