Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2926 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:10 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 05:59:49 PM by Xenoph0bia

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Yeah, the rate at which things are going with cryptocurrency daily, it is actually showing that it is evolving and getting noticed by many.
Hardly will you check financial news these days without cryptocurrency not being mentioned, a lot of time, you even get to see a lot of people you least expected around you trying to get to know what cryptocurrency is all about and in the news and media, it is becoming a norm and all these things count for publicity and awareness.

Yes definitely cryptocurrencies are a trending topic all over the world.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Cryptocurrencies are best option in the market for investment purposes in today's date.Cryptocurrencies are getting very famous and their demands are also increasing as digitization is going on and people are going digital.Cryptocurrencies have the capability to give competition to the normal fiat currency too as they have some advanatges over fiat currency.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Cryptocurrency already existed a few years ago but it's just not widely known because its value is still low. But I think this year many people are interested in using cryptocurrency, not only in some social media even in many popular movies that talk about cryptocurrency that's really good i think.
Really getting famous even despite the huge downtrend in the first half of this year and I believe it would still get more interesting than this as time goes on. One thing I have noticed however is that a lot of the mentality about getting rich quick has reduced so much, while some are still wallowing in self-pity due to their losses, some are still taking advantage of even the dip at this moment.

The good thing is that cryptocurrency and blockchain in its entirety is being discussed more often as the days go by. It brings new people into crypto space which again works on a way to make people to talk more about this. Yes, it goes more cyclic nature which may not end even bitcoin prices staying at current levels itself.
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

At present, crypto technology is gaining popularity all over the world. Many businesses are looking to use this technology. So electronic money is becoming more popular.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Digital money isn't the drifting subject the world over. Individuals who have referred to about it too who were new to the digital money continues seeking of an ever increasing number of sources to make them information in the cryptographic money industry. This prompts the expanded look for bitcoin on web crawlers and that doesn't mean it is the slanting subject far and wide.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:21:41 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.
Yes, bitcoin is so popular nowadays. Social media is one of the most used tool to spread informations, news and ICOs about cryptocurrencies. Even though some of these social media sites are now banning advertisements of cryptocurrencies, it already made new investors that already entered the cryptoworld.
Cryptocurrencies are one of the topics talked about by governments, whether the positive things it give to people or the negative ones, most especially the ways for them to kill bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Even haters give attention to cryptos that also gives curiosity to some people to know more about cryptos.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

It is popular and in demand, I think there's a growing trend on it and it will continue to do so in the
coming months to come. With the rise and fall of bitcoin prices people have been curious about it.
Everybody is eyeing on bitcoins and the next bitcoin. ICOs and other currencies are also in the
spotlight since newer currencies have great and remarkable potential among them.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Maybe for some countries but not totally all over the world due to the banning that occured wayback as we can all remember. Since it imposed a threat for some country's economy, people were silenced by the government and crypto was shut down at their place. Though that thing happened, internet is still a very broad newspaper for many that's why crypto is still gaining more popularity as it gets more better and better.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

The news usually comes in waves, a few months of nothing mentioned, and then bam.. We will see it a bit in the mainstream media and then it will die off for a while. I have noticed recently the local news does a bitcoin price in the daily market recap along with currency prices etc...

Yes, crypto currency was all over the news, It is because of Bitcoin popularity, people become aware of the crypto currency digital transaction in the market, everybody is wanting to participate not only on investment HODL, trading at a lot more. The issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacker, and the never ending issue on Regulation increase the awareness of the public and create a lot more trend on social media etc.etc.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

This is the constructive outcome of digital currency that is altogether known in all nations and progress toward becoming inclining. Crypto will really change the world. Since its ubiquity turns out to be huge that will lead numerous will bolster crypto and utilize it by the world.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

Crytpocurrencies are getting popular everywhere now. Every government is busy formulating regulations for it. It was topic for discussion in G20 summit. People are getting in. Institutional money is waiting on sidelines. Crytpos are slowly becoming a craze and I expect same euphoria like last year by this year end and we will see a huge inflow of money.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I agree, that cryptocurrencies are a trend all over the world, positive or negative, almost everyone has an idea. Spoken by governments and institutions around the world like the SEC.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

The news usually comes in waves, a few months of nothing mentioned, and then bam.. We will see it a bit in the mainstream media and then it will die off for a while. I have noticed recently the local news does a bitcoin price in the daily market recap along with currency prices etc...

Yes, crypto currency was all over the news, It is because of Bitcoin popularity, people become aware of the crypto currency digital transaction in the market, everybody is wanting to participate not only on investment HODL, trading at a lot more. The issues on Banned, Scammer, Hacker, and the never ending issue on Regulation increase the awareness of the public and create a lot more trend on social media etc.etc.
Yes cryptocurrencies are getting very popular these days as they are a good source of earning a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Cryptocurrencies are the best options for investment purposes as they give huge returns in a lesser time period.Even billionaires,celebs and rich people are investing or buying cryptocurrencies due to the profit margins.People hold their cryptocurrencies for future price rise.Cryptocurrencies also have some advantages over the fiat currency too.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Yes, completely agree with you. Currently, everyone is talking about the crypto currency and are trying to make money on it. But not at all it turns out.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Positive or negative publicity is still publicity.  Bitcoin has been the talked of the town because there are a new opportunities offered.  People are working hard to earn for a living because cost of living is increasing or we want to cope up with inflation.  People  look on different ways to earn extra income.  There are many speculations against Bitcoin,  but,  i think we don't  need to focus on that.  Instead strengthening our knowledge is the key so that we will noy be shaken when there are negative news against Bitcoin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

Electronic money is a prevailing topic in the world today. It appears much on the Youtube ads, facebook ... People hear about it as a potential profitable investment market. They learn and use its features. This person guides the other person and so the electronic money becomes the prevailing topic.

Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Cryptocurrency is a topic that is being talked about in many parts of the world. At present, many old people and children are talking about Bitcoin. Some people also talk about ETH and altcoin. I feel very surprised about this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
trangthin841212@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Currently Cryptocurrency is a hot topic and many people around the world learn and update information continuously. Because it has so much influence on the whole world. Blockchain technology is excellent, it helps businesses a lot in terms of money transfer and investment.all over the world as there are some countries in which bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are considered illegal
teamcrpt

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

Cryptocurrency space is in its infant stage. It is one those assets which can bring very good dividents in a short time frame. Some time has to pass when cryptocurrency will be less discussed. But after BlackRock interest in crypto i believe the hype will be even bigger in the near future.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

agree with you. cryptocurrency has become a trending topic in the world, many countries are constantly talking about crypto, especially after the bitcoin price falls too far, there is also much news to talk about it if cryptocurrency is scam, fake or unprofitable. however, but there are still many people who are interested to continue investing in crypto.
I don't find this to be trending to a much higher level. As some countries keep on focused upon regulating the usage of cryptocurrency, it is mentioned to be trending. I believe it is the beginning day for Cryptocurrency to be adopted worldwide. So, the perfect days of cryptocurrency trending the entire world is yet to come.
Now days we all are discussing the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on this forum and in many other places is a topic discusses especially among investors. Now the value of Bitcoin is low as it took too much time to recover but up till now we did not see any satisfactory increase in value. The price is low and equivalent to 7329 US dollar which is inside our affording circle so we have a great chance these days.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

Do you want me to tell you about the latest news, how can ICO companies and cryptocurrencies promote?
So, Vitaly Buterin, proposes to introduce a system of prepaid cards, or in other words, vouchers. I bought a $ 100 voucher and I got the crypto coins you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: