Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2447 times)
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/39TOtcLQYTA
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
I think the project is moving in the right direction. The developers immediately made their channel on Youtube in order to make it easier for all proponents of the project to understand and recognize the concept of the project development. And the number of subscribers will definitely increase in the future.
It is desirable for project to receive very well-known youtuber which would become interested in IBC advance if it has occurred, then the audience sharply would jump up and progress in realization of tokens would go.
Project white papers with end to end information makes every one understand their dedication and success attributes this can lead a postive response.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

500 subscribers on the channel, I think this is for many not a problem, and the rules for participants are not so strict that they do not take part in them
Do not pay attention to the number of subscribers, the project has just started, soon the quantity will increase, I'm sure of it.
I agree, it's still early to see the subscriber rise fast. Time to time this will going to be great and the promotion strategy is well derive.
Probably, a lot of youtubers now are excited with this one of a kind campaign because they have a chance to earned much rewards. I just hope that the team will be able to succeed on this kind of promotion sinced most of the people of crypto are likely to joined in signature and social media campaigns.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

I think that the concept of this program is pretty unique and can be developed more,but as far as the representative properties count, that great.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

I got some youtube channels but channel must be related to cryptocurreny or it doesn't matter? another question , you don't mention how you much will pay in total to allow ud to estimate how much the stake will worth !!!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

Well, i have old channel, but unfortunately it not relate to crypto currency. Have only youtube bounty of IBC? No others campaign.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

I think that the concept of this program is pretty unique and can be developed more,but as far as the representative properties count, that great.
First they will need high subscribers for the Congress so i think once the bounty pickup it will stream in large individuals to come onboard let give it small time and see how far it goes

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

That why i see a lot of people can joinning this bounty. Maybe i will creat a video first, then make increasing at my subscribers after.

Dejech19

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Well, i have old channel, but unfortunately it not relate to crypto currency. Have only youtube bounty of IBC? No others campaign.

In short, the number of subcribers will depends on the popularity. That is why the team should prepare a plan in order to do the step by step progress of the project that will serve as their guide. This project is so good because it talks about international blockchain which is for sure very useful today and in the future.
yobet

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:14 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz-PDjOhPms
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

In short, the number of subcribers will depends on the popularity. That is why the team should prepare a plan in order to do the step by step progress of the project that will serve as their guide. This project is so good because it talks about international blockchain which is for sure very useful today and in the future.
Well this project has a good concept to begin with here in the crypto currency community. I suggest the IBC will make more bounties aside from Youtube Bounty. And I am not the only one here that likes and still looking forward for other bounty campaigns of the IBC. Well this is an international blockchain congress, I hope this will gain more users, supporters and investors that will fuel the success and attainment of this project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Any youtube Genre channel is accepted? Or only focus on crypto related youtube channels?Sorry didn't read properly, I fully understand now. Sadly I only have 350 subscribers, The ETH payment is really tempting... Hope for the success of this campaign!
I hope it would really be successful , because if it will then there is a probability that new campaign would be brought and increase those of supporters and give opportunities to others.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

International Blockchain Congress will surely be a very big event in India. They are organizing a youtube bounty for their promotion which is a great way to promote the meet. I think their reward for the bounty will also be worth gaining as they are working with a very great and already successful project Nucleus Vision.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:37:01 AM

International Blockchain Congress will surely be a very big event in India. They are organizing a youtube bounty for their promotion which is a great way to promote the meet. I think their reward for the bounty will also be worth gaining as they are working with a very great and already successful project Nucleus Vision.

Yup I saw that there are big political officials like the ministry of IT in India like that? who will be a guest speaker there, Surely there big VIP guest, advisors,  experts, and also newbies that will attend there that have big connections in blockchain platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

this is a good way to also meet the government of india in GOA if u want to know about india's future regulations.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

This is a good way to attract attention, and I think that the event will not be left without attention, the correct tactics and a good reward for the work
kholiqaq

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/m3dP7iJ39sA
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/n1xGPHct68w

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: