Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:17:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2920 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:47:01 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Of course many people using cryptocurrencies around the world that's why it always trending in social media  even in some celebrities or in government.  And also they know how risky it is that's why some of them talking a fud news instead of think the benefits of cryptocurrencies to people even it's risky.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

Due its growth and popularity now bitcoin is the trending topic all over the world. Cryptocurrency is discussed by many social media nowdays. Most of the people are now aware of the bitcoin and ready to invest in it. Because the profit of the bitcoin will be more when compare to other investment. Many countries now adopting bitcoin as legal in their country. Day by day it becomes more popular among the people.

beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

yes, crypto currencies have developed very rapidly and become so popular that they become trending topics in some countries because they see that the crypto currency can provide a lot of profit and make rich
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

I don't know because I am not fan of watching news around the globe. But I think it is one of the famous news and current topic because of the advancement of technology under cryptocurrency. In my country, it is just tackle due to the people who are trying to use bitcoin to scam other citizens.
It is not good because if you read news about cryptocurrency you will gain more knowledge about it and these information may help you a lot. The more you know about cryptocurrency the better decision you will take about your holdings. Crypto is the future currency and people are interested in putting their money in it. That’s why they are talking about crypto.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Cryptocurrency market growing become more bigger. Popularity cryptocurrency growing because right now more peoples knowing about bitcoin and altcoin. More peoples have knowledge about cryptocurrency, I am believe cryptomarket will become more attractive
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

Fully agree with you. Now actively promote the crypto currency, it becomes autumn popular. Currently, few people who have not heard about the crypto currency.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

Its normal for cryptocurrency to be very popular today because there are a lot of people who are investing on bitcoins due to its value that is increasing and you can use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Its normal for cryptocurrency to be very popular today because there are a lot of people who are investing on bitcoins due to its value that is increasing and you can use the volatility of the market in order to earn more profit.

Cryptocurrency become more popular because many peoples want alternative investment. Beside that, cryptocurrency offering many oppotunity to earn extra money by join bounty campaign or join on ICOs. Its different investment market and i think it will growing bigger in near future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is the trending topic nowadays all over the world. Due to its growth and popularity many people are now ready to invest in bitcoin. Many social medias are discuss about the growth of the bitcoin. Profit will be more than bank investment thats why people are now very interested to invest in bitcoin. It would the economic growth of many countries due to this many countries now accept bitcoin as legal and allowed people to use bitcoin for their purchases.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

when prices rise to the moon by the end of 2017, then down drastically in early 2018, bitcoin becomes a major trending all the news in the world. what happened bitcoin? is it a bubble? everyone is confused and worried about the price that can change very drastically in the very near future. but for people who have been in bitcoin for a long time, must have known this situation and what to do. just do it

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is indeed trending...it's destined to be that big, great and phenomenal-all over the world, from every corners of the world, big and small alike, regardless of their status in life they've come to know bitcoin. Many wants the taste of it, how does it feel to be part of crypto world, to use it, to invest in it and more so to profit from it.

money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

That is so. Electronic money is prevalent throughout the world because it is conveniently handled. ICO projects are used for very good payments. This is the popularity of this market.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Yes this is very true, In my country in every corner all discuss the development of Cryptocurrency which is currently on the rise, a trend that is very popular. of course this will be good news, the more people who know Cryptocurrency then the greater the chance Crypto value increases, if more and more people are interested in entering and becoming Cryptocurrency investors.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Well, the trending itself has really been of tremendous advantage to the cryptocurrency publicity and integrity building too. But the major disadvantage influence I feel it is having on the cryptocurrency market is the downward trend of the market as at today. The bitcoin price value has found it really difficult to make an uprising owing to this trending as it were.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Its normal for cryptocurrency to be very popular or trending all over the world because there are a lot of people who are investing on bitcoins now a days, due to its market price that is currently dumping.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

It is because the crypto industry is come from the base which is people dont know it yet since crypto is a future of financial transaction people are having an interest on how and what crpyto can do so day by day people have curiosity over cryptocurrency.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

yes you are right now cryptocurrency is becoming trending and being the talk of the world talking about cryptocurrency. so cryptocurrency should have a good development that can trigger the price increase of existing cryptocurrency.

Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

yes the popularity of cryptocurrency has already happened for long time ago, after Satoshi Nakamoto successfully introduced this digital cryptocurrency and successfully change many peoples in their economic and give them hope now cryptocurrency being one of investment the most wanted on the world. Even many countries still banning it, but it's not mean that cryptocurrency lost their popularity from everyone. Of course because cryptocurrency have always give opportunities to everyone who like it with simple transaction and easily can change their economic condition being better.

elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

In terms my opinion, yes, cryptocurrency has become more popular all over the world in recent years. For example, crypto market is known around %70 in Europe. This is quite a good rate. even, countries that ban cryptos help to be known them.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Theres a news everyday about cryptocurrency, bounty hunters are working hard to spread more about ICO's in top social sites and this is why it makes on the top trends this year. But the question is, is it really helpful for the market to recover or we are just attracting more scammers, hackers and even government regulations? well I hope that the volume of topic in social sites can boost the cryptomarket.

I hope so that it will trend all over the world with positive effects. I think it is just right to promote crypto to some valid and safe sites. This is for our good anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: