Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

If the ICO company and bounty managers want to prevent any suspicious and bogus account for bounty tasks then KYC is a separate distinction because in the first place we are not an investor but a paid advertisers or a micro-taskers and using the KYC term was an abuse to the bounty hunters, so there should be a separate requirements between a hunter and a customer/investors ,for bounty hunters there should be a term like KYH or shall we call it Know Your Hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
priscadavids

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

I am strongly against bounties requesting for KYC because most of these project end up not being successful and will make use of applicant's kyc documents to secure a place in other good project. They can have a limit to the number of applicants needed for a campaign instead of kyc
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I do not agree that it is a must when it comes on bounty especially for the participants to recive their rewards. In the first place, we cannot do anything about it once the team behind that project asks for your KYC because if you would refuse to do so, rewards won't be received. Also, it is their way on promoting equality by avoiding multiple accounts.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

It's just fine with me having that kyc for all the bounty hunter participants and most specially for all the investors, it's just that since our personal details and informations are being submitted I just hope there will be no identity theft will happen. That is just my concern.
Autocarnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I do not agree that Bounty requires KYC. and I'm not sure that my data will not be used by scammers
pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:37:36 PM

yes it will avoid multiple accounts but the risking  your information is not a good idea too and the anonimity will be gone                         
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

KYC is important to filter out fake accounts, and so that to filter real people in the bounty campaigns. A lot of scammers nowadays pretending to be a real one.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Yes, I agree. It is necessary to catch the scammers! If you look carefully, then you will find scammers in every bounty campaigns! Some people work hard to get good payment, but for those bloody scammers, real people get a few rewards! To prevent them, KYC needs for the bounty participants too, and I like the Icosid website and their KYC procedure!
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:52:33 PM

the truth be told, most people know how to go around things like kyc when it comes to using of multiple accounts but the can not access different Internet protocol (IP), so if the kyc is for multiple entries screening then i will advice the need for checking of IP instead of the kyc. thanks
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

KYC is used to have unique information and avoid alt accounts or people with multiple accounts joining a bounty. The decentralized system makes it difficult to identify which people is which or is this a human or a bot. With this, they just protecting themselves from fraud that can destroy their project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

I do not agree that Bounty requires KYC. and I'm not sure that my data will not be used by scammers
I also think that way.It's still much better to keep your data private and stay anonymous until the bounty ends.Yes it will minimize people with multiple accounts but we don't have an assurance that our datas will be safe with them too.We can still be scam in the future.
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
Yes, it is true that this can reduce the chance of having multiple account by bounty hunters and they should also see to it that the kind of KYC that they will require is a complicated one like having a utility bill perhaps. This way the chance of cheating is low.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

I am not totally against KYC, but I am also not comfortable with it since my identity will be compromised. Giving away our personal details to strangers is not ideal but sometimes we are placed in a situation where we had to give in. Not all projects/ ICO's require KYC. So I think it would be best for us to stay away from those who require it.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

Hope so using kyc to avoid take advance using multiple account participating in bounty campaign to got payment.

But for me isn't was a solution avoiding user to take advance multiple accounts in bounty, presenting identification they use fake identification sending as kyc requirements easy to get more identity identification they sent to kyc.

Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

Know your customer is important but i feel it should be after a successful ICO, and not just at the ICO or pre-ICO. I for one personally feels unsafe to release my data and ID just anyhow, so it should be worthy of it.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

I will recommend you to stay away from all those shit KYC projects, I believe the personal sensitive identification data should not come for getting some free coins.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I think it's alright to have a KYC in bounty because it will be fair and it will avoid the people who cheat in bounty.  And I think the team of bounty just want to protect their project. I think because of KYC many cheaters now can't get a reward.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
Why would an individual be afraid of sending KYC to the team behind the project if he is not doing anything against the rule. Although it is personal information, but that's the team on a particular project, not a simple stranger. It would also promote equality between the bounty participants, because in such way, multiple account users would be prohibitied for the rewards from doing such thing, so i think it is not a bad thing.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

It would be nice if the project distributed the stacks that the bots received (or other people who did not pass the KYC) between the other members of the bounty. And it often happens that they take it to themselves
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

I think this is very good if you use KYC for every new project that emerges, because this is to avoid the many accounts they are working on to get gifts and this is very fair for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: