Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE NEGATIVE TRUST SCORE FROM CORRUPTED USER.  (Read 761 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

I asked if an admin can help me to remove fake negative trust rating. If theymos can do that, then why no one told about that earlier?

And the answer was no, but you didn't like that.

Theymos might remove only obviously spammy ratings, e.g. if someone post hundreds of them for no apparent reason.

Okay next time some one commits crime against you don't go to the police, but ask that person to make it right to you. Let's see will that work?

There was no crime. Next time someone says something you don't like - go and file a police report. See how that works out for you.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:41:38 PM

Stupid is what you and a few others are doing because you don't like the way the forum runs. Take it up with theymos and stop spamming the forum with useless posts.
Stupid is trying to change a forum to suit a handful of malcontents.
Stupid is not education yourself on things you think you know but really don't.
You can lead a jackass to water but you can't bend his neck.

I guess you didn't read my original topic.

I asked if an admin can help me to remove fake negative trust rating. If theymos can do that, then why no one told about that earlier?

First, it's not fake as you claim. I read the link in the Reference and in my opinion, it is justified. Second, theymos will almost certainly not remove it. In extreme cases of spam it would be considered but this is not your case.

From the first page:
Attempting to abuse a Trust system, got caught and complaining that the same was done to you is just priceless.  Grin
You may end up with even more red.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Okay next time some one commits crime against you don't go to the police, but ask that person to make it right to you. Let's see will that work?
There are no Bitcointalk "police". Besides, did you go to any police-like users? No. You made a thread. A public thread, at that.

poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

Hey bud. You and I both registered in October last year. We are both as newbie as each other. Yet you are a Junior Member with 3 merit, and I'm a Senior Member with >300.

Maybe the problem isn't with the system, but with you? Certainly going around calling people assholes and cunts probably isn't the best way to earn merit or establish a positive reputation.

While I did register on October last year, I've been posting actively on this forum for couple months only. Therefore you really cannot compare our accounts.

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

First, it's not fake as you claim. I read the link in the Reference and in my opinion, it is justified. Second, theymos will almost certainly not remove it. In extreme cases of spam it would be considered but this is not your case.

It is fake.

Negative trust and the warning message: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Indicates that I have scammed people. However I have not.

I was given fake negative trust reviews just because some asshole members do not like what I do.

This is their problem. But giving negative trust for that is wrong and abuses the whole trust system.

How many times I need to explain this:

"I don't like what this person does" IS NOT THE SAME AS "This person should not be trusted".

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

It is fake.

Negative trust and the warning message: "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Indicates that I have scammed people. However I have not.

I was given fake negative trust reviews just because some asshole members do not like what I do.

This is their problem. But giving negative trust for that is wrong and abuses the whole trust system.

How many times I need to explain this:

"I don't like what this person does" IS NOT THE SAME AS "This person should not be trusted".

How many times must this be explained to you?
You were attempting to manipulate a feedback system, that's red no matter how you see it, feel it, justify it or call it marketing.
You don't get it because you are being willfully ignorant. You may as well lock this thread because it will go nowhere.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

It does not mean you have scammed anyone.

It means I do not trust you.  And as a natural extension those that trust me do not trust you.

Just imagine for a second, based on your behavior here, if you and I were equal in our ability to influence others...   Shocked

Based on the PMs you have sent me and others, you are immature, hot headed and do not belong in any position of influence.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" Indicates that I have scammed people

No, it indicates extreme caution should be exercised when trading with you, which seems quite appropriate given your behavior. It doesn't say "Don't trade" and even if it did that still couldn't prevent someone from trading with you.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

-snip-
Can you explain why the forum should be taking your advice on the trust system given that you have shown you have made no effort to read the relevant stickied posts and do not understand how it works?
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

It does not mean you have scammed anyone.

It means I do not trust you.  And as a natural extension those that trust me do not trust you.

Just imagine for a second, based on your behavior here, if you and I were equal in our ability to influence others...   Shocked

Based on the PMs you have sent me and others, you are immature, hot headed and do not belong in any position of influence.
If you don't trust then just ignore him, instead of showing that warning sign in profile.

You are making that the whole community shouldn't trust him.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:51:03 AM

If you don't trust then just ignore him, instead of showing that warning sign in profile.

Exactly!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

Exactly!

That's not the type of person that I am.  :/

For example, if I see someone trying to scam an elderly person, I will intervene.  You would just continue walking I guess...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:18:21 AM by xtraelv

Buying accounts is considered dodgy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508940.0

Spamming is also considered dodgy .
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-spam-bad-filip-poutintsev/

Source: http://archive.is/qvxyB

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:41:44 AM

Exactly!

For example, if I see someone trying to scam an elderly person, I will intervene.  You would just continue walking I guess...
you mean he is trying to scam some other people?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Exactly!

You payed ICO bumping shills are so cute when you are angry Cheesy
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

Exactly!

That's not the type of person that I am.  :/

For example, if I see someone trying to scam an elderly person, I will intervene.  You would just continue walking I guess...
You payed ICO bumping shills are so cute when you are angry Cheesy
Are you sure? it looks like you already quoted somewhere, do you really?
I posted in that thread long back go and read them.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

Exactly!

For example, if I see someone trying to scam an elderly person, I will intervene.  You would just continue walking I guess...

Are you really trying to defend someone who was listed on the Rokso list on Spamhaus ? That is an achievement that only the most notorious spammers manage to do.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 06:28:16 AM

Exactly!

Are you really trying to defend someone who was listed on the Rokso list on Spamhaus ? That is an achievement that only the most notorious spammers manage to do.
No, I am not trying to defend, but I am asking did he scammed or trying to scam in this forums?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: