Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3888 times)
manfredmann (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

It's really hard for me to catch up my life.
I work a day job with an overtime. 8 in the morning to 6 in the evening. And I live alone and need to do the chores myself.
With bounties and world cup going at a time, I can hardly watch any matches properly.
Roche44

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Every gain is associated with risk. So bounty has risk and gain also. Doing abundance is depending into your inclination in the event that you do look for up for potential extra benefits then it is qualified to attempt however you ought to be prepared on the hazard behind it. You may truly wind up on not getting paid and squander the majority of your endeavors been finished.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

I think it is best to do what works for you. If you have never being lucky with doing bounties it is hard to make sacrifices and keep up but you have been lucky, you won't need to be told that making some sacrifices for bounty actually worths it.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

You know,the one who working the bounty campaign till midnight are mostly some people who got no job.So they are start to join as many as they can on bounty campaign and work it all out.They got no choice,because if they didn't do it,they will got no money.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

I am on my way to doing my first signature campaign, I haven't really put in more effort into bounties I will keep you posted on my progress and whether it is worth it or not.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

There's a time that we feel lucky and unlucky! We don't know the exact time that we are so lucky also when we are unlucky. So in every campaigns there's a chance to be lucky so sleeping late with a hungry tummy is so worth it but not worth it when until now we can't still receive our previous campaign rewards.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Worth of course. Bounty is good for profit. Sometimes , people can think its useless but at the end of all , you can see its worth.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.
That is to say as a bounty hunter, one shouldn't expect to be paid always? are there any specific reasons why payments won't come most times?
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

If I already confirm the success of the ICO am promoting then I don't mind not sleeping at night because I will get paid for it. I take bounty campaigns like my job since I get paid.

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

I believe, patience is the must having things if you involve in crypto industry. No matter whether you are investing time in bounty program or investing money in btc or altcoin. but I think, the person who starts trading slowing from doing bounty programs, are more experienced than those who starts trading from the beginning.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

A hard word will get a positive result buddy. So keep on your hard work,  but it doesnt mean that you have sacrifice your sleeping time, only you who can manage your activities, lucky or unlucky statement are only for a lazy people, if you keep in a hard work im sure you will get your great profit
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

If I already confirm the success of the ICO am promoting then I don't mind not sleeping at night because I will get paid for it. I take bounty campaigns like my job since I get paid.
Yes. If the bounty campaign is trusted for how many years and if it has a fixed amount. Before I get the campaign I make sure that everything is proof read and the research and samples are all clear information regarding the campaign. After checking everything,I will decide that the campaign is really trusted. So, I managed myself that eventhough I have sleepless nights for quite some time,I must certain that it's all worth it and I won't regret.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

When I follow one bounty campaign, I have experienced the same thing that is less sleep at night for doing the obligations that exist in a bounty campaign. However, after I found out that there was a signature campaign paid using bitcoin I would prefer to follow the campaign instead of joining the various bounty campaigns of an ICO project whose coins will not yet be ascertained as successful and accepted by the crypto market. Lack of sleep becomes one of the habits of users in this forum because they are pursuing posts that they should do every day.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

Hard work is the thing to do to make a profit, that's what they do so they do not sleep until late at night to do bounty work. They are not greedy, but they need it for survival. For me, daylight becomes a routine activity to do real work, and at night is the time to supplement your income by doing bounty.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

One of the best place to be informed about Crypto news is BT forum . Spending time here anyway. Why not to do some bounty as well. Sometimes efforts will be rewarded, sometimes not. There is no gain without risk.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

It depends on your goals, while it is true that bounty campaigns do not pay a lot, those that work hard will obviously receive more rewards than those that do not and this means that if they choose the right ico to support their efforts will be rewarded if they hold their coins for a long time, so if you are planning to sell your tokens as soon as you get them it is probably not worth it to participate in bounties but if you are willing to take the risk and hold you may see that your coins have grew in value many times over.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

In order to do bounties something has to be given up. I haven't watched much of the world cup, that sadly had to be sacrificed. Sleep has been lessened to fit it into the day, but not sleepless nights - won't be able to concentrate on the bounty without decent sleep

dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

Bounty campaign is a field that deserves to be championed. almost every day I always worked nights to work in this field. especially if it was merged into the signature, social media, and video articles while you still have other jobs. sure it took a lot to work on this bounty and to the results already no doubt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: