Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
armenmo

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

I think that the value of PRiVCY will be questioned after airdrop is over.
The price should be higher, but the current price does not match the value of PRiVCY.
Maintaining the price during the airdrop is difficult.
Now many people have to know PRiVCY rather than paying attention to the price.
Therefore, voting is an important thing.
Let's list on many exchanges and let many people know PRiVCY.

While the airdrop does not end, I think the price PRIVCY will be low, but I expect the price to rise in the spring of next year, and then the coin can soar. And if the coin appears in large stock exchanges, I think you can see $ 5-10 for a coin.
Satosho Kakamolto

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

The price should be higher, but the current price does not match the value of PRiVCY.

While the airdrop does not end, I think the price PRIVCY will be low, but I expect the price to rise in the spring of next year, and then the coin can soar. And if the coin appears in large stock exchanges, I think you can see $ 5-10 for a coin.

The team has announced that the airdrop will not end so soon for those who have more than 10K - there will be mini-airdrops in future for them, after the end of the main airdrops.
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

The team has announced that the airdrop will not end so soon for those who have more than 10K - there will be mini-airdrops in future for them, after the end of the main airdrops.

Wow, that's really a cool news, it could help avoid a crash landing after the airdrop ends, something which typically happen when airdrops finish. This team has a lot of great ideas.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

I was very shocked. DeepOnion has exceeded the number of votes in PRiVCY in one day. It seems that DeepOnion is very experienced in voting.
Of course, I don't think PRiVCY can always pin its hopes on the vote to listed on free exchanges, and should consider more exchanges that are listed on the money.

raske

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

all ready for tomorrow?
please VOTE! https://xiphos.exchange/vote
cause is a mandatory and is good for the PRiV community

good luck to all
camuszpride

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

There will be last 6 ad? or will you extend it  Huh
raske

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

There will be last 6 ad? or will you extend it  Huh

last 5, not 6

and I hope that this is the end of the ADs
izkz51

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Wow, that's really a cool news, it could help avoid a crash landing after the airdrop ends, something which typically happen when airdrops finish. This team has a lot of great ideas.
Yeah, i think it's good move.it will keep whales from unreasonable sales
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
I just want to know more about Privcycoin, no intention to offend.
Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.
Some coins has cry babies and I believe crypto is not for those.

We have rules in place but we aren't old fuddy duddies. We like a bit of a swear too but it has to be kept to the minimum.lol
we don't censor here or in discord. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we even leave the fud as we see it as entertainment. We are all adults and most can make their own minds up. We are not in the business of covering anything up or doing things in a deceitful way

It's definitely good that the team is totally transparent and that folk can have an open discussion and ask curious questions both in this thread and in the discord chat Smiley

As a general rule of thumb I'm usually suspicious of threads when they're self moderated as it invariably means posts can and do get deleted.

Ok, your answer is very satisfying. I have eliminated my doubts about Privcycoin. In the past, I have been biased against the new coins because I have seen the failure of DeepOnion, but Privcycoin is a completely different coin from DeepOnion. I saw some doubtful voices in this thread. The host did not delete their comments, and gave them a serious response. The team showed people a confident and positive attitude, which is what DeepOnion does not have. From the concept of the community, you have already surpassed DeepOnion,Thank you again for your kindness and enthusiasm. I will join you when I am active until 28.
I think anyone who doubts Privcy should come here to see, you will change your opinion.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

I was very shocked. DeepOnion has exceeded the number of votes in PRiVCY in one day. It seems that DeepOnion is very experienced in voting.
Of course, I don't think PRiVCY can always pin its hopes on the vote to listed on free exchanges, and should consider more exchanges that are listed on the money.

DeepOnion has a quite big community, so that could be the explanation. However, some bots or some other tricks could also be an even more likely explanation Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Compared to Dash, Monroe, zcash, these privacy coins, what better for Privcycoin to be superior to those old privacy coins? And Privcycoin's code seems to be derived from Deeponion, but Deeponion's current market performance is not ideal. Will Privcycoin's ending be the same as Deeponion, or even worse than Deeponion?
I just want to know more about Privcycoin, no intention to offend.
Privcy has way better management. They don't ban people for now reason or for speaking out. Free speech allowed. While on deeponion forum or btc you write negative comment or ask wrong question and your message gets deleted and even can get you banned. Some sort of Dictatorship there.

True that.
Privcy team is quite liberal and open to any kind of discussion and criticism. The discord server is lit with discussion on different topics and not once do we face any kind of censorship.
Recently they took away right to swear Sad But rest is good. Never had any problems on discord. Free Speech is good. Some can't handle it, but looks like PRiVCY can. Glad team does such good work with it.
Some coins has cry babies and I believe crypto is not for those.

We have rules in place but we aren't old fuddy duddies. We like a bit of a swear too but it has to be kept to the minimum.lol
we don't censor here or in discord. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we even leave the fud as we see it as entertainment. We are all adults and most can make their own minds up. We are not in the business of covering anything up or doing things in a deceitful way

It's definitely good that the team is totally transparent and that folk can have an open discussion and ask curious questions both in this thread and in the discord chat Smiley

As a general rule of thumb I'm usually suspicious of threads when they're self moderated as it invariably means posts can and do get deleted.

Ok, your answer is very satisfying. I have eliminated my doubts about Privcycoin. In the past, I have been biased against the new coins because I have seen the failure of DeepOnion, but Privcycoin is a completely different coin from DeepOnion. I saw some doubtful voices in this thread. The host did not delete their comments, and gave them a serious response. The team showed people a confident and positive attitude, which is what DeepOnion does not have. From the concept of the community, you have already surpassed DeepOnion,Thank you again for your kindness and enthusiasm. I will join you when I am active until 28.
I think anyone who doubts Privcy should come here to see, you will change your opinion.

True that Cheesy ! We have a fairer Airdrop, developers that are releasing new features like the staking webwallet in just THREE MONTHS of existence, PRiVCY is really a project in which being involucrated pays dividens, more now that we've got mini ADs after last week Cheesy !!!

Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

Hey guys and girls!!  It’s almost the registration cutoff time. Make sure you have followed all the rules.  If you haven’t voted yet for PRiVCY today on xiphos, then get on it. We need the community to do their part and help PRiVCY get listed on these exchanges like this.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
IvanPr

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Still the capitalization has returned back to the market, then we can see it and on 15 $ Cool
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

DeepOnion has a quite big community, so that could be the explanation. However, some bots or some other tricks could also be an even more likely explanation Smiley
Do you know what's surprisingly shadiness of DO? They leave their old ANN page + the crypto-rainbow account (pretending they've been hacked and I'm blindly support at them and I take it back my supports) because the account is having much negative reputation unlike other devs developing tor coins without negative rep and they can't take it anymore about their old account status lol.

They're avoiding accusations against them and very weak to answers fudders and deleting the posts instead (they delete every posts about people who are posting proof of wallet disclosure of almost 100% of premine!). I hope they don't cheat about their community by selling their own coin and also they needs to stop about getting more exchange since they're having good exchange. I hope xiphos exchange will make a decision about it.

validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Just go to their forum, only bots and multis are typing there. DO is a dead project, you can say what you want but this is the truth.
Their admins made too many mistakes around here, and they are paying their wrong behaviours.
So, I guess the 95% of their Xiphos votes are FAKE, I'm sure about that.
Pablito89

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

Already at page 272 on this ANN thread (and we're not counting previously deleted threads), this community is getting bigger and bigger day after day.
We're already at the Airdrop number 15, this is a great milestone for us... Only 5 Airdrops are missing to the end of this phase.
Investors will be rewarded more after the end of the AD, and this is a great opportunity for every old/new investor.
Joe1987

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

how much activity should i have to not be skipped for AD? I've missed up last AD because of not activity in discord(
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

how much activity should i have to not be skipped for AD? I've missed up last AD because of not activity in discord(

admins never disclosed this requirement, but 50 XP on Discord should be enough imho...
You can check your activity in #bot-cmd typing the !xp command
rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Just go to their forum, only bots and multis are typing there. DO is a dead project, you can say what you want but this is the truth.
Their admins made too many mistakes around here, and they are paying their wrong behaviours.
So, I guess the 95% of their Xiphos votes are FAKE, I'm sure about that.

That's true. DO got their votes removed again for faking it but still they're at the top.
These people can do anything to beat Privcy, be it resorting to cheating tactics.
Anyways you guys should vote on Coinex.

rahul2468

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

admins never disclosed this requirement, but 50 XP on Discord should be enough imho...
You can check your activity in #bot-cmd typing the !xp command

I guess 30-35+ xp should do the job

Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: