Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Ico is still worth depending on its project and that is the reason why you should read the white paper before starting to working on their bounty campaign, in order to avoid getting scammed.

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:46 AM

I myself am confused, why now when the Token or coin entering the market the price drops dramatically, so ICO investors must suffer losses if they will sell the coins they buy. whereas if we invest in ICO we can get a bonus. if in my opinion, the price of a token or coin becomes very low is because of the Bounty hunters who sell their coins at low prices, so the price drops immediately. we should choose the very good Ico, which if the price does not go down when entering the market, so that we investors are not disappointed anymore.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

Yes, sure, it could be worthy if you put a bit of brain in this process. For example there are lots of ICOs that have only white paper and a fancy website but no idea or plan for making their tokens not just a words in the air. Don’t invest in such things, be smart.ICOs are still in their early days. ICOs are raising way more money than ever before and the trend will most likely keep on growing for years to come. There is lots of money to be made. That being said, you must be very careful because you can also lose lots of money if you don’t know what you are doing.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

To me this doesn't stop you from investing in ICO because you've just given it a try which didn't work and for those that works for will see it as positive impact which means you can always give it a try but knowing when to invest and more so waiting more longer can be more benefit.
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:04:00 AM

For me it is worth it even some of ICO's now are scam you need to choose the good ico that you want to invest for you to avoid scam and regret later
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

For me it is worth it even some of ICO's now are scam you need to choose the good ico that you want to invest for you to avoid scam and regret later
well indeed now we must be careful. I prefer ico products that I really know the team and the project to be able to invest, because nowadays almost everything is fraud

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:28:13 AM

Yes its, so far ico still worth it and useful when we find good and potential ico for investment, many ico have higher price after listing at the market and we can take about 30% of profit. just check and quiet about investment at the ico project first.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
You don't need any experts advise as the whole truth is glering even to blind man and audible to the deaft man to hear the laudable sound. The best investment decision one need to take is to invest after the project get listed on the exchange because that will equally help you to avoid scam project that may not have intention of reaching.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

Firstly your figures are incorrect you cannot lose more than 100% of something you can only gain more than 100%. Secondly the Bear market has been terrible for ICO this year and unless you were getting massive bonuses for participating over the secondary market the best advice woulld be to stay away and purchase later.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Vicky624

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

The first thing to consider when it comes to investing in ICO, is study very well  how strong is the ICO project, if you are are very sure about it, then some ICO projects still worth investing Though there is chance of losing but I think the chance to gain is greater than the chance to loss
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

it is certainly still worth investing in an ico, but it must be the right one. but there is the problem. it is very hard to find the right ico, unfortunately.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:56:16 AM

of course, I think investment in ICO is a very interesting things. Many opportunities you get great benefits. and that's what you get in a very short time.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

This year has not been conducive to the ICOs, since the down market is penalizing the token sales and for this reason I am avoiding investing in them.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

For me as an investor if i'm putting my investment in ICO it is really worth it because there is a big offer to those who are early investor they give big percent of bonus which is really good to me but be sure that ICO is legit for investment.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

I think it is still a very potential for us to make investments. because until recently the development of ICO is very rapidly. more and more new projects. and the more successful projects.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

I do think, but for the moment, not all ICOs are profitable because of the extreme market volatility we are currently experiencing. That's why investments are made after the sales period to avoid loss of profits, because most new tokens are listed below the ICO price. For now, as long as we are patient with market behavior.
Yury1

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

For me, ICO is a great opportunity to make money on the implementation of innovative ideas by a team of professionals.  Of course, the number of scams among ICOs has increased, but with a reasonable approach, this area remains very promising and profitable.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

An ICO investment is still very viable, but when you invest in an ICO project make sure you choose something that has potential and market potential. Because good projects can make you money.
Abufawaz

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:10 AM

Of course yes. Ico price is cheap. But stop investing in ICO if you think ICO is not good, but you can hold your token and continue your ICO investment if you believe that ICO projects that you want or have invested are able to compete in targeted markets.but the truth is Ico investment really worth it..
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

It good to invest in Ico but many people lose everything when investing in ICOs. I think ICO research and selection is the most important. When choosing the correct ICO investment is very future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: