Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5336 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:08:05 AM

Wow there must be lots of good resources around here that can be used in this search for bounties. But the real question should be is "How can we find good and profitable bounties, one that actually pays good and convertible tokens that we can monetize these right away?"

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

For bitcoin payment bounty check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
for altcoin payment bounty check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can do bounty outside of this forum also but this forum bounty is best. I also like to introduce you with bountyhibe .its also a great bounty platform and for getting bounty update telegram is a good way.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

I know of several groups telegram manager bounty. from there we can find out the latest campaign bounty held several manager. If not you can look at it and look it up yourself in the thread bounty in this forum, there are many new bounty once almost every day there are new bounty.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Bitcoin talk has made it easier and Sharp to fine a new bounty campaign project, because at starting point weekly report and date of the campaign will be stated on the platform, including the number participate with a date entrance are also clear on spreadsheet.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

I use this bot - @freshBountyBot for telegrams, it shows the new bounties campaigns that appeared on the forum. Look, maybe this is exactly what you are looking for.
Kurumichan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

i find the new bounty by looking at the rating in icobench / icodrop and if I get an email about a new ICO I always do the research first on the ICO by looking at the whitepaper and the development team. or safely I always follow the bounty that has reached softcape
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
Are you finding new bounty? here are 6 kinds of bounty campaigns. you check check our website or bounty thread!
If you wanna get information about bounty immediately come to twitter and get instant information!
my account is @RubyExchange on twitter which was already followed by 22K! Shocked Shocked

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

To find out a new bounty immediately you should always follow the Bounty section under the Marketplace of this forum. You can also subscribe some of the website which will alert you by sending an email to you about the new ICOs running and coming. Tokenmarket is a website which will be more beneficial for your requirement.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

There are several websites that can help you to look for the ICO. Or you can look for ICO in this forum. Lots of new ICO daily appears and you can check the project.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

I got new information from friends in the telegram group. So we bounty hunters make a telegram group so if there is a new news bounty then we will share it on the telegram so we can know quickly. and often open a website browse the campaign site that contains a collection of new projects. in working on cryptocurrency we are required to always actively open gadgets so as not to miss information.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

There are many people manually tracking even the most esoteric bounties and putting them on a public spreadsheet for all in most of the local forums.

If you don't have any such source, the ICO drops list does a great job (linked at the beginning of this thread) and probably captures all the promising bounties.

Techysk

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

For me this best place is the forum if you don't know where to find then go to marketplace > altcoins > Bounties   also there are many website like bountyhive, bountyolatform, bounty0x there we will find good bounties.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

usually i going to ICO rating website , sometimes i find in bounties section in bitcointalk.
but , i prefer going to ICO rating site or ico track , coinschedule , and ICO calendar , so we can find which ICO will end soon or just started recently.
because in bounties section , sometimes old ICO will in page 1 because everyday their social media participants doing task report on their thread , thats why i better find on these site.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

I usually find new Bounties on forum. Yeah you have to spend some time to find new ones
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

IS there any Small Contracts For Business.?
I got information about SciDex Protocol That The SciDex protocol is powered by the SciToken (SDX), integrated in Ethereum. The RASC generator deploys contracts using SDX. Payments set by the RASC can be executed in either ETH or SDX. The Scidex Protocol allows a simplified execution of predictive Insurances which are linked to real world events such as storms or floods. The RASC can be bound to such triggers with Oracles and automatically execute a payment to the insured party.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

if in this forum I usually search in the Announcements section (Altcoins) or in the Marketplace (Altcoins)> Bounties (Altcoins) section, there is also a lot of bounty campaigns except that we have to judge the bounty whether it's a good bounty or not, whereas if looking for a bounty campaign from an ico I searched for in some ico situations like icomarks, icobench or something else, but there are already listed how many values ​​of each ico
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

you can use alert or "watch" feature via email in bounty sections.
alternatively, you can join a bounty groups in telegram, usually bounty managers have a telegram group to provide informations about their campaigns.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

I do join bounty through a platform I belong to, also from site like icoreward, bountyhive, bounty platform and bounty alert etc. These are the site i gathered all the bounty i involved myself with.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

I'm a member of a closed club of investors, where analysts analyze and select projects and give recommendations in which to participate.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

I have a lot of friends who also participate in bounty campaigns and we often choose them togethe. It is better to take it from the forum, i don't like using bounty platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: