Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I think that with the current state of the market, this is not surprising. Choose only hyip projects, when there is a huge number of people who want to buy the project tokens, much more than the project is necessary. Then at the stage of ICO it will be more profitable to invest.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

I still think we are on the start of new projects and maybe at this time its bad condition but everything will be ok when wallstreet comes with their capital and ICOs will be back
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

ICO investment is still very feasible and still very profitable if the investment in ICO because there are still many good ICO and very good for investment and will certainly benefit from the investment.
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Get you facts right and be pragmatic in your decision. You said 100% drop, I doubt that and it your stats are true and you are asking if you should continue, then you need to check yourself.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Really depends on the project you're investing in, every ICO has it's risk. Some Risk comes with big reward, chose ICO that has solid team and idea. I guess only 5% of ICO left now will only lead to success others will be a money grab/ so choose the right project.
Right.So be cautious in every investments you take or else you will only get scam in the end.I still believe that there are still worthy ICO investments up to now,and those who are led by an amazing team and with their great ideas to promote their own project.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

This can be worth. Venture is the best method to profit. In that ico speculation can give you great impact in a brief span. But since the decision isn't cautious, numerous individuals lose everything when putting resources into ICOs. I think ico research and choice is the most critical. Much care is needed.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Looks like you have a bad luck with you. Try to invest little amounts in different ICOs so if you loss something from one ICO you can recover the amount from the rest of the ICO
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

Of course investing in ICO is risky, I think the whole point in investing is that you can put up not much money and gain a lot, but not to put a lot of money and lose it then. It's all about you. If people weren't greedy they wouldn't invest a lot of money in order to become millionaires. You can invest a little money in a lot of ICOs at once and eventually you'll hit the spot. 
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

In the crypto market ICO is considered as the most effective way to produce money. You just have to make an investment by analyzing the whole market and take care of every news regarding the condition of the market. You can take time and choose the correct ICO for your investment.
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:40:45 PM

it makes sense if you choose something really revolutionary, but when you're trying to figure out, always remember that 81% of icos were scams, and almost every (except one!) ico in 2017 had a vulnerability in a smart contracts, according to latest researches
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

Investing in the cryptocurrency industry is risky. You may fall victim to the different scams out there purporting to be great ideas, or you may invest in a legitimate startup that is doomed to fail even before launch. Even existing cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Ripple and Bitcoin bring along some risk due to the high volatility in the market. Many investors are asking how they can reduce the risk in the industry. The simple answer is due diligence
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

I think that with the current state of the market, this is not surprising. Choose only hyip projects, when there is a huge number of people who want to buy the project tokens, much more than the project is necessary. Then at the stage of ICO it will be more profitable to invest.

You`re wrong. We should choose not "HYIP" projects (= loud scam), we should choose hype-projects with big news background. HYIP != HYPE, remember it, pls. And... hype-projects like phantom are really profitable and useful

Mr_know_it_all000

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Yes but not all. Lately they are doing ico for everything
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1694
Merit: 435

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

ICO investment at this moment is not that profitable due to the problems in the market with regards to the market volatility. Also, the ICOs at this moment are mostly delaying the crowdsale as well as the listing so profit will not be as quick as before. I suggest waiting until the market recovers before investing that much in ICOs.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Investing in ICO is feasible because people are still investing heavily in ICO. Because ICO is one of the very good investment places and certainly very profitable.

nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

For me, ico investment is still considered feasible but should be more selective in project selection. However, investing in ico projects is very profitable despite the enormous risk. If you believe in the project and the project has the potential to grow, then continue.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

I hate to be THAT guy & I'm just gonna go ahead & say it – a good ICO is ALWAYS worth it. The only problem is
finding that worthy ICO that's going to make you $ in both long & short run, which is incredibly rare.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

I managed several times to earn money on popular ICO projects. This is more than a promising way to earn in the crypt, it is important only not to fall out with the project.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

In investing in ICO, it is often not possible to distinguish scam from a real project, so many people lose their investment.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

I invested in just a few projects that turned out to be a scam. In the end, I lost 500 dollars and therefore do not advise you ..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: