Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Well, I think dropping 300% of the ICO price is not realistic.  In my experience,  if you have joined and invest a legit ICO, the price only drop 50% or 30%. There are also no decrease of price if the project is very successful. It is still worth for me in investing an ICO.
I found that most ICO's drop to 60% after the ICO is done. Not all coins do that though, just a heads up.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I have noticed that some ICO was decided to take on temporary stop of their campaign because of Ethereum were continuously declining and to protect the investors from loses since they bought From ICO earlier and they will continue if the market getting better . For now I don't think if it is good to invest .
artemdubina88

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

If the project is worthy of attention and it has a great team of developers and manufacturers ! Great product and marketing software I think that in such a project you need to invest !
goslim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

Yes, to some extent, today investments in ICO projects are profitable. But not all ICO projects are honest and transparent. There are ICO projects-scammers. In such projects, of course, it is not profitable to invest.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

I have gained so far in this field investing in good ico project is the most prolific way to get more profits and i still believe it. But you need to have do more thorough research by your own and get a real idea about the ico project. So likewise you have to think more than twice whether you are going to invest in it or not.
Chainedme

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

I would say join an ICO could be the faster way of nice revenue at present and those are in amazing health presently.
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

I would say join an ICO could be the faster way of nice revenue at present and those are in amazing health presently.

Undoubtedly you can get a lot more profit from investing in ico projects. But you need to be able to choose such projects. There are a lot of fakes and scams on the market. If you invest in their project, you will lose all your money.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
gavikzal

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

I will wait until the market starts to recover. I stopped investing in ICOs and focused on investing in leading coins. I think that at the moment it is safer and can also bring a good income.

MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Wort will not be forever investing in ICo, even now it can be said that investment in ICO is no longer wort it. because many ico are scams and we lose a lot of money because they are just cheats.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Undoubtedly you can get a lot more profit from investing in ico projects. But you need to be able to choose such projects. There are a lot of fakes and scams on the market. If you invest in their project, you will lose all your money.

I agree with you. Basically, investment in ICO projects is very profitable, but determining a good project is the key. At present it is difficult to determine a project that is good or not because there are too many projects and some of them have bad goals.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

while the market continues to fall, I have not seen new ICO bring profit to its investors. maybe in the future when the market starts to grow the situation will change and then investors will receive their profits. in the meantime, I do not invest in ICO
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I think it makes no sense to invest in ICO now when the market is falling down, because there is no profit.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

I think it makes no sense to invest in ICO now when the market is falling down, because there is no profit.
today the company's ico market in the first place becomes less attractive due to the large number of scammers. It is because of this that most investors buy coins on the market, and not during the ico company.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

I began to say that investing in ICO ceased to be profitable in may this year. A lot of scams and a lot of weak projects. Good projects are only a few for the year and the price of their tokens after the ICO is less than it should have been.

arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

It will definitely be worth it as far as projects are still raising funds. Personally I think icos give the most return on investment in the cryptocurrency space.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

Of course! There are still good ICO out there which is worth it to invest. You just need to make some research and study their project very well. Just try to study the ICOproject that i wear in my signature. The Organicco, it's purpose is to develop green technology for the beautiful planet in the future. Just study it first...here is the link...https://organicco.uk/
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

ICO investment is still worth it but the market is not good these months so you need to make a good research and find out which one is good ICO. If you find it, still, you can get a good profit.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

It is but at this moment, it won't be as profitable as it is before due to the presence of the market volatility particularly with the downtrend. The downfall highly affects the market which makes the profit not only on investment but also in trading as such, small nowadays. We should continue waiting until the recovery takes place and see how it will aoso affect the profit that will be earned by cryptousers.

nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

If you are looking for an investment with the long term holding, some ICOs are still very legit although many of them have very low price after in exchange. However, if the ICOs have interesting and promising concept, I'm sure that the ICO coins can be profitable. But, we must wait for some months or year to see the growth of the coin or token.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

Yes of course ICO investments are still worth in investing our money and time. Also my months in participating some ICO it really keep crazy on waiting to reach the end of the campaign that will really make our investments grow bigger than last 5 months. I mean we can't really deny that we can encounter a ICO that are not worth or scam something like that campaign, but still we should go on and look or choose a better one that can really give us a good trust in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: