Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

ico investment right now isnt a good idea at all, you can only count those legitimate ico that were present and active these days but sometimes you can be very lucky to find a very trusted ico, all we need to is just be cautious and aware of all the icos that are going on right now.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:51:30 AM

It can be said that the negative trend up to now still continues, in 2018 I invested more than 10 ICOs (worth $ 1800) and I lost more than 70%, this was because I was holding but the market continued to fall and was hit by a scam, and I will wait until get a very promising ICO.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

The most important thing is that you should know that investing in ICO is a long-term investment and you don't expect big profits in the short term through investing in the ICO. In addition, you also have to understand the project from the ICO and the team incorporated in it, so that you have an idea of ​​whether the project will be successful or not from the ICO you invested. Certainly it requires extensive knowledge and strong conviction and patience in investing in ICO and if you do not have these criteria, maybe you will fail and suffer losses in it.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

I think it's a good idea to invest in ico but it's not easy because investing in ico can be a bad thing or a scam so you will also have a big risky in case you invest in ico but there are profitable ico even if you can earn a great deal if their project has good partnerships and what exchanger they have listed their coin and if the real is the admin and if the groups are active then those who know it if investors look at them before they buy a coin in ico big risky because investing really in ico just gamble and courage to make big money so before you invest in ico make sure you first take your review and review so you do not have to be a scam later.

Chibongvdg

Activity: 561

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:20:17 AM

Yes it is! I think that 2019 will be a successful year. Look for projects that solve some real problems and offer something beyond just the words about how great their token will rise in the future. But please do your own due diligence as not all icos will result in gains.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

Market is not good so that still ico is not worth investment.
Now every new listed coin price dump 80%-90% in few hours.
Because hunter give not chances to price rising.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:11:00 AM

I'm surprised people are still talking about investing in icos right now. After all, even if a project collects hardcap, then it does not give xx, so what is the meaning of investing?
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:16:47 AM

With the present situation of the market now, it is really hard to find ICOs that will give you significant rewards when the distribution time comes. Aside from that, scam ICOs are also getting numerous and they are hard to distinguish from the real ones. So you need to make a research first to find the right one. The ICOs are still worth-investing and but you have to look into the ones who are offering it and examine their white paper.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:16:53 AM

I'm surprised people are still talking about investing in icos right now. After all, even if a project collects hardcap, then it does not give xx, so what is the meaning of investing?
There's still people who keep playing with some luck and invest with ico projects, hoping that miracle will happen and they've be able to pick coins that will bring them huge increase of profits.

As long as people still willing to take part of this market, developers and scammers will create new coins offering something that investors can't resist to try it out.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:21:14 AM

Save your money and nerves, folks. It's a bear cycle, it doesn't end up yet, but it definitely will. Don't invest in ICO now, it doesn't worth your efforts and money losses. Just wait 1-2 years until the next bull run. The market is not about luck, it's fully about patience and skills.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:26:28 AM

I am afraid that every ICO is worth investing now because many projects are running, and many have failed to raise the expected funds because they bear the market and so much fear from investors also to invest in fraudulent coins such as the rate at which ICO is pumping from recently
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:49:15 AM

I don't like ICOs by nature and I almost didn't take part in any, but now it's 100% obvious - ICOs are dead. At least now during the bear market. Who knows, maybe ICO will be back in form of STO, maybe not. The following years will show.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:57:48 AM

If you suffer a loss of up to 300% it will be very painful, but I think not all ICOs after being registered in the stock have experienced a significant decline, they must be more selective if they become an investor because it will affect your finances.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:10:59 AM

I don't like ICOs by nature and I almost didn't take part in any, but now it's 100% obvious - ICOs are dead. At least now during the bear market. Who knows, maybe ICO will be back in form of STO, maybe not. The following years will show.
if ico projects shows good progress on their development , i think they will still get many investors to support their projects.but most if ico now have now additional value at all in technology.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

Were on the same boat because i dont also like ico and i didnt ever participated on it but i can see and we all see that ico is continue growing and they are unstopable .

the only downside is that most of them are potentially fake or will only be suspended at the middle of their run  .

All i can say is ico is still a worthy investment because they are cheap and have gotten even cheaper due to the current status of the market  .  

you just need to make a deep reaearch before you decide to invest on them  .
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:38:24 AM

ICOs offer minimum price of token or two parts pre-ico and ico. For those coin price was good after listed now this coin price down to ico and some people blame this to hunters.
poldanmig

Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:20:23 PM

in my opinion it is still feasible and I still have confidence to be better and in conditions like this we must be smart in doing research and choosing ico that can be profitable

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:15:58 PM

in my opinion it is still feasible and I still have confidence to be better and in conditions like this we must be smart in doing research and choosing ico that can be profitable
Of course you can and should choose , but not always even a well-selected ico can bring you a lot of money, I think there are projects 50 to 50 , but if you leave tokens for a long time then of course you can make a profit

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:25:06 PM

Now most investors now wait until an ICO is over then they buy on exchanges. As a result, most ICOs are not able to raise up to their softcap disabling the project from seeing the light of the day.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:25:58 PM

I do not think that it is worth investing in ICO in this market situation. Your investments turn instantly into long-term and this is provided that you have chosen a good project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: