Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

Bounties required KYC is a tactic of the greedy project party. To know that ico is illegal in some countries, KYC of bounty hunters in those countries cannot be passed, so project side can save a lot of payment, it is a shameless act.

Loser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

I do not agree with the fact that the bounty participants are invited to pass KYC. This will not save you from fraud - on the contrary. In free access to all who are horrible will be known personal data from the photo. And these personal data can be used by various scammers that are related to the "good" ICO, which makes KYC pass.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

Yes it is good in a sense that it will avoid multiple or spam accounts participating in the bounty. This will filter and limit spamming in order for the real user who join the bounty will be rewarded. The negative side is that user or people who join the bounty campaign will not have the right the privacy of their accounts.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

It seems to me that KYC does not always help to remove people with several accounts, because the passport data can be found or bought!
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

No, I do not agree with this at all, because bounty members do not invest their money. They are not investors, and these requirements do not spread over them.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Of course, I have a distrust of the KYC procedure in the bounty, such as this is done to protect against scammers. The main thing that unexpectedly did not demand KYC in the middle or at the end of the company, it is necessary to specify at once.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I'm basically against KYC. No one knows whether the project is true or fraudulent at the beginning and at the end of the project. Our personal data from Photo scammers can themselves use to pass KYC. If participants follow the rules of bounty campaigning, why should they be identified? To use the participants' data for further fake KYC? I'm against KYC.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
As I know KYC( know your customer ) should be only for investor's who invested to the projects 10k usd higher to avoid money laundering activities, since this is a regulations to the government. So I do not agree with this rules because were only promoting to the projects.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

I think that bounty needs KYC because some people use several accounts for taking part in campaigns, especially it actual for social media campaigns, but as far as I know in cases when KYC is required some bounty hunters use stranger passports and anyway get tokens. So I think that KYC is a good idea for bounties but it needs improvement
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Concerning the bounty, this is not a topic for 5 minutes of discussion, but the КУC is very, very useful thing for crypto currency, but everything is right to less copies, scammers, I fully agree with this)

duyigiu

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

I agree with you that the use of KCY by bounty hunters can control multiple accounts well when they participate in the bounty.

But some people think it is wrong to provide our personal information in this way.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

In as much as the KYC will help minimize double participation, I still do not like that idea because it removes one key feature of the blockchain technology, anonymity, from it

GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

I think that KYC is necessary for bounty to avoid multiple participation and it adds to the image of the company.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

I don't participate in any bounties is require the KYC pass, they just promote the project and spread the world, they not the real investors in the project, it only worth little money or worthless, so I don't think they need the KYC, anyway, many scam ICO now in here, how you know they collect your personal information for KYC only?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Vulcansalute

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

I disagree that anything in crypto needs kyc. Even exchanges. Most of these information are privileged and can be sold for a lot of money. We are already at risk giving out email addresses and other contact addresses not to talk of giving out passport and pictures to people we don't know. Any bounty that needs kyc is a pass for me. Even airdrops or exchanges. Other ways can be used to catch cheaters.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I agree, if only to avoid multiple accounts. but people like crypto because of the advantages of Anonymous. if there is a kyc, everyone can be tracked. so KYC regulations don't seem right. there are still many ways to solve multi-account problems, like having to include a Telegram account, social media, e-mail and more.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

I do not see anything terrible in this, except that my personal data can get into the wrong hands.
And so - gives more formal character to participation in projects, sifts bots, theoretically.
It is incorrect if the need to go through the procedure KYC speak after the end of the project

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I agree for the bounty having KYC. But this serves as another problem to all of us. Don't you think? That's what I'm believing but, it will take people that are joining with 2 or more accounts. So, it's a good choice in a way.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

In my opinion it is a good idea to require KYC when participating in a bounty program. This will reduce the number of multi accounts used by some cheaters and will be more beneficial for the start up and for the hunters as well.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

No, it's called know your customer and we're not customers lol. I don't do any that ask for KYC.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: