Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world?  (Read 2926 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:17:51 AM

Bitcoin will always be of interest to anyone, a very good system and a dramatic increase in the number of users is worrying the development of bitcoin so many governments are afraid and banned.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

In my opinion, now Cryptocurrency is increasingly popular for so many advertisements that are read on social media such as the trading platform ico investment etc. and yes even big figures who are interested because they know crypto is one of the great opportunities to grow their money without doing hard work. Because it really gives everyone the amazing features that make everyone get a lot of profit. maybe it will become even more amazing in the near future.
Pashu

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

cryptocurrency is worlds first decentralized financial market with no government control so it excites every one seeing at the price growth and technology adoption and bitcoin proved to be better than banks and future of money in the coming years

Yep, but this is I would say rather optimistic view. As you may see, many govts are currently trying to control this market or even to ban it. Yes, they (govt members) treat the very technology as promising. However, they are on guards towards cryptocurrencies and I don't think they will allow those decentralised and uncontrolled money to substitute fiat currencies.
Pashu

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:01 AM

The popularity of the crypt currency is growing every year. I think that this trend will only grow.

I agree with you. I like it.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

Bitcoin will always be of interest to anyone, a very good system and a dramatic increase in the number of users is worrying the development of bitcoin so many governments are afraid and banned.
I think crypto and specially  bitcoin started to get trended a lot in 2017..i my country suddenly there has been a hype about bitcoins in the early 2017 and since then it has just grown and now even the small kid now knows about bitcoin
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Recently crypto currencies have become trending topics in various parts of the world, this was triggered by the crazy price of bitcoin a few years ago, this made investors interested and invested in bitcoin and crypto currencies
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

They are really trending today since there are a lot of people that are not that afraid to share their experiences with bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency not unlike last years when those people are just silent about what is happening to them. But the people today are really expressive they are posting it on social media that takes a lot of attention by the people.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

It is never an understatement that Bitcoin is even more than A Trending Topic due to its origination with High Blockchain Technology that gives Bitcoin A reoccurring and an unforgettable store of values and most secured on line currency based on its decentralization guided by its encryption solely opened to the peer to peer persons involved in A notable Transaction. No matter the trumpets blown by these critics of their FUDS, the more famous the Bitcoin becomes as you have said since the Ignorants peturbabilities and quests of what and what Bitcoin is all abouts aggravated.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

That's right, especially now that people in this world already know about the crypto world and there are many who are also interested. being a crypto currency will always be the topic of conversation in this world until later

sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is highly developed by various companies and teams of engineers in various parts of the world. Even Google Ventures also invests in one of the cryptocurrency technologies.
John_Jennings

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

yes there is a hot debate on this topic all over the world. In my country too. People are evening holding small meetings to discuss the future of bitcoin and trying to find ways to work together to increase their chances of becoming successful in the crypto currency investment game. it is also trending with in the government in many countries , where some have even prohibited the use of bitcoin until they have more information on this subject or they ae waiting  to see what other are going to do
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

Everywhere you can find cryptocurrency topic especially ICO projects are doing well on the marketing through social media like facebook, twitter, reddit, linked, youtube and etc. Celebrities, influential individuals and high ranking government officials are talking about cryptocurrency and that is why i think cryptocurrency is a trending topic all over the world. Do you agree with me? Even haters help cryptocurrency to be known all over the world so let just leave the haters then.

Yes, the exposure of cryptocurrency has already gone wide and one of the contributor are the haters. Many haters are making a huge commotion hitting up the market but I think this one is also a strategy for the marketing experts.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:11:02 PM

this impact of the rapid development of crypto in the world greatly influenced various fields in almost all of them, without exception. starting from social media which is very rapidly developing. hope this will have a good impact in the future

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

yes there is a hot debate on this topic all over the world. In my country too. People are evening holding small meetings to discuss the future of bitcoin and trying to find ways to work together to increase their chances of becoming successful in the crypto currency investment game. it is also trending with in the government in many countries , where some have even prohibited the use of bitcoin until they have more information on this subject or they ae waiting  to see what other are going to do
Currently, most of the major financial portfolios of major newspapers around the world have a dedicated section for the cryptocurrency market, which has proved to be of particular interest to the worldwide market. This. For me it is a very good signal to confirm my direction is extremely accurate.

GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

It seem we are having a flood or interest or controversy afresh with crypto-currencies and the blockchain, some countries like Indian and China purportedly banning cryptos while their citizens still find ways around it, major universities now offer blockchains/cryptos, SEC recalling their earlier rejected ETF proposal and the list is endless
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

One observation i have made is that it is very difficult to stop a revolution. people now have realized that there is so much more to be offered by crypto and hence they'll never let go of their love and passion for crypto. This makes the revolution trend at many places all over the world.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

I agree that cryptocurrency is now getting trending all over the world and as a fan of crypto i am sure that before this year will end crypto will surely be more known in different countries and when.it happens many more people will engage themseleve with crypto.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

It is just your personal impression since you are actually involved in cryptocurrency. There are so many other pressing problems in the world that attract the attention of millions of people that crypto seems only a pale shadow against their background.

tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

Yes, it's a friend, there is a lot of controversy about cryptocurrency. There is good news, bad news on the news and that is a trending topic. Maybe this is something that will attract new users in Crypto so Crypto will be increasingly popular.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

One observation i have made is that it is very difficult to stop a revolution. people now have realized that there is so much more to be offered by crypto and hence they'll never let go of their love and passion for crypto. This makes the revolution trend at many places all over the world.
Yes bitcoin become famous all over the world because of its characteristics and the benefits that it gives to any user of it. It become trending especially when it pump so high last December yesr 2017. Bitcoin was very profitable at this time and it helps people in their finsncial needs in life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: