Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

It looks ugly. And the order books of all the major exchanges are rigged heavily in favor of sale orders. But personally I believe that there are significant signs of a market recovery, although nothing is concrete.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:33:45 PM by Victorycoin

Market crash? Normal decline, quite common.We need to stay calm and wait for changes for the better.
Unfortunately there are people that expect so much from Bitcoin and these ones would see nothing good with your suggestions above, forgetting that market correction is indispensable for balancing the market and something worthy of note is the fact that, market correction does not mean overall market trend have been aborted.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.

I believed in this movement: buy many coins then the market is rising and sell your coins then the market is dropping and now many people will become impatient so the market now is dumping and ofcourse we need to help market too because it always help us to gain profit so buy coins now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

I think it's always happen in a year, cannot be avoided but I believe it will go back again to the price that is suitable for all of us and we can earned a good profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

It is business as usual and not big crash. The market is volatile and people for different reason lost interest investing
in Crypto and the demand is lower than supply. Simply as that. This will change and trend will change.
There is no reason for panic as BTC is +250% versus last year price.

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Market crash? Normal decline, quite common.We need to stay calm and wait for changes for the better.
Unfortunately there are people that expect so much from Bitcoin and these ones would see nothing good with your suggestions above, forgetting that market correction is indefensible for balancing the market and something worthy of note is the fact that, market correction does not mean overall market trend have been aborted.
this downward trend is indeed a dilemma, but that causes the price to decline also is actually all of us. when we believe in bitcoin the bitcoin price will increase. the demand factor will greatly affect the bitcoin price. usually the thing that keeps the bitcoin price down is a panic. when the price decreases then we sell the bitcoin we have, indeed it is to reduce the risk of a much greater decline. but in reality it will only make the situation worse as if trust decreased. well it's the thing that will make the situation decrease and we will feel the bad result that is loss to the assets that we have.
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

I think the market crash has started a few weeks ago and now many people are doing altcoin holding and waiting for altcoin and market prices back because otherwise so nowadays many people will lose money and lose everything

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

Actually, whales are not the only way for the bitcoins to pump up again, if there is a good news about cryptocurrency or positive speculations then the price might grow again immediately just like what happened last year.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

I personally think if This is a short-term decline. Although there is a large area of decline in the market, we can still see that there is a lot of money starting to take over the market. So It's time you used yourself for the current market conditions, there is a bad force against bitcoin.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

I think nowadays a big market crash has been in place a few days ago and so now many people are investing in altcoin and waiting for market prices and altcoin to go up and so now the market is still not back because a bear market is also not over yet

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

I think it is only short-lived. The crash is just for the better growth of the market.

It will be more like as a draw back from a bow string before the market actually soars high it always need to crash or atleast reach a very low market value. I think it is cryptocurrency's nature to be this volatile and somehow it preserve the balance between the cryptocurrency market and investors.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

This is just normal in the market. This is the time to control and not to panic sell. Don't see this as a lost but it is an opportunity to buy more. They are a lot angles to consider why the market is falling. One of them is from BTC holder that are contributing to ICO and BTC is part of the payment gateway and it is contributing to sell and one of the reason that BTC is going low in market. But this is normal circulation for me. Let’s take this opportunity to buy more.

Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

Do not agree with your point of view, I think the decline is only temporary, when the bubble is released to a certain extent, there will be a big whale coming in, you do not have to panic.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

No one can predict the current state of the crypto market. Maybe the crypto market is now really bad but the next few months we all never know what will happen to the crypto market. It could be the market will soon rise and show the highest price again. Right now we can just wait and hope everything will be fine.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

I'm pretty sure this is a planned action to reduce the price of bitcoin. I think that the whales of the market that hold a huge percentage of all bitcoins decided to lower the price a little to buy at the best price for themselves. I'm waiting for a rollback to the area of 4.5 thousand dollars.
So many people and organization, mtgox included dumping bitcoin so hard, the only hope for bitcoin to rise again is when all of them running out of bitcoin they going to sell so that the supply will be slightly reduced.
Although if people always baghold from buying the dumped coin, the market could be better even a little, the only way is to keep watching the amount of bitcoin dumped from top 100 bitcoin address with the most of bitcoin if you want to know when pump and dump happen.

In my view, it is a dead-end for sure, and we are already in it up to the hilt. Okay, big holders like the mtgox custodian sell their stash of bitcoins today, tomorrow, or in a year, and what is going to happen next? Or rather what is going to change as opposed to what we have right now? There will be another mtgox dude or even two of them (Satoshi included), and we are back to square one. There was a lot of fresh money entering the market for a few years which had been postponing reaching this point, but once this flow of dough has run dry (which is inevitable), we will be stuck. And we seem to have already arrived at that point.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I think that the price is not all. Because if we would look on the market capitalisation, we would see that are going up the overall trading amount. So during the price down with Corinne is still gaining the popularity.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Hexcolyte

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

It is just that most people are not confident and can't lose too much money, and they rely on whale. What if everyone are buying Bitcoin? Whale buying is not the only solution.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

Think positive guys, we all know that this crash is juat a normal happening here in crypto world, we must not believe for those people who said that it is the end of crypto because they are very wrong. Just trust the capabilities of crypto and for sure it wont disappoint you.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM

What we see now is probably a set of positions by big players. Now the news has started coming out positive, as soon as the position is dialed we will start to grow.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

I want to believe that soon everything will end and the market start to grow and we will be able to earn good money again

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: