Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2923 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Yep I agree with you, but I feel more trendy in last year when the price of bitcoin was pumping and not yet banning crypto ads in facebook, TV news warns to people in investing bitcoin that could be suddenly huge dump or it could bubble.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pernah ada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

True, there are many topics that they talk about bitcoin, ranging from income earned from bitcoin to about the existence of the cryptocurrency ban news.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I agree.
Not just on internet forums or blogs, people talking about crypto also when they meet offline, during meetings, in social networks etc.
Cryptocurrencies really changed life of many people and now they have hope to finally achieve financial freedom online.
So, it's very big news and everybody talking about it and trying to find the best strategy to become rich Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

It is obvious that an advertisement is the key factor which makes crypto technologies more popular and I am sure that it is the right approach to advertise and explain people about new technologies and possibilities
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Not everywhere, my friend. Probably you have just clicked a lot of ads that's why it had lead you to similar sites. Bitcoin is not as trending as you think... People who sees bitcoin ads on Facebook are people who have searched about it in Google.  That's how the internet works my friend.
Agreed, cryptocurrency is still not a clear trend around the world, many people in different countries still do not care about this topic, even it can be said that each time they see or hear, they will actively ignore. Previously, I was also a person with a false perspective on this issue when I saw the crypto ads everywhere that I accessed, I always think this is a very hot trend, it is ready for landing all over the world but in fact, I just saw a very small angle, however, after a while talking to more people, read more information, I knew it was not a worldwide trend, all is just false rumors to attract more people

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

I agree, the more propaganda against bitcoin the more popular bitcoin and more and more people are interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most widely researched currency now. So many people want to know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is so popular and more valuable than others.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

That is right crypto currency now are everywhere and it is getting famous as day goes by. Yes the noise made by the haters can make the people more curious about crypto currency whatever they say about bitcoin and other crypto currency whether good or bad the popularity of bitcoin is arising.
As we know that crypto market is the best profitable source that’s why most of the people want to know about it, most of the people have invested in Bitcoin and now they are checking the market because the market changes rapidly. All over the world people are talking about the price of Bitcoin because they are investors and are waiting for long term trading as the market took a lot of time to come back to its original position.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Publicity is publicity whether it is good or bad. I think i even heard of BITCOIN said in family guy and a whole episode is dedicated to it the the Big Bang theory. My point is, as long as people will get to know crypto currency the more possiblility that people will invest. We can expect some who will just get in and withdraw after 2 mos but a few will hold.

livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Yes I agree. And although they hate crypto the moment the speak about it they let others know about it.
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

On my opinion it is great, because cryptocurrencies became to be more popular, also it attracts more players into the game. And also it creates a great demand on the market, almost all the things are positive about that.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

Yeah it is trending all over the world. In my country some of Filipino are using bitcoin to transac any of their work, and the news about bitcoin will spread in my country to all including indigent people,  in the future Philippine will be the next rich country. I hope so
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

On my opinion it is great, because cryptocurrencies became to be more popular, also it attracts more players into the game. And also it creates a great demand on the market, almost all the things are positive about that.
Yes the outcomes of this is become positive in cryptocurrencies because it helps the cryptocurrency to become well-known all over the world on which can help it to become adopted in the community someday and also the market can be possibly going up if this will be continuing because the popularity becomes high and it encourages the investors to invest more that makes it more valuable.

googol.star

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Unfortunately it's trending down. I talked to my mother about it the other day and she said that it has not been on the news as much as of late. Compared to before.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency is a trending topic around the world, most especially after what happened in 2017 everyone now wants to know what is Bitcoin and what it’s all about. Even you would do the same when you see your friends mention something strange or maybe when you come across it and don’t know what it is, you would like to research it and understand better.

And when you make research about Cryptocurrencies, Google starts Channeling news about Cryptocurrencies to your feed everyday. Whenever you open Chrome, you see crypto related news.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

Unfortunately it's trending down. I talked to my mother about it the other day and she said that it has not been on the news as much as of late. Compared to before.

Maybe other people not talking about crypto because the market now are not good. But I see on social media crypto is not really trending but there are some people always talking about it and I guess those are the investors.
funnynews

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

This is so true everyday I feel myself bombarding with all of those cryptocurrencies advertisements.  I feel literally if I would close the windows turn off the internet I would still hear those advertisements.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

I agree with you that the more propaganda that is flying on air against bitcoin the more popular bitcoin become and the more people are attracted to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most research currency now. So many people want to know about bitcoin. I have so many connection on linkedin because of my ICO posts.

Yes, any kind of propaganda even black propaganda is considered publicity which helped in bitcoin and cryptocurrency to become famous. Only problem is if its being famous has a good effect in the crypto market or not. Specially now that bitcoin's price and other altcoins are decreasing drastically. Almost all country in the world already know bitcoin but not all have positive feedback due to many scam and fraud speculations.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Crypto currency is truly topic that everybody discus and wondering about everyday including those that are not in support of it existence. In late 2017, when he rate was 20kUSD, so many news about it and many people continue to puzzle over it working principle. Many media house and social network always discus almost everyday.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Well, obviously it is the very hot topic of the society. Cyptocurrency such as bitcoin is the talked about. The positive and negative sides of it are usually what they say. Since, the population of the bitcoiners increase then I think the positives ones are the dominant than the negative. Well, bitcoin is good for every individual due to it gave you a lot of privilege.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

because they just think that bitcoin is the most convenient place to earn a substantial income instead of working out there. So bitcoin is now everyone's conversation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: