Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:33:13 PM

Good Morning  Double Mint  oh wait,  triple Mint  ...

Theory:    ( I don't know if it is good or bad)

I read many blogs and want to give you guys a little heads up on a theory.  Is is good?  It tells me to watch out for prices and don't let this thing go too high and get stuck.

PandaCoin    -  You know this Wolong character.  Total scum day trader!  Has screwed over many people.

Anyway, he credits himself to "GOD" status in the crypto world, although, he is just a manipulator that controls sheep right into his cave.

PandaCoin was a total flop.  A total Scam.  Ok,  There were billions PandaCoin Premined going to all this guys little cronies.  The blog caught on, and did not give PandaCoin the time of day.  So Wolong sold all his premined  coins before all his cronies could and recklessly in a hurry.   Hammered it to nothing, guess what exchange?  MintPal.

So the day it opens, he pounds it down for an excess of 100 btc.  On the same day, the one buyer lifting MINT from 7 to 14, same Exchange.

So,  I would not say this is good.  All the BTC he is manipulating with went into MINT.  Which means MINT is subject to Wolong trading.  Wild swings, and watch out for the bottom to fall out at some point.  He took PandaCoin to nothing in 1 day.

So all his little associates are Dumping DOGE Coin and diving into MINT.  Everyone is selling there shit Clone coins, that do nothing, and buying into the coin that appreciates.

Where am I going with this:  I have studied this guys trading and tactics.   Based off of his history, he will take this coin to a height that will not be supported after POS transition.    Cover your asses, take half of your position and trade, don't buy too high!  Think of it this way,  he stole allot of BTC and sucked up many MINT under .20.  Don't lose to this fool, and don't think to much into it.    I could be wrong, but from the blogs, I am not to far off.  

Just a little warning.   Look at the Doge Pump.  That coin is finished!  This guy is a wrecking ball, so I am hoping big holders could put a lid on it, and make him chase his tail before MINT is overpriced and everyone will lose out and get a bad taste.   Keep the price attractive.  Slow steady growth, we don't want the bids to fall out, especially if it is one scamming group bidside.

Good luck everyone.   I sold half my position at .24 and will try to buy back better.

Another note:   Every weekend BTC goes higher along with alts.   People are off work and trading.
                      Make the most of the weekends cause it will settle back come Monday (I HOPE).

Wishes:  an opportunity for many new coin holders of MINT to make money and not get ripped off.  The feeling of seeing your coin go down in value does not spur more attention to ownership.

Will be very interesting to see where this coin will go.  I do see many people selling other coins to get into this.   Just hope there are coins to go around before the only crypto coin still standing will be MINT.

Also goes to show that coins that pay interest/dividends are wanted, needed,  and marketable.    Lets be the leader, the gold-standard.  Sell every crypto you own and only own 1.   I can't even get interested in all the junk out there.  It is all the same, except MINT!

Good luck and hope I am not thinking too much, but heads up!

That's a fair assessment for the short term, but the great thing about mint is Most of the coins are generated through POS over time. Selling just totally fucks you with this coin over the long haul, its beautiful.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:36:34 PM

Do not sell.This is going to be big.

erickarsfast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

Thank you for those kind words bro,

There is indeed something on which MINT will go much higher than today.

Price manipulation is quite normal, but it does not stop the average growth rate of that COIN.

However the advice to put everything on a single COIN seems to me pretty bad, we often say "do not put all your eggs in one basket"

Join US on www.coins4everyone.com
Support our POOL - BTC :  1KLXhy6H4enkHxmw8rUA2DYbS9tpLwWr5f
scroogeMcDuck

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

Just put down my buy order at 15. Hoping for the best.
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 01:46:58 PM

CharityMiningPools.com - Mining for Change!

All Donations collected for the month of February will goto the BitGive Foundation.
http://bitgivefoundation.org/

https://mint.charityminingpools.com

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:48:34 PM

Good Morning  Double Mint  oh wait,  triple Mint  ...

Theory:    ( I don't know if it is good or bad)

I read many blogs and want to give you guys a little heads up on a theory.  Is is good?  It tells me to watch out for prices and don't let this thing go too high and get stuck.

PandaCoin    -  You know this Wolong character.  Total scum day trader!  Has screwed over many people.

Anyway, he credits himself to "GOD" status in the crypto world, although, he is just a manipulator that controls sheep right into his cave.

PandaCoin was a total flop.  A total Scam.  Ok,  There were billions PandaCoin Premined going to all this guys little cronies.  The blog caught on, and did not give PandaCoin the time of day.  So Wolong sold all his premined  coins before all his cronies could and recklessly in a hurry.   Hammered it to nothing, guess what exchange?  MintPal.

So the day it opens, he pounds it down for an excess of 100 btc.  On the same day, the one buyer lifting MINT from 7 to 14, same Exchange.

So,  I would not say this is good.  All the BTC he is manipulating with went into MINT.  Which means MINT is subject to Wolong trading.  Wild swings, and watch out for the bottom to fall out at some point.  He took PandaCoin to nothing in 1 day.

So all his little associates are Dumping DOGE Coin and diving into MINT.  Everyone is selling there shit Clone coins, that do nothing, and buying into the coin that appreciates.

Where am I going with this:  I have studied this guys trading and tactics.   Based off of his history, he will take this coin to a height that will not be supported after POS transition.    Cover your asses, take half of your position and trade, don't buy too high!  Think of it this way,  he stole allot of BTC and sucked up many MINT under .20.  Don't lose to this fool, and don't think to much into it.    I could be wrong, but from the blogs, I am not to far off.  

Just a little warning.   Look at the Doge Pump.  That coin is finished!  This guy is a wrecking ball, so I am hoping big holders could put a lid on it, and make him chase his tail before MINT is overpriced and everyone will lose out and get a bad taste.   Keep the price attractive.  Slow steady growth, we don't want the bids to fall out, especially if it is one scamming group bidside.

Good luck everyone.   I sold half my position at .24 and will try to buy back better.

Another note:   Every weekend BTC goes higher along with alts.   People are off work and trading.
                      Make the most of the weekends cause it will settle back come Monday (I HOPE).

Wishes:  an opportunity for many new coin holders of MINT to make money and not get ripped off.  The feeling of seeing your coin go down in value does not spur more attention to ownership.

Will be very interesting to see where this coin will go.  I do see many people selling other coins to get into this.   Just hope there are coins to go around before the only crypto coin still standing will be MINT.

Also goes to show that coins that pay interest/dividends are wanted, needed,  and marketable.    Lets be the leader, the gold-standard.  Sell every crypto you own and only own 1.   I can't even get interested in all the junk out there.  It is all the same, except MINT!

Good luck and hope I am not thinking too much, but heads up!

shame on you.

mint has nothing to do with the shit wolong!

believe or not, mint is special here and fucking chinese hasn't put their fingure on it !!!!!!!!!!!

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:52:12 PM

People love their Mintcoin - that's what matters! Most new coins don't ever cause excitement, but this one does.

Articos

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:55:09 PM

I think a lot of us are going to be making some serious money from this coin hehehe ! to the moon ? no. The sun ? YES Cheesy
dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:00:48 PM

I think a lot of us are going to be making some serious money from this coin hehehe ! to the moon ? no. The sun ? YES Cheesy

good

maybe you got hurt by the fucking chinese scammer wolong.

buy mintcoin is nothing to do with fuching chinese fucktards.

mint is in infancy here with community, maybe next doge, but at  least never and ever to go 5 satoshi ever.

so stay in peace.

Articos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

good

mint is in infancy here with community, maybe next doge, but at  least never and ever to go 5 satoshi ever.

so stay in peace.
I think MINT can surpass doge.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:06:00 PM

forums: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php
nosf009

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

good

so stay in peace.
I think MINT can surpass doge.

That's the biggest problem around here, people think, do not analyze.
You flamed this guy above for sharing something that is NOT FAR from truth. Or at least logic says so.
Sure, we can ride, but free warning has been issued.
I hope he's (and I as I agree) wrong, but you can never know in this theft filled scam world. Peace, but beware guys.
That's all that's been said here.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
Articos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:09:45 PM

haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool
nosf009

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:13:06 PM

haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool

Then you understand that your "british" word YOU is used as both plural and singular pronoun, right Smiley
So, yeah, don't get excited too much about that flaming, better read up on what's written there.
Cheers guys

███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
miner100

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:16:15 PM

Beware !
mint.hashrapid.com is not responding to my messages. Over 2 million coins stuck at their "old" server. Cannot login. Does not reply. Looks like Scam artists - correct me if I am wrong.
Articos

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:21:29 PM

haha I didn't flame him ? he flamed me if anything with his language, I'm british, i can show you flaming if you like ?  Cool

Then you understand that your "british" word YOU is used as both plural and singular pronoun, right Smiley
So, yeah, don't get excited too much about that flaming, better read up on what's written there.
Cheers guys
Everything your saying is irrelevant, I have no idea how what I said had anything to do with anything he said. I was simply saying in short "I'm excited for this coin". What he said was completely irrelevant to what I said, and I have no idea what you're talking about either, am I not aloud to write positive things about this coin ? I'm not really to fussed about what he said regarding Wolong, whether this coin is manipulated or not It will either succeed or it wont, I personally believe this coin will succeed, you thinking that it will fail is completely your opinion, I am staying optimistic because that's who I am. Smile in the face of adversity my friend.
merkalor

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:23:37 PM

good

so stay in peace.

hey everybody hate wolong but stop the insult with the chinese people
we don't know if he is really chinese or not
and even if he is
i never heard a fuck this american scammer

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
nosf009

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:25:06 PM

Cheers guys
Everything your saying is irrelevant, I have no idea how what I said had anything to do with anything he said. I was simply saying in short "I'm excited for this coin". What he said was completely irrelevant to what I said, and I have no idea what you're talking about either, am I not aloud to write positive things about this coin ? I'm not really to fussed about what he said regarding Wolong, whether this coin is manipulated or not It will either succeed or it wont, I personally believe this coin will succeed, you thinking that it will fail is completely your opinion, I am staying optimistic because that's who I am. Smile in the face of adversity my friend.

We started on the wrong foot, I think.
My bad - I quoted you but I was replying to the top of this page replies, and trying to back up the guy with also one opinion that tells the same. Wolong? I'd run over him with my car, no prob, for what he does to people. But, important thing is; FACT: since most of the crash of PANDA happened on mintpal, and by coincedence, day later MINT gains huge value, it gives you something to think. Wouldn't you agree?
And for the positive standings - sure. I'm all pro, just saying it's not that easy to go only up as we may think.
Best of luck to MINT; I also have couple of milions, so looking forward to same things you people do here.

Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

I repeat, if you sell this coin you basically screw yourself for POS. Do not sell this coin if you like money, Pump and dumps will happen, but the dumpers lose out big time!

dotcoin.info

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

Cheers guys

We started on the wrong foot, I think.
My bad - I quoted you but I was replying to the top of this page replies, and trying to back up the guy with also one opinion that tells the same. Wolong? I'd run over him with my car, no prob, for what he does to people. But, important thing is; FACT: since most of the crash of PANDA happened on mintpal, and by coincedence, day later MINT gains huge value, it gives you something to think. Wouldn't you agree?
And for the positive standings - sure. I'm all pro, just saying it's not that easy to go only up as we may think.
Best of luck to MINT; I also have couple of milions, so looking forward to same things you people do here.

how funny you are!

i am chinese but i hate  chinese scammer.

mint is still out of radar of chinese scammer.

by far i can tall mint is healty and strong.

it is like early stage doge. maybe the community and merchants are on the way, and i can tell that mint will never go back to 10 satoshi,and  i bought all my holdings at  5!!!

go da moon, mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: