Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

I don't think this is necessary, but if the system is set up like that, we must accept it. I think KYC is not optimal for reducing multy accounts, there must be more systems to actually reduce a lot of accounts. so I don't think KYC is needed for a Bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

I do not like sending my documents to KYC, but I agree with the rules only to get a reward.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

often kyc is imposed by regulation because some projects have to tell the regulator the initial owners of the tokens issued

BTCBTCBTC
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

It is quite ridiculous to demand kyc to get a bounty prize. People interested in crypto money prefer to stay anonymous. But it is not right to give our personal information this way, we need to stay anonym Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I think KYC in a bounty campaign is not that bad. It even reduce the number of bounty participants because a lot of bounty Hunters don't have documents to pass KYC. The KYC process is also good because it prevents multiple account in bounty.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
CryptoDimas

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:54:03 PM

Absolutely against KYC in bounty companies. Moreover, now there are a lot of scammers and do not really want to provide their data. Another thing if you invest in ICO, then maybe there is a sense in KYC. I myself always reject the bounty with the exposure of KYC.
And if the question is that one person could not perform one company with 10+ accounts, then it might be easier to ask not for KYC, but simply for a photo with the nickname of its bitcointel and the company name, but then manually have to check the similarities. But for us, ordinary users are easier than to throw off immediately KYC is not clear to whom.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

I believe that the introduction of KYC is necessary. This not only eliminates multiaccounts, but also plays into the hands of bounty hunters. Many are simply too lazy to pass it or worry about their data.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:46 PM

Categorically he does not agree with the author. The cryptocurrency has to be allegedly anonymous and not issue data of the owner to anybody. I consider that KYC contradicts it. It will not be able to reduce the number of multiaccounts in any way.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

KYC is acceptable for investors, but it is definetely extra requirement for bountyhunters.

bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

It is very annoying for bounty. And i can understand when they announce it at the beginning.

But after end, out of nowhere a must kyc is bad intention.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

Yes it is one of the ways to prevent cheaters to have benefit from it.
I would also suggest for checking VPN and in the same time for email address checking.
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

KYC is a good strategy for bounty campaign. In fact I attach more seriousness to the project that requires kyc because there is this instinct that many of those projects will be successful. Kyc is a method of denying some greedy people who use multiple accounts so that chance will also be available for others. I am a big supporter of kyc.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

yes, I agree if it will reduce multi accounts but here I am also very worried about my personal data, can they keep everyone's data properly Huh and another thing I really hate, when the bounty manager asks for KYC with a passport, most of the bounty hunters don't have that so they can't claim payment

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

KYC for the bounty - it's stupid!
What is KYC? This know your customer! Why the participants of the bounty campaigns must pass KYC? KYC is needed to counter criminal money. How the participants in the bounty can clean the money, if they do not invest Fiat money?
ssuman86

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

I am agree with you kyc will reduce multiple accounts in any bounty programme and it will enable only real person with single account join a bounty programme.
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

No, not for participants because we give our work and money to the team. The team has to do KYC, to avoid a scam of them.

Scams can be reduced to a bounty.
How should Bounty participants scam a project, are you kiddin?

Dumpers can also be reduced.
Nope, Bounty pool will stay the same, independant from participants, because it's often 3% of the raised money or 2%

What is your Opinion?
KYC is another try of scammers to steal personal data
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

It seems to me that it is not necessary to pass KYC, as it is possible to calculate the IP and ID addresses of users, but the passage of KYC can have serious consequences, besides I do not think that for the sake of bounty is to pass KYC.
frankbeard

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:46:13 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

KYC for bounties is nothing more than an information grab.  With the prices being where they are at anyone subjecting themselves to a KYC risking possible identity theft or worse seems like an uneducated decision.  Only a fool would identify ones self in crypto. 
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Well, if KYC were strictly needed for a project to succeed we would see every single campaign implementing it, but they are just a few doing it, so no, it is not necessary, more like whim or an obstacle.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:54:56 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

In my own opinion, kyc should be only required for those investors and not for the bounty hunters since they are just promoters and not actual investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: