Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:40:43 PM

This news does not bother me yet, since I am not yet a participant in the cryptocurrency market and do not actively monitor the movements of the currency.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

This news does not bother me yet, since I am not yet a participant in the cryptocurrency market and do not actively monitor the movements of the currency.
so what you like in cryptocurrency if you dont want participated?keep learn and watch, may be in the future it can be usefull knowledge to you
fetucini

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:07:25 AM

When the market experience of big down fall of price I think it will soon can recover. But hoping this will not going down further. I think there is growth in the market in the coming months.
you are right this will soon recover, I don't think the bitcoin will crush, even if it goes down very sharply this will recover again it normally occurs considering the price is always changing every day even every minute.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

Its already started and this price fall down is not the end of it because someone said that it need to go down as low as $5,000 before the bullish market will start. So i guess we should expect more drama crashes for the Bitcoin future. Here is the link https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

I think a price manipulation is going on. The big whales can move the market wherever they want. This is due to the low adoption rate of the crypto currencies. After lots of people knowing about crypto and when they come to the market, this kind of situations will not exist I think.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

In crypto market everything is possible but it looks good last days. My portfolio has %24 profit today and this makes me feel great Smiley

rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Maybe our fears are superfluous, because today's market has begun to grow slowly, I hope that this trend can be maintained until the end!
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

The decline in the price of the coins has already started since the beginning of the year and until now the market is still falling. And I think this is not an accident but this is something that is common in the trade. And we'll continue to wait until large investors come in and change the price back up.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Trump is feeding the market crash and after trump goes away bitcoin will skyrocket very fast.
Also gold prices will sky rocket too. Lets wait for trump resign in next weeks.
If bitcoin cannot close candles over 6800$ we will see a new dip too.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

I think that market crash is necessary to clean-up the market from a weak hand investors as we can see we had a series of corrections after the last year's bull run and we just hope that the market will resume in a bullish to bounce back all prices. Although every crash has give us opportunity to buy at lower price which we must take advantage on it.

Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

I think it has started before, and there's probably nothing to be done about it, in time it can be restored back, and will already show its best side and will look more confident.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:13:10 AM

I don't think so. Judge for yourself, for the year the same bitcoin has grown 2 times, not fell. Cryptocurrencies were in the area of large overbought and such a massive correction was to happen, but the future of cryptocurrencies is bright.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

I think this is just a price drop like the others. But there will be another recovery where more people will throw away their coins when they see a slight increase in prices. You don't need to worry. You just have to wait patiently for the market to rise. Everything will stabilize soon.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime but rather it will continue to grow higher and the price will also grow. I think the current condition is due to manipulation by the big whales but I believe it will recover soon before the end of the year.

This is not the market crash. I can call the current situation a stagnation. The bloodbath is over, and the bull run has not yet come. Therefore, we should wait for it a bit.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:24 AM

No, not started. Ordinary correction of cryptocurrency is normal. Some decline is possible, but not a collapse and even more so not a big one.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Already it has crashed a lot about the price and you can many coins already reached their level below prices. We have to move according to the market which we cannot able to guess when the market starts recovering. In this condition, we have to be strong and stay positive with the market.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:46 AM

to get maximum profit, of course buying when cheap prices are very profitable, we must always be confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover and buy when the market crashes is the right thing.
senaslopre

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:26:23 AM

In fact, the fall of the exchange rate is a favorable time for buying worthy Crypto-currency, worthy shares, if we see a collapse this does not mean that there will be a complete collapse! There is always a drop, but then there will be a great takeoff! It takes time and everything will be in order.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
Good prediction. I think this was the bottom for now. Or do you think we will see more downside?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: