Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you fulfilled in cryptocurrency?  (Read 622 times)
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Yes i am fulfilled because it really helped me about everything like for my daily expenses and bills. Learning about cryptocurrency opened my mind about other virtual technology.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Everyone who understands the technology and managed to spend some time in learning about cryptocurrencies is fulfilled in cryptocurrency.
From the first day when i start working in cryptocurrencies, everyday there was something more exciting to learn from yesterday.
Now i am able to teach others about the importance of cryptocurrencies and how we can earn through it, this makes me proud.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?
Yes I'm fulfilled and happy to be a part of the crypto community. The fact that I can exchange information with others about something that I love and that I'm interested in, is enough for me to feel fulfilled and happy. The amount of BTC that I'm holding doesn't matter at all, especially now when everything is so low. The important thing is to be involved in this crypto movement and to help it reach new heights  Smiley
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Forget about the tokens in your wallet and forget about the number of bitcoins you hold. Are you really fulfilled to be a cryptocurrency geek? I am fulfilled for being  part of this new technology: Blockchain, Bitcoin ,alternative currency, mining , masternode, trading and exchanges. I am proud of the knowledge I have obtained. I am delighted about the numerous tokens I have - both shit coins and profitable coins. I am proud of learning and working through bounties. Truly I am fulfilled, but I need more work to do. What about you?

Yes, I am fulfilled to be part of this modern technology. With the use of this digital currency it helps me and family to make our life more stable and with this bitcoin I became independent in terms of financial needs because I can get my own money from using this bitcoin. I'm lucky that I discovered this digital currency even though I did not learn this as early as possible but as of now I'm fulfiiled with their service that offered.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:22 AM

Well for first timers it is okay and somewhat everything feels right but after a several times of being scammed and getting your money out of you I can say that cryptocurrency is still halfway to its full potential, with this scam coin, profitable coin, and underdeveloped coin there is less we can do in using it, if crypto focuses in its purpose and each coin is being develop not only for profit by the usage then crypto will be supported by each individual, I can assure you that if scam coin and coins that is only for profit will be taken away from crypto world then crypto will be used more and can be used in daily basis.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:42:26 AM

Well for first timers it is okay and somewhat everything feels right but after a several times of being scammed and getting your money out of you I can say that cryptocurrency is still halfway to its full potential, with this scam coin, profitable coin, and underdeveloped coin there is less we can do in using it, if crypto focuses in its purpose and each coin is being develop not only for profit by the usage then crypto will be supported by each individual, I can assure you that if scam coin and coins that is only for profit will be taken away from crypto world then crypto will be used more and can be used in daily basis.
Hopefully someday that will happen, but as of this moment there's still  a lots of newly created coins without any clear future, its just created being pumped and dumped, we just needed to filter all of them and avoid playing with chances, better to find quality project which have real usage in future
runs, study the market and fill yourself with knowledge so you can identify which is which to support with.
jurelmartin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:29 AM

I am very much fulfilled on what is cryprocurrency right now, it teaches me a lot of things about the technology itslef that i never knew it was existed, i learned a lot of things such as trading and the market that can enable me making some investment for myself. Specially this forum, there are a lot of people here sharing their knowledge about crypto and everything else and that really helps undersanding more of it
Jacata98

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

They are different token created, which is known as Crypto currency with an effective working, base on the functionality to fulfill the his mission of the creation, which takes some period of time complete the road map
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

Yes I am fullfilled because i had learned the right strategy on how i will manage my investments. The crypto currency is the new era of investments where in there is a high rate of returns on investments. But not at this moment because of the volatility of the market the market is on the down trend now. I will just hold on my investments and keep on investing while the market is low.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

Not yet! This sector is still in the basic phase of development and there is a huge number of challenges to deal with. I am sure whenever we look back after 10/15 years from now we would say this to ourselves "It was the thrilling adventure". No one is sure what is going to happen down the road but I am confident about the journey and it would be definitely satisfying for us. We are still on the ride so I would say I am not satisfied yet.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:23:30 AM

Of course I am satisfied bitcoin is the real real money of the world adjusted to the imflation to the real economy of the world and every time I learn more of the chain of blocks this is one of the new jobs in the world is like being in the stock market and being a broker buying and selling shares the world is changing we are going to another technological level I hope to have a lot of prosperity in all the cryptocurrency projects

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I am not satisfied, because I am still a beginner who still has to learn a lot and explore the world of cryptoqurency, has never tasted the bitter and sweetness of this cryptoqurency world. it still takes a long time to remain more eager looking for a deeper experience in this cryptoqurency world. hopefully what I do now, the future gets a satisfactory result, and can feel what you already feel in this cryptoqurency world.
Timothy Chacon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

I do bounties and even though I have no assurance I will earn profit every bounties I joined still I am fulfilled.You know why?Because I am very amazed in this new technology.I cant imagined till now that theres a certain way to earn digital money through cryptocurrency.I even enjoyed staying in this forum because I learned lots of new things here.I love learning new things and thats what most important.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

I guess you just started on this journey and are really satisfied at the current coins you are holding and getting at numerous bounties. And I think the most fulfilling is that as you learned, you are also getting paid specially in bounties. But I'm totally against people seeing bounties to be their stable job that will bring food in the table. How many new members are complaining not getting to be ranked up because of the merit system? Right. Because most of them are really in for the money. You need to really understand how everything works here and not just in forum to earn and be your job.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
krixi

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

The electronic money you need to finish, you should remember every consumption accomplished, everything about bitcoin is making a profit for every participant, you should have a mind about it.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

I am not fully fulfilled in my earning and knowledge in cryptocurrency. MY aim is to be a professional trader and hoping to achieve that in the next few months to come.
LateMoveR52

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Not Yet, But I already invest in some coin and get good money from them, they make happy and i want more. I want to secure my life from here.
Cryptocurrency is really good to me .
Jayleon

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Personally I have learnt from participating in bounties. I have been able to to monitor and follow bounties from period of launch, why the team did to promote and progress Ro ensure the success of the project.
Much knowledge we generate could help build us and empower us to use our talents and reach to achieve our dreams.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

I am partly okay with cryptocurrency because with it I have been able to provide most of my needs surprisingly. I have also learned a lot from the crypto environment. It has really hardened me to face any surprise in life. So far I am happy with cryptos.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency since I am getting what I deserve when I am working this and it helps me contribute in my family's expenses. Everytime I work on crypto not only I am earning money but also knowledge to understand more the cryptocurrency world.
Yes, I am fulfilled in cryptocurrency to work here it's help me a lot to support my needs and my family's needs, and we know bitcoin is not only for earning of profit  but also bitcoin want us to gain our knowledge in the world of crypto currency to become more productive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: