Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:24:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it?  (Read 112586 times)
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:59:10 PM

Now it is better to invest in projects that are already traded on the stock exchanges, and accordingly you can see how much the price has changed. And only after that you can make a decision about the purchase of one or another token.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

Truly it's as yet worth to interest in ico. Just ensure that is promising and have a decent future or association with some famous ventures. In the event that you have little uncertainty in a specific ico don't contribute. Pick the directly for you that you realize you will pick up and advantage.
Today, many investors prefer to buy coins on many exchanges, rather than investing in new projects. I think that this is very bad for the ico company’s market itself and for very promising projects that don’t have development opportunities. Perhaps because of this, but users of cryptocurrency are losing the opportunity to receive good income. Even Bounty companies today practically do not bring the profits that they brought earlier.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:41:24 PM

I think it's also still feasible if you can invest in ICO, but I think you also have good research, so I'm sure you will also get better benefits in the future by waiting for more stable prices.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:43:42 PM

From the year 2018 most people think that all ICO are scams so they are afraid to invest even if the project is unique which made the ICOs are going without much investors,it will be like this until the price of crypto currency increases.But I will say don't invest on IZCOs just invest on crypto currencies which is less riskier.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:48:28 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
The coming of projects are always been scam in most of the time so we cannot predict it this will be the right time to invest and the percentage of profit is also been reduced in this year so I think investing right now is not a good idea for anyone.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:25:17 PM

I don't think it's worth it.  Too many risks are associated with such an investment, it is easier to trade assets on exchanges. There are projects that even investors do not transfer tokens for a long time.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:11:05 PM

It is a great moment to start investing in ICOs, because the price of Ethereum is very low at the moment and almost all projects are fixing their token price based on Ether. It is a pretty good deal, but be careful, because there are a lot of scam project there.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:53:24 PM

I think it's time to stop investing in ICO projects, at least until the bull market comes. Now it is unprofitable to invest in ICO, because the price of tokens does not grow, but rather falls. And accordingly, instead of profit investors suffer losses. Sad
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:45:12 PM

If we talk about security, then any investment is a risk, investment in ICO is a threefold risk. However, those who know how to risk, have much more money in their disposal than those who do not know.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:51:33 PM

For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I think it depends on the project you are investing in, and the community support is utmost important above all, but I just realized lately that ICo might not be the best move to invest due to the rampant fraud and Scams, so maybe it's better to invest in the existing and top coins.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

I think it's time to stop investing in ICO projects, at least until the bull market comes. Now it is unprofitable to invest in ICO, because the price of tokens does not grow, but rather falls. And accordingly, instead of profit investors suffer losses. Sad

I see investing in the top 100 cryptocurrencies as a direct alternative to investments in ICO, and even better in the top 2 cryptocurrencies, this is exactly what the market needs now.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:45:31 PM

The space has really been bad for ICOs, one of the major factors is the bearish market which has made investors to withdraw from investing, but that being said,  there are still some good ICOs one can invest in and make profit,  even in this bearish season, there is an ICO that give more than x2 of money invested. So with good research,  ICO investment is still worth it.

▔▔▔▔▔
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:50:29 PM

I see investing in the top 100 cryptocurrencies as a direct alternative to investments in ICO, and even better in the top 2 cryptocurrencies, this is exactly what the market needs now.
Now if we look at some of these coins, it makes perfect sense when we buy at the ICO because coins do have great potential but for now it is still feasible if we buy coins when the ICO takes place because we know a lot of tokens that are registered. . below the ICO price, of course, gives a big advantage to those who buy in the market because they can buy below the ICO price.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:20:11 PM

ICO is still a promising project for Developers who have the idea of integrating their projects into a coin or token. And a good ICO, certainly has a utility token that is always used for their main project.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:28:04 PM

indeed it is more profitable if we buy after ico because there are so many who throw away their coins that are obtained from ico at a cheap price, for my own experience I bought coins after the ico and held them only a short time until the profits await.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:38:30 PM

At this time we must be able to choose an ICO project that is really good, for example an Bittorent ICO project in Binance exchange, ICO price is 4 Satohsi, and now the price has reached 23 Satoshi, so we must really look for projects that really good, and I recommend if you want to invest in ICO you should go to the Binance market, because there are good ICO projects like Bittorent at the moment.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:43:25 PM

indeed it is more profitable if we buy after ico because there are so many who throw away their coins that are obtained from ico at a cheap price, for my own experience I bought coins after the ico and held them only a short time until the profits await.
After you hold it back and wait until you get profit it takes great patience because it is not easy to make a profit and takes a long time so you have to be patient and keep up the spirit.
many are hesitant to invest in the ICO because there are a lot of negative news and many fail, but not all of them will feel it and you don't need to be afraid because things have happened, ICO will be better in the future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:57:38 PM

The current crypto market makes it difficult for investor to invest in ICO project looking at the number of scam projects been promoted just to scam people of their money. The crypto space was one of the best investment ecosystem in the year 2017 till people decided to use that to launch scam projects to scam investors off their money. This made a lot of new investors who joined in the middle period of 2018 lose huge sums of their capital they invested. This discouraged a lot of these new investors from investing into ICOs because they were losing a lot of their money which they invested. ICO investment is not worth investing in them as it stands now.   
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:58:59 AM

The current crypto market makes it difficult for investor to invest in ICO project looking at the number of scam projects been promoted just to scam people of their money. The crypto space was one of the best investment ecosystem in the year 2017 till people decided to use that to launch scam projects to scam investors off their money. This made a lot of new investors who joined in the middle period of 2018 lose huge sums of their capital they invested. This discouraged a lot of these new investors from investing into ICOs because they were losing a lot of their money which they invested. ICO investment is not worth investing in them as it stands now.   
It seems that many who continue to invest in ICO, do it based only on the successes in the past, do not want to look soberly at the overall situation and correctly assess how much the risks have increased

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:08:11 AM

2018 is a bad year for ICO and investing is very risky. Many ICO failed because of difficulties in raising funds. But I see there are still many people who continue to invest in ICO. They conduct research every time they will invest in ICO. And in the end, I think it's very good and I'm sure if one-day ICO will win again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: