Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Opens Doors for Cryptocurrency  (Read 2797 times)
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

A couple of days ago, Min Byung-Doo, a member of the country’s governing Democratic party and the chairman of Korea’s National Policy Committee, has strongly encouraged the government to legalize initial coin offering (ICO) and impose better crypto-related regulatory frameworks to legitimize the local market.
South Korea is moving towards fair regulation of cryptocurrencies and ICOs and will increase the interests of new Korean investors and companies and may influence other countries to follow this path.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

This is a good sign for bitcoin. South Korea is a fairly large country in the world economic arena, and it is possible that the adoption of the cryptocurrency by this country will have a positive impact on its spread around the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

Undoubtedly, every permission of any country to accept bitcoin is a great news for the entire cryptocurrency market. The more countries will decide on this step, the faster bitcoin can be implemented as a full-fledged, global currency.
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

That's a good sign for bitcoins, which proves that more and more countries are opening up to the bitcoin market today.
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

that's very good news bro. hopefully it can be a breath of fresh air for the world of cryiptocurrency. and the price is better than now.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

I recently heard a news about China opening its regulations against cryptocurrencies but I didnt see any credibility to that article so it might be fake but there are lots of positive news from around the globe but the investors are not triggered by them this time.
It's good to know that with each passing day Bitcoin's demand is increasing. There can be controversies circulating and banning issues but I don't think it's going to totally lose its value because I believe that there are still those people who are aware, and are considered true believers of Bitcoin. It's such another good news for South Korea as they are open to this new kind of idea and innovation. In this way it can attract more investors from across the globe, and more developments are expected to be devised. We don't expect Bitcoin to be at its best all the time since life is very unpredictable but we can do our part to support and keep its excellency.
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

I recently heard a news about China opening its regulations against cryptocurrencies but I didnt see any credibility to that article so it might be fake but there are lots of positive news from around the globe but the investors are not triggered by them this time.
It's good to know that with each passing day Bitcoin's demand is increasing. There can be controversies circulating and banning issues but I don't think it's going to totally lose its value because I believe that there are still those people who are aware, and are considered true believers of Bitcoin. It's such another good news for South Korea as they are open to this new kind of idea and innovation. In this way it can attract more investors from across the globe, and more developments are expected to be devised. We don't expect Bitcoin to be at its best all the time since life is very unpredictable but we can do our part to support and keep its excellency.

It is true that South Korea is opening its way to accept crypto currency, I heard a news that Korea conducted the 2018 blockchain conference there are many investors and participants participated in that conference, this will increase the demands for blockchain technology usage which is good for crypto currency enthusiasts.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

I feel that it seems that more developed countries tend to be more open than less developed ones, which could make the developing world more prosperous, widening the gap between the rich and the poor. on the world
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

south korea has been known for its magnitude of business dealing and is a very good breeding ground for the blockchain technology as it will enhance the way and manner in which business is done in and outside their country most especially in terms of payments and receipt of fund transactions. its acceptance of the cryptocurrency will be a plus  to their economy

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

South Korea has taken a revolutionary step towards improving the economy of their country. Soon, many countries especially the neighbouring countries of South Korea will begin to initiate the same policy of accepting crypto and imposing tax on its activities.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:45:08 AM

Well it's a great news that south Korea open door for crypto currency because it's a big and well knowing market south Korea hopefully seminars and meeting conduct which will make new ways and new steps.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:05:01 AM

Before this time, almost Korean investors really worried about new tax policy for cryptocurrency.
That's why all news said the government will apply 3~40%taxes for crypto at Jul~Aug.
But today, the government said we will apply 10~15%taxes for crypto like interest income tax, and it is very acceptable to all Korean investors.
Also they said we feel hard to say it will happen within this year and although will happen this year, there will be 1~2years stay period.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=023&aid=0003382087&sid1=001&lfrom=kakao

In conclusion, Crypto is accepted by government's legal property, SO MANY KOREAN INVESTORS WILL GET INTO MARKET AGAIN!

It will give more confident to korean investor. Reasonable taxes and regulation from government is good for cryptomarket and i am believe south korea will be one biggest market
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

Honestly, I am very happy to hear this news. This is a good sign for the development of crypto currencies. South Korea is one of the major countries in Asia, where many investors come from there. This is one sign that public trust in crypto currencies is increasing. I am sure that if more countries open access to crypto currencies, crypto currencies can grow and normal market conditions will be more easily achieved. I am sure that the decision of the South Korean government will trigger more countries to open up with crypto currencies so that more investors in the market. I'm sure one day the crypto currency will reach its glory again. Be patient!!!

Soon, we will learn about more countries that took the decision to open the doors to Bitcoin. I am glad that people understand that we do really need the cryptocurrencies, and BTC is #1.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:55:03 AM

Thank you for the information, I'm sure this is a good start to the end of 2018, hopefully in the coming year more and more countries will accept bitcoin.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

Honestly, I am very happy to hear this news. This is a good sign for the development of crypto currencies. South Korea is one of the major countries in Asia, where many investors come from there. This is one sign that public trust in crypto currencies is increasing. I am sure that if more countries open access to crypto currencies, crypto currencies can grow and normal market conditions will be more easily achieved. I am sure that the decision of the South Korean government will trigger more countries to open up with crypto currencies so that more investors in the market. I'm sure one day the crypto currency will reach its glory again. Be patient!!!

Soon, we will learn about more countries that took the decision to open the doors to Bitcoin. I am glad that people understand that we do really need the cryptocurrencies, and BTC is #1.
The adoption of Bitcoin is evolving from day to day. South Korea's entrance to Bitcoin is such a good news because it's one of the richest and most influential country in the world and of all other cryptocurrencies South Korea chose to be with Bitcoin. We must be very grateful because South Korea is open to this new kind of development. It is very beneficial as will attract more investors that can give more progress for both parties. I hope that more countries will come to join the market.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

I hope that this is a good sign of the fact that the price for crypto will rise. If more counties will accept and approve crypto the market will recover.

This is a smart move by the government of South Korea. I believe this is the best direction any government in the world can take. Blockchain technology and the world of bitcoin would surely take the world by storm and this is the best time for any government to invest in blockchain technology.
Investormagnet_io

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

This is good news !
Riingdian

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

I hope this country will pave the way for electronic money to be accepted across the continent of Asia ... why do I hope in Korea because now the country is so prominent in the world because the band Men / women of their country have become an idol in many countries ...
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

After Japan now South Korea want to open the door fro crypto currency, I thins is the best option how to make bitcoin and altcoin price growing back to higher price because it just the best solution to make bitcoin keep strong.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

South Korea is a country that might be one of the pillars of cryptocurrency in the world, we know that South Korea has good potential and now South Korea will continue to be one of the best countries for potential cryptocurrency. if South Korea opens the door for cryptocurrency this can be a good thing.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: