Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:00:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5336 times)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

I look manually on the bounty thread sorting by date, it's very easy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0;sort=first_post;desc
kulas

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
There are so many bounties in the forum that are emerging everyday, I don't like the idea to subscribe for email and alert me when a new bounty has posted, because we all know that most of the bounties today are scam.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

The best place to find new bounties is the aptcoins marketplace thread. Although you can also look at other sites like bountyhive or ico rating sites.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:30 AM

Its the same as you do when you look for new coins to invest. You have to do researches. Finding a new bounty campaign is the same amount of work as finding a new initial coin offering to invest. So you have to read the whitepaper of the project, and also look at the team member and all the stuff. And then you have also decide if its worth for the stakes that are calculated to share wih the bounty hunters if its worth or not.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
I find new bounties to bw joimed in by lookimg firsr at the bounty managers. If you are managing that particular ICO. If the manager is famous as of now managing. And the second thing is the platform. If the platform is really feasible to happen. Possible to reach the target.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:39 PM

I think you can look up the bounty section of the forum
Or better still join telegram channels of various bounty managers
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

by always checking the announcement portion of the altcoin section. better be always going online and checking projects and reading in the forum to catch up threads and news

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

The ideal would be as soon as you create a project, affiliate to its news channel to send you emails as soon as they are doing the bounty, usually can take 1 or 2 days for bounty managers to announce the bounty in the forum, so the delay will always be present, you can also program bots to help you as soon as an ICO comes out, but that is knowledge of programming that I do not have.

Bitcoin to the moon
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:48:02 PM

i've always wondered how to find new bounties immediately, im working with crypto for almost one and a half year now and since then bounties became one of my main source of income. what i do to find bounties is i always go online and checking the altcoins section of the forum there i would find some bounties that has potential.
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Personally, I'm looking for awards in different sections. I've heard there are special forums for this. In general, it takes a lot of time to find the information you need. Many make up even tables for easy searching.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

Personally, I'm looking for awards in different sections. I've heard there are special forums for this. In general, it takes a lot of time to find the information you need. Many make up even tables for easy searching.
but today, many bounty expert shares their project spreadsheet to other people.and we find one of them in spreadsheet which is best project for.review it by ourslef make our confidence added.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

Nah.. Bounty managers are still prone in getting the wrong campaign to manage. They are just the one who manages the funds and the participants, that's why they were called "BOUNTY managers". They don't have anything to do directly with the ICO you could be joining. Even if the manager is famous, the ICO still matters whether it pays or not. Some managers compensates for the amount of efforts made the participants though, even if the ICO was a typical crap.
Just in a few campaign that their manager hold funds for their participants. Mostly Bounty Manager only managing participant and give them stake when they follow the rules and do it well. But since so many scam ICO, no wonder there are some Bounty Manager have negative feedback on their trust, by the way it's the risk of becoming manager.
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:04 PM

I suggest you follow the Bounty in Bountrust, because there are a lot of legit Bounty and so far they always pay.
You can preview the Bounty in the Bountrust channel telegram here: https://t.me/bounTrust
Come on, don't miss it.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

I find new bounties here at this forum. There are all new bounties and it is necessary to look on managers and to choose pleasant
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

I myself searched for the latest bounty by looking at rating sites like icobench. Because there when you can filter ico, there is a bounty. And of course the bounty is currently taking place. First I saw the rating first, then I looked for the bounty. That's all I do sometimes. Because I believe that the rating is quite influential on the ico and bounty projects. That's my opinion.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

You only have to go to the alternate cryptocurrencies section and click bounties, you can find many bounty campaigns there.
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Now I do not participate in the bounty yet. Too small payment, a lot of risk that will not pay at all. I'll wait until the market goes up.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

As you can see I never participate in the social media bounty due to the fact of reporting works in each week which is really weird to me. However, I prefer the signature campaign. I always keep an eye on market listed token so that I can ensure my output. I follow some groups where I can get news.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Well, how to find new nogards. We need to look for them in different projects. Watch different bots, participate in various airdrops. Where nebudla la and will come out good earnings.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

Most of the bounties I participate in are gotten from this forum. I try to look randomly at member's signatures but after that I try as much as possible to do a thorough research on them before investing my time on them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: