Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
lilanka

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

ICO s are risky.But I think it is worth it.More risk more profit.If i invest in ICOs I do a research about it.If it looks like very secured then I invest in it.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

Well, if you want to earn money you have to do investment. But this investment should be in an effective way. As many people lose their money investing in ICO I will suggest you not to invest in ICO. You can go for BTC for doing investment. BTC price will recover within the end of this year.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

Yes it is still worth it to invest in ICO . It is a big opportunity to buy cheap coins/tokens. But some ICos are some, so we need to be wise in choosing an ICO to invest.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:57 AM

ICO investment is of course still very profitable you only need to buy it when pre-sale time or private sale to get bonus up to more than 30% in my opinion it is very profitable. lest you miss an opportunity to invest in ICO.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

This is happening just because of the current market condition. It will not continue once market become bull. So I believe that investing in ICO is still worth it.
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

Be very cautious while chosing the ICO you want to invest. You can still invest in ICO while making the right decision. You have read their papers, check out their policies, be observant and then make a decision.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:13:29 PM

Is that really possible! The price has fallen beyond expectation. Maybe you chose a worthless ICO which resulted to this. Be careful while choosing ICO.
zero4five

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
A year ago, it was possible to invest in any ICO and this gave a significant profit. Now the situation has changed a lot and it should be understood when choosing a project to buy tokens. Do a more detailed analysis of the product and the project team, or refuse to invest in ICO stage and buy after entering exchanges.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:52:53 PM

It’s on your decision. If you think this invests provide you profit then you can invest on this project. But i suggest you before invest you need re research about this project.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
You don't understand how it works.
Someone has idea for project but don't have money. They do crowdfunding for project. It takes lots of time to launch working product, you can't expect to see moon after ICO.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

You are confused about it? You have experienced that you lost 300% of it's price and you still want to join ICOs?

Bear up your mind and start waking up, don't stay into it if you keep losing money. It's not the way of investing because if you do, you are doing it the wrong way.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

ICO I follow previous like that too. the hold is a good choice to get the price more than ICO but the wait. But if it's an official exchange of ICO I think his descent won't be too low and even just a few percents from the previous price of ICO. Indeed some exchanges that preceded so put up the price is very low and it only causes losses only.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

At this moment, I think it is not that effective. Due to the market volatility, ICO investment often yields to loss of profit. Most of the ICO tokens' market value are becoming low right after the release on exchangers or the market itself. That is also why it is currently sdvisable to invest after the crowdsale or when a token is already in the market because there's a higher tendency to earn profit.

Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:32:06 PM

if you want to invest in ICO, be sure to invest in private sale or presale, people nowadays dump the coin as soon as it hits the exchange because of huge bonus during private sale and pre sale. if you have not much money, just wait for the exchange.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

Most projects that have completed ico, token or coin have falling prices. If investing in a potential ico project will ultimately return to have a high price. In addition, ico project investment is suitable for long-term investment but has a high risk.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

Of course ICO investment is stii worth it, there has been cases of scams and failed ICOs but that doesn't mean that they are done with, there are still good ICOs hich will get you good returns in the near future, you you have to do is your part, which is do your research well andinvetsinICOs worth the trouble

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
CryptoLucy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:37:52 PM

I still investing icos, I think it's worth it
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

I believe ICOs were profitable while ago, the game slightly changed now. Many VCs and pools get in early in the projects with huge bonuses which cause the dumb when it hits exchange. There are very few ICOs that do well, where you have to DYOR on the idea, bonus in private sale "if you can get into one", team, and hype.
Palisills

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

Guys, what ongoing or upcoming ICOs might be considered as promising? I wonder where to invest.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

Really depends on the project you're investing in, every ICO has it's risk. Some Risk comes with big reward, chose ICO that has solid team and idea. I guess only 5% of ICO left now will only lead to success others will be a money grab/ so choose the right project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: