February 26, 2014, 02:07:40 PM

150 created coins!
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

Scam is going to overwhelm the crypto world
what u angling at here scam coins or scam coin creation?Huh as if someones going to do a scam coin they WOULD NOT use this service as u gotta pay for the coin to be created and therfore would release a fully working coin. scammers go iv got a coin (its a dollar iv borrowed to buy internet at the cafe) please help me with ipo! the scammers have not got a coin to even contemplate let alone implement so......... the scammers who?

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
voileipa (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

We just provide the service. It's up to the individuals what they will do with the cryptocurrencies. All in all it is quite easy to find out whether a coin is premined or not.
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

Do you have a list of the coins you created by chance? Are any of them successful?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
voileipa (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:25:50 AM

Do you have a list of the coins you created by chance? Are any of them successful?
Most of the coins are clearly created for testing out / just for fun purposes but there are some coins created getting a more serious attention.

I think this is coin is quite cool in the terms of the community aspect:

http://podcoin.org/
voileipa (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:06:41 AM

Do you change the announcement keys?
Umm.. not sure what you mean by the "announcment key"
jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:44:23 AM

So is a successful coin able to use one of these to launch? I've been told these are complete and utter shit.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:48:39 AM

So is a successful coin able to use one of these to launch? I've been told these are complete and utter shit.
Let's put it this way... You get what you pay for.

Since these coins are being forked from bitcoin 0.8.6, which has no built in method of peer matching, as soon as the one month daemon hosting period this guy gives you expires, nobody will able to connect to the network. The coin is as good as dead at that point.

jonnysomething

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:51:08 AM

Since these coins are being forked from bitcoin 0.8.6, which has no built in method of peer matching, as soon as the one month daemon hosting period this guy gives you expires, nobody will able to connect to the network. The coin is as good as dead at that point.

What if I had hosting?

My main concern is the tech side of the coin, of which I have no experience. I have no problem hiring someone to take care of that side of it, but finding someone qualified is proving difficult.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:09:18 AM

What if I had hosting?

My main concern is the tech side of the coin, of which I have no experience. I have no problem hiring someone to take care of that side of it, but finding someone qualified is proving difficult.
The nodes the client attempts to connect to are hardcoded into the client. You'd have to recompile to change them, which if you're paying for something like this, you probably can't do. This leaves only one options for new users to connect to the network: addnodes through the conf file. Less than ideal, and aside from being unprofessional and unintuitive, will likely cause many issues over the long term.

If you need this type of work done properly, feel free to PM me Wink

voileipa (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:21:49 AM

We understand your concern about losing your clients to our service.
However, the "good as dead" is not true. We offer the seed node option. Static nodes can also be refered in the config file.

In my opinion setting up your own hosting is easy (although it requires some time). What is needed is a linux server with a static ip. Compiling the linux daemon is super easy.

In fact there has been many questions regarding the "what happens after the hosting period is over" - issue. That's why we plan to make a comprehensive "step-by-step" guide about the hosting setup.

All in all we try to be as transparent as possible. We have answered every support e-mail. We encourage people to read more about cryptocurrencies before using our service to understand what is possible and what is not.

There also seems to be this kind of "If you have to ask, don't do it" - atmosphere around the Bitcoin forums. By offering a simple way to create your own cryptocurrency we offer a channel for people to get involved in the "altcoin creation domain" if they feel like it.

Obviously you will get a better and a more customized coin if you use services like Hazard offers. But what will you get with 0.075BTC? For instance people are already willing to pay 2BTC/month for just a cryptocurrency support. http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/05/sponsored-story-build-scrypt-coin-receive-10-btc/

dailyarsenal

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:29:13 AM

Wow, just another site that ruins the crypto community. Good job.

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:30:47 AM

Creating coins fast shouldn't be a goal. Creating strong, usable coins should be. I understand your in this business to make money, but it does seem like it will harm the community more than help.
dailyarsenal

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:38:25 AM

Creating coins fast shouldn't be a goal. Creating strong, usable coins should be. I understand your in this business to make money, but it does seem like it will harm the community more than help.

AGREED! This just opens the door for many more scam coins!!!

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
burnum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

This service is very much needed, the scam coins may be coming from some of the  best developers in the community and how would you know? an option to create a coin with new innovation is not going to keep it from being a scam, lets look at how bitcoin could appear to be a ponzi to some, and how would you know if it started out as one or not? Satoshi is good as gone with his tracks being covered by some early adopters.
Hate to break it to you guy's, but there will soon be thousands of coins, nothing wrong with someone coming out with a standard coin, its nice to have new innovation but why are you knocking someone down for using the cheap alternative? They should know you get what you pay for, if miners mine it whats the prob?

Send me a message if you need me to respond to a post, or just send me some  $ADA in an amount that will get my attention = addr1qx7g7vzjtk9mcljxjy0vnewaljk33m67d227d95rsak8mmjdq5erwjygc05l6vftwdzy9qd3t4 9spl5kw5k6684gfawqw9r87w
SkillRoad

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:32:45 PM

Altcoin creation has never been easier

118 created coins already

Coming Soon everyone will have their own currency

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: