Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
Yolikerum

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

Indeed, in the event that you need to acquire cash you need to do venture. Be that as it may, this venture ought to be in a viable way. The same number of individuals lose their cash putting resources into ICO I will propose you not to put resources into ICO. You can go for BTC for doing speculation. BTC cost will recuperate inside the finish of this current year.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
This question is also quite difficult.
Is it worth ?
If it's a real project, the project is appreciated, then surely successful!
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Yes. I have invested CMT and it has X10. A huge profit
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
This question is also quite difficult.
Is it worth ?
If it's a real project, the project is appreciated, then surely successful!
it should be reviewed and researched well, the fact that the value fall after reaching exchange is because bounty holders are just waiting for their opportunities,most of the time developers are also wise they let the bounty hunters to sell out and wait for the timing to lift up the value of their
project they will just continue progressing and developing the coins, pointers that needed to consider when investing with ico's, usage and developing
team and communities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

I think ICO investment is still worth, maybe when it came in the market it goes down maybe it is because of bounty hunters that want to sell their earnings fast. The best when you buy ICO on presale you got bonuses, some give 100% bonus as early adopters or investors. The best thing to do is read all necessary files before you invest on ICO to avoid being scam and lost your investment.

HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

yes I still do it, but indeed we have to be careful because now a lot of ico projects are scam. it made me a little worried, but I carefully chose a good ico project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

We recommend using the benefits of your crypto assets to buy some of the ICO tokens. before buying tokens or ico coins you should pay attention to the type and number of enthusiasts of the project. the better the sale then the value of the token or coin ico project will be expensive once it is on the market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

I believe that everything that is in demand is worth it. The existence of any project and company will always be relevant. While it has interest of investors. I think so.
freakslot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

of course ! if the investment would not be profitable, the ICO would lose its relevance. as for the price reduction after the exchange, it all depends on the project and the market trend. you need to choose the ICO you want to invest in very carefully and detailed, do not forget about the risks
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I'm still managing to find some good ones, overall I'm about level this year but that's not that bad seeing as most alts are down 80%.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Even though there are so many scam ICOs around that makes it dangerous to invest on it, i can still say that there are ICOs left that are true and legit. Let's just always be careful when investing in ICO because once the money we invested goes to those scammers, we don't have any chance to get it back anymore.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Ofcourse investing in icos are still worth it one thing we need to sure alway learn the icos project how is useful for the need of people about the roadmap and whitepaper to avoid losses because their have some icos is scam.

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

I don't think investing on an ICO is recommendable these days, there are alot of scams out there so the risk you take is high, but still, if you find a good project with a reliable team you can invest in it, depending on how you look at it.
StarwarsGaechka

Activity: 261
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

If you pick up a good ICO, you can invest, but now you need to very carefully get acquainted with both the project and the development team.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

Investing in ICOs is always worthwhile if you choose a potential ICO for yourself. Although most ICOs are the scam and scare away for investors at the moment, there are many potential campaigns, but you should not be pessimistic, so continue hunting for potential ICOs and invest in it.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

I will say it's still worth it when one invests in ICO but the fact is that it all depends on the time that one gets in. Looking at the current situations in the crypto space, I think private and presale investors always get their good returns. it is only those who buy at 0% rate or lower rates that cry after the ICO due to bounty hunters' dumping.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

in a potential investment then the ICO is worth to do. However, this will depend on the option selected ICO. If the selected analysis in the ICO will then produce a great investment as well. But if the selection of the ICO is not too good or just any course certainly makes the investment result will not be satisfactory.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Its risky but can be very rewarding especially cause we are expecting bullrun soon because of the bitcoin ETF.I like MUST platform
The MUST platform is an ecosystem of services for digitization, tokenization, management, trading of assets and financial instruments of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. The real-time monitoring of the current state of assets provides smart investors with reliable information necessary for making a decision on investing in an asset.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

In my own opinion, yes it was worth depending on the coin you are planning to invest because not every cryptocurrency in the market does have the potential to grow.

lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

I do not think that ICO is a really good way of earning in the crypt. There is much more reliable things in the crypt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: