Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you find new bounties?  (Read 5336 times)
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

many sites now provide bounty campaigns other than what we usually find in this forum.
I often use the http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/ site to find campaigns, there are many campaigns that are updated every day, and if you know a scam, info will be notified.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?

For seeking a new bounty in this business world of Bitcoin or crypto here try check them out https://icoholder.com/en/icos/ongoing or you can also register on bounytguru which most of the ico or upcoming ico bounties are good and really will give you a profit after the campaign reach the period ico be finish.
panpine

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Found a new bonus campaign is simple on the bounty listed web, but good bonus campaign only on icodrop

ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

if I often find new bounties through the bounty platform or bounty portal, bounty hives and more, they are clear when the bounty time starts and ends, the stake calculation is very clear and very transparent.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

There are many ICO's sites which is provide updates about the new project. As well they give a rating on the basis of the team and their concept. This site makes our work easier to find the bounties.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

The actual question for all hunters.In my opinion remain relevant bounty managers who conduct bounty programs Reddit and LinkedIn.For signing, I can advise Iron X. a Promising project with good support for already established companies in the field of Blockchain
BitProfit.pro

Activity: 126

Professional Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Guys, if there are some video-makers who could create 2-4 minutes video in good English, please contact me in DM. A friend of mine, bounty-platform ceo, is conducting an airdrop for video-bloggers. Their team pays in btc/eth for each approved video and can guarantee payment on a regular basis.
I will be looking forward for your messages. IT'S NOT SCAM!
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Found a new bonus campaign is simple on the bounty listed web, but good bonus campaign only on icodrop
well, for now, I am more careful in choosing bounties. sometimes I see the achievement of the project. sometimes the achievements that have passed through sofcap are good bounties, because basically the project can already be run. in addition, a professional team is also an important point.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

I personally use https://bountylord.com to find a new bounty, because all this time I've only used that site to get the new bounty I like. maybe you can find out about that new bounty website on people here because there are many bounty sites that you can find to find the new bounty that you like. hopefully you enjoy always your the day my friend.  Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Bountyhive is one of the best sources and services in terms of bounty campaigns. I also follow latest bounty campaigns from reputable bounty managers like Sinatra, Sylon, Sandra Evans and btcltcdigger. No need to pay in order for you to get legit ICOs with bounty campaign. You may also check ICOBENCH for high rating icos with bounties.

Bountyhive maybe is the worst bounty platform. Maybe is technically great, but most of my bounty rewards worth a few bucks or less. It's not worth waste a time.
Also, there is a big problem with multi-accounters, they killed bounty programs and lovered rewards per person. Any manager or bounty platform which has no right answer for multi-account participating can be serious.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:03:29 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 06:33:53 AM by xZork

Everyone has their own strategy to find new bounties. Some of the users check on websites, or some of them has been taking the advice from their mentor, who has educate them about the crypto market. And we have a group on the telegram, where we get the updates about the new bounties.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

well, for now, I am more careful in choosing bounties. sometimes I see the achievement of the project. sometimes the achievements that have passed through sofcap are good bounties, because basically the project can already be run. in addition, a professional team is also an important point.

Yes, it is very good to watch carefully in the market when we are working for bounty because we have to work for bounty for more than 3 months without any expectation whether they will pay or not. So it is always good to research before joining any bounty whether it can manage to reach the hard cap or not.
panpine

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

You can join many bots on the telegraph, it will notify you, especially the telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@icodrops it has many quality sure projects. and especially good.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

You can find new bounties at crypto related websites. As well I found the crypto group in a telegram, which is so good and always gives a reminder about new bounties.
ankitrami111

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:28:02 AM

https://www.tricksburner.com/survey/money-earning-survey-in-india-toluna-surveys/
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:33:06 AM

guys, how do you find new bounties? How to find out about a new bounty immediately after the publication on the forum? I put an alert, to the letters came to the email address, for some reason it does not come. How do you know about publishing a new topic in the relevant section?
You are already in the right forum for new bounties, I don't promote any projects that's not listed on this forum, also I watch out for their ANN, it's very important because you can ask different questions from the team about the development of the project, stick with bounties section of this forum instead
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:37:02 AM

You can also get mail when new bounty projects are out or available, all you have to do is go right into the bounty section link I dropped above and find the notify tab, you will get mails in the email you used to create your bitcointalk account, for example look the image

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:52:14 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 11:16:26 PM by shoreno

JHORN ^  , you can merged your new reply to your old reply because i notice that the time/gap on your new post is too small although your reply is verry helpful . notitfy is a way to recieve updates via email but wont that blow his inbox if he enable that in bounty and op dont tell me you wana join all bounty that came out . not all bounties are legit , remember that

thats not a bounty but that is a survery , its toluna and not related to crypto . this isnt worth it for bumping an older thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: