Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

PRiVCY Coin Triple Double Celebration

Hello Everyone! In today’s article we will celebrate the great achievements made by the whole PRiVCY Coin Community...READ MORE

acilona116

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

this begins to look more and more like the deeponion scam. the features of the airdrops reminds me to much of it
Is DeepOnion scam? Doesn't think so, earned good money on pump there. And unfortunately couldn't get into their airdrops.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

This is really good news for PRiVCY
The more exchanges the better. We need more daily volume so we can get on coinmarketcap. Also good with 2 pairs options.
Feel happy to see we are listed on BiteBTC, its a great news for all of us. now our goal is coinmarketcap. Smiley

This is great news.  Keep adding more.  BiteBTC is not yet established but we never know if it becomes popular one day.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
RebelWithACause

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?
I'm not sure how it is with asking about personal information when you want to pay to get listed, but I think there is no need of personal information when you win the listing contest.

Dude, stop it, will you? Still waiting for a reply. When do you stop using this stolen account? When do you consider giving it back?

Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad

Don't want to derail this thread. But obviously *all* this guy does is to "support" this project.
Do you want people like this in your community, seriously?
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

One of better exchange would be Kucoin. But as far as I know, they ask for DEV team personal information. Does PRIVCY team don't have problems with submitting that?
I'm not sure how it is with asking about personal information when you want to pay to get listed, but I think there is no need of personal information when you win the listing contest.

Dude, stop it, will you? Still waiting for a reply. When do you stop using this stolen account? When do you consider giving it back?

Any idea on what is the surprise today? Must be huge.
No, but i'm so excited for the suprise today Smiley
Nobody knows yet but in my opinion, I think it could be a new exchange, but that's just my guess.

"Sir", I have a few questions.

• How about giving back "your" BitcoinTalk.org account that you obviously hacked or obtained otherwise illicitly from me to promote this project?
  • Are you involved in the project PRiVCY and if so how?
  • Do you deny this ("Xio") is not your account? How come I have proof that I am /  was the original owner of that account?

PM and give it back. Otherwise, this is going to be a lengthy discussion with "myself".

@ all
Don't allow things like this to happen in this community! You could be next, who knows!

TL;DR:

My BitcoinTalk.org account "Xio" was hacked, password bruteforced, phished, I'm not sure.
Wasn't able to login a few days ago, only to find that it is now used to shill this project or w\e.

Thread: HACKED BitcoinTalk.org account [signed message + proof]

PM'd admins, nothing happened. So now I have to fight it on my own.. Sad

Don't want to derail this thread. But obviously *all* this guy does is to "support" this project.
Do you want people like this in your community, seriously?

This is not the right place to discuss about this. You already have your dedicated topic.
Thanks.
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Why did you say that?  The coin is trading and airdrop is delivered every week.  It's far from scam.

Shah112233

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone

We've been listed on cryptaldash and bitbtc that's 3 exchanges all with decent promise to grow
I hope CryptalDash will be one of good exchanges. BiteBTC looks good so far, cryptaldash i have no time to check out yet. They ask for KYC which I don't like to submit.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

new exchange, we need to get another one under our belt, just in case there is problems with one, people are still able to trade at another exchange.
people just need to keep an eye out using coin control as part of the rules, PRIVCY requires proof that your airdrop address isn't an exchange address, that's why they ask to send 0.001 priv to a nominated address, they have setup a faucet for this too, just make sure you use coin control to send it from a stack that is sitting in your airdrop address (coin control will show other addresses sometimes for stack, since it's a privacy coin)

PS you could also use the field "custom change address" to choose where you want your change sent to, after you choose a stack to send from. Obviously you want to send it back to your airdrop address for future bonuses.
If you don't do this you will be skipped for the airdrop.
Good luck everyone

We've been listed on cryptaldash and bitbtc that's 3 exchanges all with decent promise to grow
I hope CryptalDash will be one of good exchanges. BiteBTC looks good so far, cryptaldash i have no time to check out yet. They ask for KYC which I don't like to submit.

Cryptaldash seems really good! I hope they will mantain their promises!
I also think BiteBTC got a good potential, let's see what happens
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

was Deeponion a scam?? no, i don't think it was. Nor has it been established that it was. Deeponion continues to develop as this will. move along please
zhanglichen

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

with the rate this community is growing makes it very easy to list PRV on major exchanges we are not in dire need to list on yobit, everybody knows they are not that competent. I have seen a lot of coins listed on yobit being on a different chain than the main.

In my view , I think the best important is our roadmap , we need to develop as fast as we can . For example , if we have finished the SA  , I think it's not very hard to list on a major exchange platform , and the price will be raised a lot .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
tony_san

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
There is volumes in crex. Privcy doesn't has much. 0.4 BTC daily. To get listed on CMC you need to have $100.000 in 24 hours trading volumes, then they will list your coin.

0.4BTC is true small , but I think the problem is the price is too low . Devs not limit us trade our airdrop coins , so the price will be not in very heigh . So I think after the airdrop , it's the real beginning .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DonHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

What is it about DeepOnion and PRiVCY that makes you think they are both a scam?

I am genuinely interested in your response.  Huh
Pablito89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

0.4BTC is true small , but I think the problem is the price is too low . Devs not limit us trade our airdrop coins , so the price will be not in very heigh . So I think after the airdrop , it's the real beginning .

Devs are limiting the trading with the new holding rules. This should icrease the PRiV value really soon.
And please remember now BTC value is really low, it will probably raise in few weeks and PRiV will follow it
wheilcristinna

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Devs are limiting the trading with the new holding rules. This should icrease the PRiV value really soon.
And please remember now BTC value is really low, it will probably raise in few weeks and PRiV will follow it
I liked new rules too. Besides fact there is no so many dumpers and people are holding coins, there also more coins for people like me, who holds all coins from airdrop 1. Hope wouldn't be skipped during 20 weeks Smiley
05w3z0

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

it would be nice if you could tell us more about it, some facts, etc.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

it would be nice if you could tell us more about it, some facts, etc.
they never do. they just come on and post shit then leave. or carry on saying scam but offer nothing in the way of eveidence. it's usually the ones who got caught cheating or have interests in other coins and see this as a rival
SonofaBitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

1. Lock your wallet if it's already unlocked for staking.
2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
3. Click Help, then click Debug Window
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.
5. You will see your PRiVCY wallet private key in the window.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

1. Click File, click Backup Wallet.
2. Save the .dat file with a filename such as privcybackup7.18.18.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pablito89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Someone in the PRiVCY Discord chat room just asked how to get the private key for their wallet, so here it is, quick and easy:

1. Lock your wallet if it's already unlocked for staking.
2. Unlock your wallet using your passphrase and uncheck the For Staking Only box.
3. Click Help, then click Debug Window
4. In the bottom of the window type dumpprivkey your wallet address (ex. dumpprivkey PSj5h4tTTgmz9LHcuD5689ABJS7T3HFF7f). Make sure there's a space between dumpprivkey and your wallet address. Hit ENTER.
5. You will see your PRiVCY wallet private key in the window.

Paste that into a new document and save it with a file name such as privcyprivatekey. Then I'd store it on a USB flash drive or hard drive that's encrypted using Veracrypt or something similar.

After doing this, you might want to also back up your wallet, which is very easy.

1. Click File, click Backup Wallet.
2. Save the .dat file with a filename such as privcybackup7.18.18.

I'd also store this on your encrypted USB or hard drive. You really should backup on a regular basis.

Thanks for this easy tutorial mate!
Guys remember: your private key is everything! If someone steal it from you, he got all your PRiV!!!
Be careful!
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: