Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

As you know most of ICO's are not going well due to negative impression for investors ,most of ICO's was scams and also some are worthless and investors suffer huge loss . So due to these reason should not invest in any ICO's.

Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:45:21 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
I think if we are talking specifically about investing in ICO projects, I would recommend to postpone this venture for some time, perhaps until the market recovers. Well, if you want to take part in a startup project, it is best to do it through a bounty campaign. But this does not give any guarantees of successful completion. The market is very weak now brings income.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:04:27 PM

Presently, they are a lot of controversies about ICO projects. They are too much Negativity surrounding ICO's nowadays varying from numerous scam project, dump in token as soon as they get listed  that have cost big time investors to loss a fortune. With negativity like this surrounding ICO, a lot of people would rather not invest and keep their money. Statistically, the rate at which people invests in crypto is declining. Do the math, and decide how much of your hard earned money you are willing to dash to these scammers in disguise of investing in a project that doesn't exist in the first place.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:32:05 AM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
For me, this idea is very bad. We all know what is happening with these projects, and in recent years, there are less and less promising and profitable ICO on the market. Now I do not invest in ICO, but prefer to buy top coins, here in my opinion the risks are less felt.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 12:08:24 PM

The present condition of ICO is not encouraging at all but if you can be able to do your analysis very well you will find ICO that has great future . I think 300% is too much as profit at this  current market situation .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

Yes in some cases and you have to plan it ahead of time. Two to three months planning to make sure. Also, you have to invest at the right time. Investing in ICOa will only be worth it if you choose the right ICO. If you think a certain will be successful, you should paticipate in their token sale to avail their offers. Usually you can buy a certain token at 70% off. So it the token success, you'll have a lot of profit.

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:48 PM

The present condition of ICO is not encouraging at all but if you can be able to do your analysis very well you will find ICO that has great future . I think 300% is too much as profit at this  current market situation .
50% of my profit is too successful for the current market. It is difficult for you to see 1 altcoin that can increase to 300% at this time

pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:52:49 PM

honestly for now the risk of ICO investment is very high, bitcoin is still in the bear market so when the ico coin enters the market the price will be far from the price of ico
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:04:21 PM

of course, especially binary launchpad the project that organizes ICO in the binance launchpad I think will provide quite a large profit because there are so many binary users that can make the demand for ICO very high.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:49:50 PM

honestly for now the risk of ICO investment is very high, bitcoin is still in the bear market so when the ico coin enters the market the price will be far from the price of ico
investing in any ico at this moment was not suggested.too many fake ico appear in market and most of them dumped ,their investors getting much lossess
indeed for now investing in any ICO is indeed not recommended. because the market situation is currently deteriorating. so the ICO is now also difficult to guess the problem is that many ICOs are just fraudulent.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:45:01 PM

investing in any ico at this moment was not suggested.too many fake ico appear in market and most of them dumped ,their investors getting much lossess
Wasn't it always like this, bad projects and scams have been around here for some time with only difference investors are more careful with funds than they used to be. Investing in good project is always worth of shot but it hard to find good project.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:58:04 PM

Yes, ICO investors still can raise money on the projeccts. Just look at bittorrent with a 10x profit, even in bear market.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:07:11 PM

Of course worth it. Ico won't die so easily. Today the price is low but who knows the price may be high tomorrow.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

Yes, ICO investors still can raise money on the projeccts. Just look at bittorrent with a 10x profit, even in bear market.
I believe that this is not a reasonable growth of this coin. just another great marketing trick from Justin San

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:08:54 PM

Of course for those of us who bought it at the beginning it would feel very disadvantaged because the price dropped by 300%, myself if I was in a position you would feel disappointed and confused to decide which decision to take in the future. Maybe I will choose to keep holding it for a long time and then I will take the next decision.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:23:34 PM

Of course for those of us who bought it at the beginning it would feel very disadvantaged because the price dropped by 300%, myself if I was in a position you would feel disappointed and confused to decide which decision to take in the future. Maybe I will choose to keep holding it for a long time and then I will take the next decision.

Such conditions do require us to continue to hold our coins, but that gives you learning if it is safe to invest in registered coins compared to ICO because listed coins have more potential to rise, especially coins that are at the top of the market
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:27:24 PM

i think ico campaign for now is worthless, because there are many project scams or those that fail in the middle of the road even when their ico campaigns are successful and get substantial funds there are still many who die

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
carcassone

Activity: 256

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:28:53 PM

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/new-addition-to-waves-ecosystem-d9aec7e1d8c3

I think only ICO that really worth are investment on a certain type of ICO like this one: project already successful with important spin-off!

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:55:01 PM

Yes for sure. But you cannot expect another 300 percent from an ICO on the falling market, so if you are happy with 30-40 percent profit from each coin, you can feel free to start searching because there are enough projects that are giving such profit at the moment.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:52:03 PM

Yes for sure. But you cannot expect another 300 percent from an ICO on the falling market, so if you are happy with 30-40 percent profit from each coin, you can feel free to start searching because there are enough projects that are giving such profit at the moment.
Recently, I have not received 30-40% of investing in new projects. I think that while I will not invest in ICO, it is very risky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: