Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:00:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:56:35 AM

Bounty require Kyc is not something I like to get involve with. Some will argue that kyc is necessary to curb cheating and all, but i still don't see any sense in doing it! It again my ideology of cryptocurrency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bahokiki

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
Sounds good, this will limit the spammers and multiple accounts, but the problem is its too hassle when reviewing documents and it takes time. However, it may lead to few participants in a bounty so how will bounty success if project didn't advertise well?
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:54 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
That is right bounty that has KYC requirements lessen and reduces those people who is just wanting to take advantage to others. This is really good idea for us to avoid many circumstances to get scammed. It always gives equal opportunity to all the bounty hunters out there to get more earning.
Yes I agree also that bounty should have kyc for us bounty hunters to be paid well and to avoid giving tokens to those people joining multiple accounts in just one ICO. Theyre too greedy in terms of money. Bounty campaigns should know their customers. It is a good transaction for everyone right.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
That is right bounty that has KYC requirements lessen and reduces those people who is just wanting to take advantage to others. This is really good idea for us to avoid many circumstances to get scammed. It always gives equal opportunity to all the bounty hunters out there to get more earning.
Yes I agree also that bounty should have kyc for us bounty hunters to be paid well and to avoid giving tokens to those people joining multiple accounts in just one ICO. Theyre too greedy in terms of money. Bounty campaigns should know their customers. It is a good transaction for everyone right.

sure , fake accounts will be eliminated but that will also lessen the traffic that a project can get because the bounty participants are now limited  .  i think that is a bad idea at all .  even legit people with legit accounts may also find it hard to participate in a bounty because they will find it hassel and more time consuming if a bounty will require kyc's and other validation .

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:54 AM

KYC for bounties I think is good to reduce the cheater who joins the bounty. But is still risky, if we have got scam bounty and asking for passing the KYC, they will steal our data and used for illegal activities like selling our data to the other irresponsible people...
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

in our opinion, it is very agreeable that Bounty needs KYC because the only way to succeed in the project, if many people campaign to create multiple accounts, then most likely the project does not run normally.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

It is very true that I strongly agree that Bounty requires KYC, the first to emphasize for people who violate the rules about campaigning on one project, maybe they want to get a lot of presents, if they need kyc they will get a single account and one wallet no more, unless they use other people's identities, at least 2 pieces.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

we strongly agree that Bounty needs a KYC where now their bounty hunters use a lot of accounts to do promotions on certain projects, where they want to get more bets, with the kyc they can't create multiple accounts in a project they are working on.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

I'm more interested in bounties with kyc because its more of seriousness to me and more secured ,no cheating ,multiple accounts will reduce a lot too.

nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

In my past bounty campaign I need to do a KYC to get a reward from my bounty and it's nice to do that to know the participants in bounty also.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

we agree that Bounty needs KYC, because this is one of the obstacles for people who do prohibition to create many accounts on a project, where the project needs the support of many people to do the campaign, with the kyc they cannot create many accounts and are fair for investors to give gifts to each participant.
kingleo121987

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:02:13 AM

Our opinion agrees that Bounty requires KYC because many people make multi accounts in each project, maybe they want to get more tokens compared to working on one account.
berkat28

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:09:14 AM

Indeed, I agree that Bounty requires KYC, but there are projects when doing the work in need, then the pronyek time has passed, they issued the next rule that kyc no longer need to be loaded, the reason the admin wasted time.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

I do not really trust on KYC. KYC can be used to steal your identity. If you give it to the unknown you are giving them a hole to exploit your identity.
Though there are trusted projects I'm still careful about it.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

KYC in bounty , that sound ridiculous because the hunter only assist in doing his job to help promote the project so in what way will kyc now be mandatory to such people ,and on the aspect of cheating , I think there many measures bounty manager can put in place to curb that instead of giving out our details for promoting a project , I think we should all support #NoKycForBounty,
One of the way to stop the cheating is proof of authentication, which I think is a good idea .
Queen83

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

My opinion is that the positive and negative thinking of KYC itself is the positive side of avoiding several accounts in this forum and the negative impact of Kyc data will be misused at any time so that it is not a safe way to avoid scammers. All areas are not perfect teams,
but I personally disagree if the hunters are required to KYC in every bounty if the hunters are airdrop I think it is mandatory to use kyc
its my opini
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

No I disagree with this idea. Because personal identity is private. If you use KYC as  bounties. Then your identity is exposed. At the same time, your encrypted currency address is also exposed. Encrypted money is used to protect privacy. That's done. Contrary to the laws of the market.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Morgan19

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:22:33 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I Strongly Go Against KYC In Bounty Programs. Why?

Because Most Bounty Managers Might Use Your Credentials For Illegal Activities Elsewhere,

The Only Place I Can Submit My Credentials Is Only On Recognized Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

But For Bounty Programs, Nah, There Are A lot Of Disadvantage In Submitting KYC Doc In Bounty Programs.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I agreed with your opinion. But i think  bounty hunters are unlike with this KYC procedure. Because lot of bounty campaigns are don't distribute some campaigns tokens with cheater KYC failure.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

It's is become an ideal strategy taken by most bounty campaigns to do Kyc. Out of greedy, most people register witha number of all accounts to and requires to get multiple payments and there are bots too who may increase the number of participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: