Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:04:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2932 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a new trend in the world and it could be the future of the world because of the blockchain technology. There are lots of news every day about cryptocurrencies especially the icos, they advertise almost all social networks like facebook, twitter, youtube, .. although these social networks have banned it. In the future if the cryptocurrency market becomes popular, I think these social networks will soon change the policy.
Very true bitcoin is nearly to be legal and we are going to see the value of bitcoin even higher after regulation, now bitcoin is the most reaching website in google and everyone want to know about crypto currency so people love discussing about it, the more people will discuss about the crypto currency the more they will know about it and it will be famous more and more all over the world.

The popularity of the cryptocurrencies has been growing rapidly and constantly. Bitcoin is a real brand, Ethereum as well. I think the crypto will conquer the world.

Market cap cryptocurrency growing very fast in 2017 and its involving many peoples. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency become more popular because cryptocurrency growth in 2017 more than 1000% and its attracting peoples to earn extra money by investing their money in crypto.
I am believe in near future, cryptocurrency become popular investment and growing more bigger than before and attracting more peoples to investing their money in crypto including financial firm
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:44:53 PM

Yes, crypto-currencies have become very popular over the past year and very many people have learned about them, but I still believe that this is only the beginning of the road and their development will continue and we will use them more in everyday life.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

The news usually comes in waves, a few months of nothing mentioned, and then bam.. We will see it a bit in the mainstream media and then it will die off for a while. I have noticed recently the local news does a bitcoin price in the daily market recap along with currency prices etc...

News are over the social media, print, and broadcast media, its all about Crypto currency digital transaction. the global acceptance is growing and once this is fully accepted then the awareness will be more open for the public and local people.

david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Crypto currency is quite well known now in the world with the help of social media like advertising in facebook, twitter, reddit, and YouTube and so I think you are right of saying that cryptos are trending that even haters who are doing things to convince many to keep away from crypto currency is helping crypto to be known to them and creating another topic.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

The news usually comes in waves, a few months of nothing mentioned, and then bam.. We will see it a bit in the mainstream media and then it will die off for a while. I have noticed recently the local news does a bitcoin price in the daily market recap along with currency prices etc...

News are over the social media, print, and broadcast media, its all about Crypto currency digital transaction. the global acceptance is growing and once this is fully accepted then the awareness will be more open for the public and local people.
Electronic money is clearly the topic of current debate. It makes the public have many opinions around it. They learn about it more and more because it is a potential investment market. Electronic money will increasingly become a popular subject because of the features it makes anyone want to learn.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

I dont think that cryprocurrencies are a trending topic but it is very well know to some but they haven't think about using it due to negative feedbacks of news articles and advertisements. The bad reputation of media also represents the negativity of what bitcoin possesed.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

The term cryptocurrency is now trending in all over social media platforms. I think the popularity of the cryptocurrency can make it more powerful and more stronger than before. There are now many social media users who are now interested to buy cryptocurrency.

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Yes, I agree with this expression. Cryptocurrency has become a trend literally for the last year. Everyone talks about it, even those who don't have any crypto coins. And it does not matter whether they talk well about cryptocurrency or bad, it still remains on hearing which means it is gaining popularity. Bad PR is also PR.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

Yes this is pretty trendy, because of january 2018. Smiley I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

The term cryptocurrency is now trending in all over social media platforms. I think the popularity of the cryptocurrency can make it more powerful and more stronger than before. There are now many social media users who are now interested to buy cryptocurrency.
Electronic money is a very popular topic today. I found it pretty much introduced through facebook and also youtube. Some of my friends also talk about it and even earn from it through an investment. That really impressed me and many others around to learn more about Bitcoin.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

It is amazing that most people do contemplate what at all cryptocurrency is. This has been an trending issue on social media platforms and some people even affiliate it to fraud. Can you imagine this? Let us all share with public to clarify their minds on crypto. 
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

It's surely true that sometimes cryptocurrency is being the trending topic all over the world. Especially if there's something happen, a big and drastic change in the market, price or value.
Everyone tend to like to talk about those things, spread words about that, and make a fuss. And because of that, even people who never know or understand crypto before talk about those things as well. Media power is surely great. And i think it's actually good for crypto world. If they become popular, it will make the chance of cryptocurrency to be accepted and supported bigger right.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

after bitcoin hit the highest price at the moment $20k , bitcoin and cryptocurrency become popular.much people interested with this invesment place.every single media talk about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

yes the popularity of cryptocurrency has already happened for long time ago, after Satoshi Nakamoto successfully introduced this digital cryptocurrency and successfully change many peoples in their economic and give them hope now cryptocurrency being one of investment the most wanted on the world. Even many countries still banning it, but it's not mean that cryptocurrency lost their popularity from everyone. Of course because cryptocurrency have always give opportunities to everyone who like it with simple transaction and easily can change their economic condition being better.
I like that because this is one great thing in the world that is spreading and extending the GDP of countries where it is allowed to be used. It has been giving great profits to people with little or minimum investments. Also the advantages associated to the technology are great enough as compared to another crypto and that is the reason why Bitcoin is expanding so quickly.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

Cryptocurrency is popular because of the fake news and and bad news issues against it and so people are attracted and have the interest to know more about crypto.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

you can see people say crypt. I am sure it will be successful in the future

Yes and people over around the world know, that cryptocurrency is the fastest "item" growing on the market. Now is really big hype on crypto and people like this.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:18:39 AM

Cryptocurrency is now the trending topic all over the world, because the bitcoin and crypto holders wants that cryptos and bitcoin will be accepted by their different countries around the world but there are some issues the crypto and government must have to terms for the common good of the people , so crypto will be trending ,for it is more popular now in the digital world.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

People will always find it difficult to accept a new thing but as they continue to speculate about the product and as time goes by,they will start seeing the need to invest in cryptocurrency.Change is difficult but it will surely happen.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

People will always find it difficult to accept a new thing but as they continue to speculate about the product and as time goes by,they will start seeing the need to invest in cryptocurrency.Change is difficult but it will surely happen.

Yes it is, I would say that crypto is very trending all over the world because many are already using it and are taking advantage of its benefits already. Some are very interested in joining too.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

exactly once, right now I see facebook, twitter full of ICO ads.
I also see it on blogg and youtube, cryptocurrency at this time is being a conversation, especially among businesspeople.
and I think this can attract investors...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: