Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:41:17 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

It can still be worth it depending on your aim, if you are investing to really support a project and believe in it's long-term potential, the price will not bother you. However, if you are the kind of  investor who invests for quick profit, it is better if you will buy an altcoin on exchange rather than in ICOs, because they are cheaper in exchange.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:04:35 PM

Investing in ICOs can still be very profitable  as they once were but the fact is that most projects are scam or low rated.
You have to be very careful to not invest in those scams projects and in a case where you miss out on those top rated projects then you should be ready to wait to buy them on exchanges.

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:50:19 PM

Investing in ICOs can still be very profitable  as they once were but the fact is that most projects are scam or low rated.
You have to be very careful to not invest in those scams projects and in a case where you miss out on those top rated projects then you should be ready to wait to buy them on exchanges.
To find a good project will have to spend a lot of time and effort, but even this does not guarantee profit, top altcoins are already time-tested and are cheap, why complicate your life

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:52:27 PM

At the moment, investment in ICO is causing losses. Quality projects can not raise capital. This is very sad. I stopped investing in ICO.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

I would like to inform you that Bittorrent is going to be hype one, so if you're looking for good ICO, that's the case! Potential can't be overestimated, so don't miss really good ICO.
Another one is Gigzi, I adore those guys
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:10:14 PM

In 2018 and likewise in 2019, I don't think it's worth it anymore. Because it's another thing to strive to buy ICO, another thing is to see a very massive dump after listing even from the so called ICO buyers. So it's now better to wait till after listing before investing.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:21:29 PM

This is a very risky investment. Many tokens after ICO are very much cheaper in price. Also many top altcoins are very cheap. But if the project is very good, then you can risk it. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:44:14 AM

For me, it is very risky for investment in the ICO, because currently there are many ICOs that fail, and prices after being in the market fall from the ICO price. But there are still a number of successful ICO projects, to invest in ICO is indeed profitable if we can see the project has good prospects, because in my opinion there are still some ICOs that have good potential

Any person who has been in this market for some months and invested in cryptocurrencies knows everything you said. You'd better mention those projects which you still consider interesting!

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:51:00 AM

i think it depend on project itself, if that ico project was promising and supported by famous name on crypto currency, its worth to try, even we dont know the final result it will be succes or failed like mostly ico project right now.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:30:05 AM

Of course, now you should not invest in ICOs. The only project in which I would have dreamed of investing money is TON, which collected $ 1.7 billion. But, unfortunately, there was no public stage, so only private investors will be able to profit from investments in it, Mainnet will be in March of this year.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 11:33:51 AM

This is a very risky investment. Many tokens after ICO are very much cheaper in price. Also many top altcoins are very cheap. But if the project is very good, then you can risk it. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money.
I don't think investing with a lot of money it's a bad choice as long as the project is good like the top 10 altcoins. but I also agree with you that investing at this time is very high risk tokens after the ICO has always experienced a decline in prices and it has caused a huge loss of investment.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:11:22 PM

I think so, because many ICO are real like AssetSplit. But before you unvest your money on some ICO  you must read a lot about WP and make your self belive for this ICO and dont invest on suck project.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:51:57 PM

I also do not see the point of investing in ICO, and then beholding how my investments fall in value every day. At the same time have the risks of being deceived by fraudsters. I think it is for these reasons that investment fees for many projects have fallen dramatically. No one wants to invest with such risks.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:01:52 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I no longer invested in ICO after a few times almost lost everything like you and I suppose that I was very stupid when investing in the air and fabulous words

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:58:09 PM

If there is any really good project in 2019 and many people are interested, I will definitely invest in it. The current ETH has a very low price and it cannot go lower like 2018. So I think investing in good ICO will bring a lot of profit if it succeeds.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:01:38 PM

Now, indeed the project that has succeeded and won the hardcap is declining. this is inseparable from the decline in the price of digital currencies in the market. but there are still projects that are successful, you must try to do the analysis and choose the best projects. if you fail, you choose the wrong one, because there are still many people who experience success in investing in the ICO project, it is because of the accuracy in the selection of projects that we follow.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:27:39 PM

Such a problem is now encountered with almost all ICOs, but it seems to me that against the background of such a market, this is not surprising!
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:37:32 PM

According to me currently ico investment is not so much profitable. Cause most of icos fail to get success. For this we may lose our money.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:39:27 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:12:21 AM by bitcoin31

Depends on the project if they are good and that is  it.  If you want to get high chance worth it ICO and not wasting your time the best you do ask some ICO expert and visit ann thread and real information that you can predict what is the result of ICO after few months of running. But realtalk bro mostly that Invested to the ICO is not worth it and waste my money and time.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:27:18 PM

It depends on you where you invest. I know for last few months the ICO market is not so good. The hype is almost dead. There is a time in late 2017 or early 2018 when almost every ICO was successful or atleast reaching their softcap. And after listing they gave very good profit. But now most of the project failed at the ICO stage or they scammed people. But that not mean that every project is bad. Still now some of the project give good profit after listing. You just have to search for the right one. For do that you have to do some research on your own and invest in the right place.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: